Doctor in Pooja Eye Clinic
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Pooja Eye ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello everyone my specks number is increased day by day and please give me suggestions to down it and reasons for increasing it. Thnx regard.
Sir I am an computer science student and passing most of my time on computer and mobile. Now I feel irritation in my eye and pain in my head most of time. I also meet with eye specialist and check my eye sight but there is no change in my eye glass no. In this situation what should I have to do.
I have eyes puffiness aged 48. Advise me for clear eyes. I am fully fit and using no other medicine.
Something went into my mother's eye. It's troubling her from one day. Can anyone suggest me any eye drops.
Is it okay to wear colour lenses of power zero? I don't have any problem in eye but I like to wear contact lenses should I wear colour lenses with power zero or they are harmful?
I am 18 year old male and my eyes are weak. Too weak left 5.0 and right-4.5.and its increasing please give me suggestions what should I do.
My 4 year old daughter has a power in eyes as a mother I do not want to put glasses as she is too small. Please suggest any natural remedy to increase her eye sight.
Sir, Since my birth left eye is too lazy than the other .i want to cure this problem. Can you please help me?
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!