I did masturbate continoulsy at the age of 14 and after college time I have indule vrycontinuously at the age of 14 and after college time I have indule vry mch in alchol and tobacco and cigrate due to this my sexual health affected very mch vry mch in alchol and tobaco and cigrate due to this my sexual health affected very mch. Now present I feel no power in my penis all nerves are affected badly. Behind penis nerve is reflecting dead. Strongness in alcohol and tobaco and cigrate due to this my sexual health affected very mch. Now present I feel no power in my penis all nerves are affected badly. Behind penis nerve is reflecting dead. Strongness of penis is very null kindly suggest how to come out this things. Now feeling no interest in sex. Affected from depression also.
I am a 19 year old girl. I'd seasonal allergies which cause me to sneeze and cough often. But now they are reduced to a great extent. But Now there is lot of mucus present in my throat. It feels clogged up. And It's very difficult for me to breath sometimes. I've been to 3 ENT specialists, All of them said it's jus allergy. But it's a horrible feeling when I am not able to breath. I feel numbness on my face too. Also I was anemic in 2012. Now I've recovered my HB level to 10.5. And one more question is it possible to choke with swelling or mucus in nose or throat? Coz allergy. But it's a horrible feeling when I am not able to breath. I feel numbness on my face too. Also I was anemic in 2012. Now I've recovered my HB level to 10.5. And one more question is it possible to choke with swelling or mucus in nose or throat? Coz it has caused me a lot of anxiety. Any help will be highly appreciated.
During satisfied intercourse when I cum inside the partner and after then when I take my penis out all the sperm comes out of her vagina what should I do for this and whether it is good ir bad.
I have problem with my penis my penis gets small from 7" inch to 4.5"-5" inches I think due to masturbation, now what to do? Kindly Give smart and cheap advice. I will be very thank full to you And I can't spend enough time during sex only in 2 minutes I get discharge, earlier these things are not happens but now what to do?
In a month how much time we should have sex with a partner and pls help in this. And while in pregnancy till which month w e should have sex with the partner.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
My penis becomes small and have 5 sec of stamina and also loosing and securise penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls help me.
Sir. Mujhe swapndosh ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk h, month me 1se 2 baar ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk hota h because of my parents, so please suggest me ,what should I do.
Mam I have stopped eating tobacco since last 3 months and also my doing mouth exercise .but also I am not getting benefited .when I stopped eating tobacco that time also only 2 figures were going inside my mouth .presently also same. No improvement .what should my treatment .(other than surgery) any normal medicine for fast result, as I am getting shamed of it .while with friends Thanks
When I go to latrine morning, sometime along with toilet sperm will come out. Can you please tell what is the problem?
I am 5'6 ft and my weight is 67 kg and I'm 22 years old boy. I was suffering from Jaundice 5 months back but I was cured, I used drink and smoke before having Jaundice after the illness I left drinking but sometimes I do smoke on empty stomach. Now, I am unable to drink tea in empty stomach or full stomach neither take cold drinks, I vomit it out after few min, Assam, India, I am 5'6 ft and my weight is 67 kg and I'm 22 years old boy. I was suffering from Jaundice 5 months back but I was cured, I used drink and smoke before having Jaundice after the illness I left drinking but sometimes I do smoke on empty stomach. Now, I am unable to drink tea in empty stomach or full stomach neither take cold drinks, I vomit it out after few mins and colors less liquid comes out with bitter taste. I had problem with my throat as well I was under medication and got well. But, again I am having this mild problem after 2 weeks even after getting cured sometimes after having meal I feel like there is something in my neck. And, I feel my food is not digested. And, I am having this semi- loose motion. Please help.
I'm having somewhat habit of masturbation. Like when I am alone I always think of watching porn and can't control it. Is it normal? If not. What should I do for this problem? Help me.
My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.
Scarlet fever is a kind of bacterial illness that commonly develops in children who are suffering from a strep throat (scratchy and sore throat caused by a bacterial infection). The bacteria streptococcus produces a poison or toxin that causes rashes, colored a bright red, all over the body. The name “scarlet fever” is derived from these red rashes. Scarlet fever is common among children aged between 5 and 15. Previously, it used to be a serious and common childhood illness, but is relatively rare today.
Factors behind it
The main cause of scarlet fever is the bacteria streptococcus, which thrive in your nasal passages and mouth. The bacterial infection is transmitted when an infected person coughs or sneezes; later the airborne droplets end up affecting a healthy person in the vicinity. Scarlet fever is extremely contagious. Coming in contact with an infected person, and drinking or eating from an infected person’s glass or plate, can spread the infection.
Signs and symptoms
The bright red rash is the most obvious sign of this disease. The other common scarlet fever symptoms include:
- Fever that measures above 101 degree Fahrenheit
- A sore, red throat with yellow and white patches
- Swollen tonsils
- Flushed face
- Vomiting and nausea
- Enlarged glands on the back of your neck
- Skin around the lips turns pale
- Strawberry tongue (a white tongue with red spots dotting its surface)
The usual treatment for scarlet fever is antibiotics. The antibiotics assist your immune system fight the infection-causing bacteria. If your child is infected, make sure he/she finishes the entire antibiotics course. This will prevent a relapse of the infection. You can also use over-the-counter medicines such as ibuprofen or aspirin to treat the fever. Medication to treat a sore throat can also be prescribed by the doctor. Other easy remedies include:
- Gargling with salted water
- Drinking lots of water to prevent dehydration
- Consuming plenty of warm soup, ice cream or popsicles
- Using an air humidifier to reduce the pain and severity of a sore throat
Scarlet fever should be treated immediately. If you leave it untreated it might cause the following complications in the long run:
- Rheumatic fever
- Kidney disease
- Ear infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infections
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection, and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well k own and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear.
When a hole develops in the wall of the gallbladder, rectum, large bowel, small intestine, stomach or oesophagus, it is called gastrointestinal perforation. It is a medical emergency that needs urgent medical attention.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal perforation (GP) usually include
1. Serious stomach pain
Peritonitis (abdominal cavity lining inflammation) can also accompany the abovementioned condition. So in addition to the above symptoms, you may also experience peritonitis symptoms such as:
2. Passing less gas, urine or stools
3. Breathing difficulties
4. Fast heartbeats
Certain diseases can cause Gastro-intestinal perforation, such as:
2. Diverticulitis (A type of digestive disorder)
3. Stomach ulcer
5. Gallbladder infection
6. Inflammatory bowel diseases (inflammation in the small intestine and the colon)
7. Swollen Meckel’s diverticulum (abnormal bulging of the small intestine at birth)
8. Gastrointestinal tract cancer
Besides diseases, the following conditions can also lead to Gastro-intestinal perforation:
1. Blunt abdominal trauma
2. Gunshot or knife wound to the abdomen
3. Abdominal surgery
4. Stomach ulcers caused by excessive consumption of steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs and aspirin
5. Ingestion of caustic substances or foreign objects
Other than these, drinking alcohol, smoking and bowel injuries (caused by colonoscopy or endoscopy) can lead to GP as well.
Treatment options available
This condition is mostly treated with surgery. The goal of the surgery is to repair the anatomical problem and cause of peritonitis, along with removal of any foreign object in the abdominal socket, such as food, faeces and bile. However, if your doctor deems surgery unnecessary (in instances where the hole closes voluntarily) you will be only given antibiotics.
In some cases, a section of the intestine might need to be removed. An ileostomy or colostomy is performed where a portion of the large or small intestine is removed, which grants intestinal contents to empty or drain into a bag implanted on the wall of your abdomen.
The complications include:
2. Sepsis (Critical and fatal bacterial infection)
3. Belly ulcers
4. Wound infection
5. Bowel infarction (impaired supply of blood to the bowels)
6. Permanent colostomy or ileostomy