Doctor in Shri Vishwatej Ayurved Clinic & Panchakarma Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shri Vishwatej Ayurved Clinic & Panchakarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Nitin H Thorat is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The Shri Vishwatej Ayurved Chikitsalaya is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. Overall female hair loss treatment was very effective. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have female hair loss.Dr Nitin H Thorat certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. The atmosphere in the Shri Vishwatej Ayurved Chikitsalaya is always so positive and full of life.
I am so much benefitted with the hair growth treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Nitin H Thorat has treated my completely. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair fall. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Nitin H Thorat has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.The hair groeth treatment exteremely benefitted me to a great extent.
I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Nitin H Thorat. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my issue of gain weight. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Vishwatej Ayurved Chikitsalaya Pvt Ltd is very soothing. With great ease Nitin H Thorat explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
Very courteous, makes one comfortable..best of listens to what the patient has to say..clears the doubts..made me feel at ease!
Dr. Nitin H Thorat provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thnq,im totally scared before
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
High cholesterol has become a very common phrase nowadays. With excessive consumption of fast foods and sugar, lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and high cholesterol have become very common. In order to know what high cholesterol is, you should first know about cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a type of fat present in the body which is needed for regulating hormones in the body. It also plays an important role in Vitamin D production. Though you get cholesterol from food, the body has its own supply of cholesterol as well. Excessive cholesterol in the body can lead to cholesterol build up in your arteries, resulting in blood circulation problems. The arteries tend to narrow down, not allowing the blood to flow properly. High cholesterol levels are linked to heart problems and strokes.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine, the treatments of which are based on natural ingredients. It is very effective and free from side effects, unlike conventional methods of treatment. Ayurvedic remedies for high cholesterol levels in the body aim to bring down the cholesterol level and improve your overall wellbeing.
The Ayurvedic tips to lower cholesterol levels are:
- Eat healthy: Diet plays an important role in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, so eating healthy is of paramount importance. Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the required amount of Vitamins and minerals in order to keep your body healthy. Avoid refined grains as they spike your blood sugar levels. Instead opt for whole grains such as brown rice.
- Eat healthy fats: Eat healthy fats such as unsaturated fats present in foods such as almonds and olive oil. Keep saturated and trans-fats at bay as they increase cholesterol levels in the body.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise keeps your weight levels optimal and also brings down your cholesterol levels. Simple cardiovascular exercises such as running and swimming can be done on a regular basis.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes your blood vessels to constrict, thus hampering the flow of blood. In addition to accumulation of plaque, this can further hamper blood flow.
- Maintain optimal weight levels: Following healthy eating habits along with regular exercise will allow you to maintain optimal weight levels. So if your weight is on the higher side, then re-evaluate your eating habits and make the necessary changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hair is one of the most noticeable aspects of a human being, whether you are a man or a woman. However, the increasing use of chemicals and other ingredients in hair care products tends to cause more damage to hair than benefits. Ayurveda offers great solutions for healthy hair without the side effects associated with chemical related products.
Some Ayurvedic tips to keep hair healthy:
Shampoo itself is a derivative of the word champoo, which is an indian concept of soothing or gently massaging the scalp before washing it off. Let's look at some of the ayurvedic tips which may help you get better hair and shine and keep it healthy throughout.
A. Special Ayurvedic oils for massaging on scalp: The best options are usually sesame, brahmi and the most commonly available coconut oil. Massage it on your scalp regularly at least twice a week and leave it overnight before washing it off the next morning.
B. Make sure diet is corrected: Ensure that the food you eat is a part of a balanced diet and it is preferable to avoid junk food altogether. Stay away from carbonated sweetened beverages as well as smoking and drinking. Some of the spices and vegetables that will be helpful in restoring hair health would be:
- Cooking in olive oil or ghee instead of cheap vegetable oils is also beneficial
C. Taking care of digestive or bowel issues: If you suffer from digestive or bowel related issues, then it would be wise to correct that first by the use of laxatives or other medications.
D. Taking care of pitta issues: The pitta, if aggravated, can cause hair fall. There are many techniques in ayurveda which can be used to balance it.
E. Usage of certain herbs in controlled amounts: Usage of the following herbs in controlled amounts can be very good for the health of your hair.
- Aloe vera - aloe vera is the new wonder drug, which is effective in treating many ailments and it is very good for skin and hair as well, whether consumed as food or applied to the hair as an extract.
- Bhringraj - paste made of bhringraj applied to the hair before washing can be very good for the health of the hair.
- Methi - another spice which can be grounded made into a paste and then applied to hair and is known to produce great results.
- Amla - amla is very good while being eaten as it contains vitamin c and fortifies hair health from the inside. Amla paste or extract massaged on hair is also very good for its health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm 21 years old having hair loss from 2 months and loss of hair from temples. So went to doctor he given me Arnica Montana Hair hoil some SBL tablets and protein powder. But after taking this all hair loss is increased more than before. What to do should I stop this medicine.
Hi, I am 38 years old. Healthy and workout 5 days a week. I am having WHEY Protein supplement. Can I include creatine supplement for muscle growth and more energy. Please advise if it's safe and healthy.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
Sir From last few months I am feeling backpain. Since I am a badminton player. I am feeling it as a cause. It is not Always but whenever I play continuously for 2-3 hours. It happens. What to do.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.