Doctor in Krishna CHS
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Krishna CHSYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harsh Karnik to be very helpful. Very nice message for good health
Dr. Harsh Karnik provides answers that are sensible, caring and well-reasoned. Thanks Dr.!
Dr. Harsh Karnik provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx dr
A dog bite me and I went to a hospital but they didn't give me the tetanus injection and when my course was half completed, I asked doctors about it and they injected me the injection of tetanus (in the middle of my course and it wasn't completed) so is there any side effect of it?
I had physical intimacy with my boy friend. He ejaculated sperm on my vagina. I will get my period on 4th May. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
According to world health organisation, health is defined as a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
Hence, to have a healthy life one has to be physically, mentally and socially complete.
Tips for physical health (morning to night):
1. Always awake in the morning (6am to 8am) but after completion of atleast 6-8hrs sleep. There is no need to get up at 4am. But, it is always advisable to get up on or before 8am.
2. Drink a glass of hot water just after getting up in the morning.
3. Try to go for a walk in the morning (else a evening walk will do).
4. Have good heavy breakfast in the morning. Breakfast should be completed by 10am.
5. Afternoon meal should be between 12pm to 2pm.
6. Have a evening snack.
7. Dinner should be done between 6pm to 8pm.
8. Try not to take any salt diet after 8pm for the good health.
9. Sleep till 10-11pm, so as to get up after 6 to 8 hrs sleep. Always keep mobile phones away while sleeping, as it's very much necessary to have a sound sleep.
10. In complete day drink atleast 3-4 litters of water so to keep your skin glowing and keeping you hydrated.
11. Wear mask in the dust and polluted areas.
12. Avoid smoking & alcohol as much as possible.
Tips for mental health (morning to evening):
2. Try to control anger in every possible way. To control anger always try to think what if you were on his/her place.
3. Always keep in mind if you are angry, it will affect only n only your health.
4. Try not to expect lot from others, as this will not hurt yourself.
5. Try your level best to expect more from yourself, as it will be motivating.
6. Keep calm and think before you speak, rather than regretting afterwards.
7. Always keep your temper cool in what so ever circumstances. When ever you unable to control you temper try following things;
• watch yourself in the mirror
• do deep breathing for 2min
• go for a walk or a short run and think of whole scenario only in a positive way.
If atleast any one of this is done, your anger will vanish.
Tips for social health:
1. Always in the morning try to greet everyone one with a good morning with a bright smile.
2. Try to be very humble to your people (family).
3. Outside your home try to be first to say thanks or sorry. As this will create a good impression and saying sorry in any argument will vanish a anger.
4. Try to be help elders.
5. Try to have a talk with your family and friends, rather than sitting alone.
6. Try to be in social atmosphere, rather than being alone.
Hence, one who can synchronise the physical mental & social atmosphere at a complete level, will only be a healthy person, and not just the absence of a disease.