Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Durvankur ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor! My age is 30. When am exposing to sun, am getting severe headache, vomiting and unconsciousness for just 3 to 4 secs. After that myself getting in to consciousness. What is the problem? Can you please tell me the answer clearly.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases.
Dr. m 17 years old. I have acne problem and darkspots also .i m using biotique facewash .biotique papaya facial. And lotus scrub .please advice me Dr. how could I remove it and get fair and glow skin please advice me.
Hello I got a yellow spot as well as acne on my stomach centre (nabhi, I don't know what is this I want to remove it but what can I do.
Dear Sir/Madam, My mother use to have headache whenever she eats/drinks cold stuff (be it cold drinks or curd). This is very often (happens once in a week). She have headache in upper left portion of her head. Her cough have bad smell. Her age is 45. Please advise. Regards, Harsh Vardhan.
Dear Sir/Ma'am My mom use to have headache whenever she drinks anything that is cold (like curd or any sort of cold drinks). Her age is 45 and she faces this oftenly once in a week after having cold stuffs. Please advice. Regards, Harsh Vardhan.
Sir, I am 31 years old. I had some acne problems during teenage that continued upto 26+ yrs. I used to take some blood purifiers available in market like safi. Now sometimes these get erupted. These are mostly on the chest neck and sometimes on the face too. Regular acne has loosen my face skin. That sometimes looks odd. I don't hv any dermatologist in my city. Kindly suggest something.
I got pimples and scars in my back and the front portion of my neck .I have to get rid of it and I also have dark complexion you have to improve my complexion and I also have irregular periods and also I have belly fat I have to reduce it .Pls help with it and also to get rid of dandruff.
I am taking metolar xr 50 mg with cilacar 5 mg daily once but still I observe my bp is between 140/90 to 150/90. Whether I am on right medicine sir please advise I do not have any other health issues.
Since last 1.5 years or so, I'm struggling to recall the new words which I just saw few minutes back. I went to Psychiatrist, he told me to have deficiency of Vit. B12 and D3. I'm taking medicine since last 2 months but I can't see any improvements. I'm not getting why is it happening and what is its root cause. When I see people around me, they are able to recall those same new words instantly but this is not the case with me. Kindly let me know why is it happening and what can be done for it.
Hi Sir, I am suffering from body pain continuously. What is the reason for body pain? How to recover from body pain?
I have Benn experiencing slow bowel movement from last 5 years, my age is 23 years, height is 5 feet 6 inch, my weight is 87 kg. I am moderately active. I have constipation from last 5 years ,please help by giving suggestions. To get rid of slow bowel movement and constipation. I have been talking protein powder, calcium tablets, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, and other supplements from early age in my life .Could this be the reason. Doctor please help .I am very disappointed with constipation.
Dear Doctor, I am under tense since there are some lumps in my brain (right rear side) near right ear from the top portion of ear till bottom portion of ear where head hair ends. There is no pain and it has since several years. When I consulted doctor, he said it is waste fat and nothing to worry. But it is sensitive area where there is brain, I am scared of brain tumour. Please advise me what it must be?
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
I have red pimples and dark spots on my face from last 8-9 months which was very clear before my marriage i.e.before 10 months. What should I do?
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Emotional abuse is a lesser known topic that is very important to talk about. Most individuals are oblivious to the fact that such a term even exists. This article is mainly about educating people about what emotional abuse is, how it affects children, thereby, affecting the upcoming generation altogether.
Like physical abuse, emotional abuse too is very real and harmful enough to cause enormous damage to a child’s mental health. So what exactly is emotional abuse?
Any sort of persistent, emotional neglect or emotional maltreatment can become emotional abuse to children and may cause havoc in their emotional development. The world runs at a very fast pace and parents usually are caught up in earning well for the family, raising the children properly and transforming them into respectable adults. This entire process brings about enormous stress and frustration. As such, unknowingly or knowingly, these parents end up emotionally abusing their children. No, that is not the end of it. It is not only the parents who can cause emotional abuse, but also there are numerous other factors to be considered.
So to make the explanation process easier, here are some points that explain what emotional or psychological abuse includes.
- Scaring or humiliating a child deliberately and regularly
- Isolating or ignoring a child
- Telling a child that he/she is worthless, inadequate or unloved
- Not providing the children any opportunity to express him/her by deliberately silencing them or making fun of their expression
- Age inappropriate or developmentally inappropriate expectations from children. For example, making a child believe that topping the class is necessary and is a shame otherwise.
- Overprotecting the child and hindering their exploration and learning
- Preventing them from participating in an absolutely normal social interaction. For example, asking girls not to mix with boys and punishing them for doing so.
- A child seeing or hearing utter ill-treatment of another child or person
- Serious bullying by other children and cyber bullying
- Threatening a child and calling names
- Making a child perform any sort of act that might be degrading
- Exposing a child to distressing interactions like domestic abuse or drug abuse.
- Not expressing positive or congratulatory feelings to the child
- Not showing any sort of emotional attachment or interactions with the child
- Causing physical abuse to the child.
- Trying too hard to control the child’s life and not allowing him/her to recognize their individuality.
Yes, there is no such thing as good parenting or bad parenting. However, parents need to know how much any sort of emotional abuse may affect the future development of their child.