Doctor in Ganga Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ganga ClinicYour feedback matters!
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria Skin Clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
A million-dollar question for spouse and parents these days is to take a call on whether to induce labor or hold on till the normal labor begins. An induced labor is initiated with Syntocinon. Pregnant women and her families should be aware that initiating induced pregnancy for low-risk pregnancy brings with it a lot of complication that at times is uncalled for.
Here is a list of difference between how natural and induced pregnancy differs in their nature:
- Pregnancy hormone: Oxytocin that initiates contraction in a pregnant woman does so over many hours. In case of natural labor, the body gets around 10 hours of contraction with periodic rests in between. It helps the body get enough time to recover from a contraction before the next contraction begins. However, in case of an induced labor, Pitocin is used to initiate contraction. The biggest disadvantage of this method is the fact that the body gets no downtime. Contractions happen one after another with no breaks in between.
- Contraction pain: Natural contractions build gradually that are mild and short. Over time, the contraction might become more intense and close together. However, in the case of an induced labor, the Syntocinon or Pitocin used through intravenous infusion or IV does not communicate to the brain to release endorphins. As a result, a pregnant woman feels intense pain right from the start of the pregnancy. Doctors often inject pain medication to counter the sudden and intense pain.
- Movement during labor: During a normal labor, women can seek out places and positions in which they feel most comfortable. It is important to move during the contraction so that the baby finds enough room for the birth. In induced labor, it requires constant monitoring by the medical team to ensure that the fetus is not in distress. The mother gets no room to move during this process and the baby gets less room for the birth.
- Fetal ejection: It is a phenomenon that involves the body’s uncontrollable powerful urge to push. High level of oxytocin along with adrenaline is accumulated in the cervix region for the downward and outward movement of the baby. In case of an induced labor, the fetal ejection doesn’t occur. Women undergoing induced labor often requires medical intervention at different stages of the baby’s birth.
- Baby’s brain: During the process of normal labour, the oxytocin protects the brain of the baby from getting damaged due to lower volume of oxygen. This is not the case when it comes to induced labor. The synthetic oxytocin interferes with the ability of the body to produce the hormone. Thus, it exposes the baby to oxygen deprivation.
You must have come across Marigold, a common flower that is bright orange in color as it holds a prominent position during festivals and other occasions. It is commonly known as "Genda" and is used as a “thorana” which means garland. Though it is not an aromatic flower, it is preferred for a garland due to the reason that it can repel insects.
But apart from its usage as an aesthetic element and insect deterrent, did you know it can offer numerous health benefits too?
Marigold comes with a host of benefits that might be simply unbelievable, but the alternate form of medicine Ayurveda has long known about it. Some of the surprising benefits of marigold are as enumerated below.
- Phenomenal antioxidant properties: The marigolds possess excellent antioxidant properties, the reason for it being used as a homemade treatment for the skin. It is used for soothing sunburns, bites, warts, and acne. Moreover, it is helpful in the treatment of wounds, burns, and rashes. It has been found that Marigold has the ability to promote the growth of fresh skin tissues, increases the flow of blood to the area of the skin which has been affected and boosts up the production of collagen making the skin firm which speeds up the process of healing to a significant extent.
- Anti-inflammatory properties and lowers free radical damage: The flowers of marigold contain a number of active chemicals which has been found to reduce the number of cells that are being damaged by the free radicals. At the same time, it also helps in fighting the growth of bacteria at the places where the skin is wounded.
- In addition to this, the marigold flowers have excellent anti-inflammatory properties which help in the easing of the symptoms of bowel disease or colitis. The tea prepared from marigold is extremely beneficial for the treatment of gastritis, ulcers and acid reflux. Also, it helps to reduce cramps in the stomach and menstrual cramps as well.
- Treatment of eye diseases: Marigold plays a vital role in the treatment of many eye diseases. It helps to reduce the inflammation of the eye, treatment of conjunctivitis and a number of other chronic ocular inflammatory conditions. It speeds up the treatment of the infections in the eyes.
- Boosting up of the immune system: The extracts from marigolds are extremely helpful in managing the symptoms of the common cold; flu coughs fevers or sore throats. It greatly enhances the immune system of the body to a significant level.
You can consult an Ayurveda expert to more about it and utilize the benefits it offers effectively.
The field of medicine has evolved to a considerable extent that most health issues can be treated using drugs and minimally invasive procedures. Still, there are circumstances wherein surgical intervention is the best possible course of treatment where the pros outweigh the cons and prove to be highly beneficial to the patients.
One such situation is when a patient is suffering from colorectal disorders such abnormal cracks and tears in the anus to fecal incontinence, congenital disabilities in colon or anus, rectal or colon cancers or rectal or anal prolapse and does not respond to medication. This is when colorectal surgery, once known as proctology, becomes essential. It is a field of medicine that refers to the various surgical procedures that are performed to treat such disorders in the colon, anus, and rectum.
Here are few more compelling reasons why the surgery is the best possible solution in this scenario.
- Availability of various types: Colorectal surgery doesn't refer to one single surgical technique, but a collection of different surgical methods that can offer relief from various colorectal conditions. Some of the common colorectal surgical methods are colectomy, endoscopic surgery, colostomy, rectopexy, IBD surgery and hemorrhoidectomy which can effectively deal with the colorectal issues.
- Complete relief: In case of many colorectal conditions such as fissures, piles, and fistula, medications or lifestyle changes fail to offer a complete relief from the discomfort. They tend to come back again, making surgical removal the only option for complete relief. Similarly, in colon cancer also, it is through colorectal surgery that the disease can be cured.
- Lesser downtime: Depending on the type of colorectal surgery performed, there are different recovery time required. Though for traditional open colorectal surgeries, such as inflammatory bowel disease surgery, the recovery time may be weeks, for laparoscopic colorectal surgeries the downtime is considerably lesser as only ‘keyhole' like cuts are made. A laparoscopic colorectal surgery means lesser hospital stay as well as less pain, less scarring and quicker getting back to normal life.
- Various conditions can be treated: Whatever be the state of the colon, small bowel, anus, and rectum and be it malignant or benign, the problem can be addressed through either laparoscopic and open colorectal surgical techniques as applicable. From anorectal disorders like an abscess, cancer, fissure, fistula, haemorrhoids, polyps, stenosis to rectal, etc. and colon disorders like colorectal cancer, ulcerative colitis, diverticular disease, bowel obstruction, hereditary non-polyposis, etc. can be treated through colorectal surgery. So, as can be noted, because of the numerous benefits it offers, colorectal surgery is the preferred treatment option when it comes to the colorectal disorders especially when medications are not helpful. Your gastrointestinal surgeon would decide on the course of treatment plan depending on your condition and proceed accordingly.
So, as can be noted, because of the numerous benefits it offers, colorectal surgery is the preferred treatment option when it comes to the colorectal disorders especially when medications are not helpful. Your gastroenterologist would decide on the course of treatment plan depending on your condition and proceed accordingly.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
The way you look affects the way you feel. A lack of security about one's appearance can hamper his or her overall confidence. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Hair plays an important role in the process. Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp is directly proportional to your psychological health. Therefore, a little knowledge about alternative ways to accelerate hair growth can prove to be significant in dire times of need.
What are Hair Plugs?
Hair plugs are no more the best deal for hair regeneration in present times. This practice was mostly prevalent in the 1950s when other effective ways of hair transplant weren't heard of. In this process, strands of hair were removed from the back of your scalp, which had more hair in comparison to the centre of the scalp, only to be implanted in the balding area. Circular slits were made in the balding area to extract tissues and enable successful implantation. Once, hair transplant was conducted, you were left with injuries. These injuries would heal with due time or they would be stitched up by your doctor.
Hair Transplants- an overview
Hair transplant can be understood as an umbrella term for multiple procedures used to enhance hair growth. The most widely applied method is known as Magnified Follicular Unit Micrografting. A surgeon is required to transplant hair from the 'donor site' to the 'recipient site'. Hair follicles can be taken from any part of your body to be implanted on to your scalp. While transplanting, the surgeon carries a graft from one part of the body to another; a graft consists of the hair follicle, bulb and surrounding tissues.
Why are hair transplants preferred to hair plugs?
1. Hair plugs can make you look artificial. The hair implanted in the balding area resembles doll hair. Transplanted hair can be strictly made from natural hair making you look weird. In certain cases thus, hair plugs can also intensify your problem. On the other hand, hair transplants gift you with natural looking hair.
2. Hair plugs leave you with bigger and deeper scars. Even after these injuries heal, the donor site remains patchy with white spots on it. This is mainly because hair plugs involve removal of a lot of surrounding tissues. Hair transplants will relieve you from these long- lasting and painful wounds.
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers.