Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. The entire Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very nicely designed. From quite some time i was suffering from excess hair fall, but never gave much importance to it. I consulted Dr Satish Sawale. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. A friend of mine referred to Dr Satish Sawale. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I was suffering from diarrhoea. Someone from the office, referred us that Sonali Sawale. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Sonali Sawale and the diarrhoea treatment I didn't lose hope. The Dnyan Raj's True Health Care have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Sonali Sawale is really like god send person. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diarrhoea, but she has helped me immensely. Sonali Sawale has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my diabetes. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Dr.Satish Sawale is the reason. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for therSatish Sawale. I was amazed that otherdoctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Satish Sawale did it immediately and started the diabetes treatment for it. The waiting area in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very comfortable for elderly patients.
Dr Sawale has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. she has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. The irritable bowel synDrome problem was increasing day by day. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dnyan Care had all the amenities, a patient requires. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. I am so thankful that she has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Initially the symptoms of premature ejaculation were not that severe but then it became worse. From quite some time I was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The premature ejaculation treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Finally with Dr Satish's treatment, I am completely cured from the prob. I am really grateful as his pimples treatment has give me a ray of hope. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Satish Sawale. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital is very soothing. On the very first day his treatment started showing results. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Etne saare doctors ke pas jaane ke baad bhi meri beti ki acidity problem mei koi aaram nahi tha. Newspaper mei ad dekha toh dr Sonali Sawale ke clinic Dnyan Raj's True Health Care Mumbai mei mai apni beti ko leke gayi. Vaha unhoe acche se sab shaanti se samjhaya jisse meri tension kam hogaye. Unke ilaaj se kaafi farak pada. Thankyou unko shaanti se case handle karne ke lie.
I was suffering from stomach pain. I consulted Dr Sonali. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I have noticed considerable change in myself, post treatment. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the True Health Care is very soothing.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Sonali. She is a homeopathy specialist and she has broad knowledge in this field. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. She is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also I am following the tips she gave for staying healthy, which is actuallly helpful for healthy survival.
Dr Satish Sawale is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He handled my serious case with ease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erection problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The complete process of erection problems treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
It was a bad case of knee pain. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. I saw Sonali Sawale clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. During the treatment, Dr Sonali supported me a lot. The overall outlook of the Dnyan Raj's Care was very nice.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr.Satish Sawale. l need to gain weight from such a long time. The nurses at the Mhatadi Hospital were really helpful. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Due to the gain weight treatment i am feeling very good now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
My kid is very easily n messily catches common cold n now his paediatrician share he may get Allergically triggered Asthma so worried n so had opinion from Homoeopath Dr Sonali since last month its great to share since then happily enjoying his all activities in sun n rainy showers too. Touch wood .... Wish to flourish in d same way.....
Its been more than a year that I was experiencing acne and pimple problems. It was growing and growing with time and there was no stop. Then I referred to dr Sonali Sawale. Her treatment is very effective and she gives a very nice treatment. Her clinic Dnyan Raj's True Health Care in Mumbai is very patient friendly.
The irregular periods problem was increasing . Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Sawale has treated my problem completely. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Mhatadi Hospital is so nice.
Her advice and treatment has helped me immensely. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Sonali Sawale. I was suffering from irregular periods for such a long time. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help.
dr Satish Sawale is available at Mhatadi Hospital Trust in Navi Mumbai all the time. I took a treatment from him for my acne and pimples. He made me understand the problem very easily and calmly. He gave me the best ayurvedic medicines and finished my problem from the core.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of swelling. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my swelling. Thanks to Dr Sonali, I am totally satisfied with the results. The facilities available in the Dnyan Raj's Health Care are very nice.
dr Sonali Sawale is the best for asthma treatment in INDIA in my opinion. she gives a new life to asthma patients. her medicines are the best and does not give any side effect. I am very thankful to her and her staff at Dnyan Raj's True Health Care in Nerul.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful. thanks sir i wanted to resolve my problem without surgery and you give me a proper direction. Thanks for your help i will try these medicines and go to the ayurvedic treatment.
Thanks to Dr.satsh and team really happy with basti therapy detox that pain free strong joints and better digestion and smooth motion which expecting since long
Dr. Satish has very detail knowledge n expertise in Ayurveda medicines and treatments. He understands todays busy lifestyle and helps us to be fit n healthy.
Constipation is something which not everyone is very open to talking. Everyone tries to avoid the topic as much as possible. They are happier discussing their sore throat or maybe a headache. Everyone likes to keep constipation to themselves. So here are some home remedies that can be used to help solve the problem of constipation.
Just take one tablespoon of olive oil before eating anything else helps to solve the problem as it works best on an empty stomach. So in case, anyone forgets it, they can have it again once they have not eaten for a while. Mixing it will lemon juice is an option (not mandatory) as it helps lighten the flavour.
Fresh Lemon Juice
Drinking one cup of warm water with a lemon squeezed into it is a good way to get rid of constipation problems. It contains citric acid. It helps in removing the toxins and undigested materials. Once mixing it with warm water reduces the lemon flavour and also provides fluids to make sure things return to the way they should be. A doctor would also recommend the same thing.
Well if the coffee was a solution, then most of the people would happily be sipping coffee throughout the day. However, overdoing anything is not okay. 1-2 cups of coffee are fine as coffee is diuretic or in simple terms, it increases the frequency at which a person will urinate. But more coffee does the complete opposite thing. As a result, even the water which was supposed to soften the stool ends being drawn out by excess coffee.
When it comes to home remedies, baking soda is one of the best solutions. It is the cure to many problems. It’s an incredible solution to constipation. Baking soda is a bicarbonate which means it will ensure that air comes out of the body one way or another, thus, relieving the pain from pressure. Just mix baking soda with a 1/4th cup of warm water, and it is ready to go. It works better if the concerned person can drink it as fast as he can.
Keeping all home remedies aside, it’s crucial to consult a medical practitioner as the home remedies can only help us to a certain extent. Thus we mustn't depend on them completely. A medical practitioner, on the other hand, would be able to guide the patient in a proper and better way. So a timely visit never harms in any way.
- Seasamum Till for Kaf-vataj
- Almond oil for Vat-prikriti
- Kalaungi oil for DM and neurological rediculopathies caused by DM
I am aged 72 years and using diabetic drugs like metformin 500 mg two times /day with insulin 10mgmorning. I walk for an hour regularly with little yoga etc and restricted veg meals with no sugar. I recently developed Knee pain while walking in left leg and pain in right feet (neuropathy) kindly advise suitable medication.
Piles, which are also called hemorrhoids, refer to the swelling of the veins near the anus and rectum, which get irritated during bowel movements, causing pain and bleeding during stool motions. The veins near the rectum or the anus may rupture during strained bowel movements and thus, cause the blood to come out with the stool. This can be very painful for the patient and has a very disruptive effect on their lives.
Causes of Piles
There may be many causes for piles or hemorrhoids and the cause may vary from patient to patient. Let's have a look at a few of them.
- Straining when passing a stool - This is by far the most common reason for piles and this is what causes the irritation on the veins or causes them to rupture
- Chronic Constipation - People suffering from chronic constipation due to gastrointestinal problems may also suffer from piles due to putting pressure constantly to relieve themselves.
- Lifting a heavy weight or doing strenuous work - This can also put physical stress on the anus or rectum and cause swollen veins, which may then rupture during the passage of stool.
- Pregnancy - Pregnancy causes many hormonal changes in the body and the strain may also result in piles.
Symptoms of Piles
Some of the symptoms of piles or hemorrhoids are:
- Painful bowel movements, which hurt the rectum or the anus, accompanied by general tenderness within the region
- Bleeding or seeping of a bright red color blood onto the stool on the toilet or even on toilet paper
- Itching in the anal areas, which may be continuous or intermittent
- A swelling or lump near the anus, which is painful
- A mucus-like discharge from the anus
There may be one or more factors present in particular cases and if there is a pain in the rectal area, it is best to get it checked out by a doctor as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having fully headache & fever last 20 days. It was started from cold now I am not getting well. Fever is normal but fully headache filling like fever inside mind. I did all report TB, malaria & chest x-ray etc. Only WBC count is more then normal range its 13000. I am taken lost of medicine but count is not as normal range. Doctor told cough inside the chest till no any improvement. What I do please suggest.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
With the super busy lifestyle that everybody is gravitating to, there is less and less time for everything, including cooking and eating. Thus, more and more processed foods are finding their way into our refrigerators, as they can just be picked up and eaten anytime hunger pangs are felt. And, we do not immediately realize that processed foods are devoid of all the essential ingredients. What we end up eating has less fiber, more salt, and more preservatives (generally not very safe for all), all leading to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Refined flour, white sugar, cheese, canned juices, frozen foods, cheese laden pizzas and breadsare all yummy, but not something that is readily accepted and digested by your stomach. Try eating pizza with loads of cheese for two days and experience the bloated feeling for yourself. Not to scare you, but imagine this; you would have to eat an entire medium pizza to get 2 g of fiber. Where as, your body requires about 25 to 40 g of fiber per day for regular health maintenance.
Biologically, our digestive system requires a lot of fiber, which adds to the roughage. This is very important as it helps in digestion and aid in cleansing the bowel later. The function of the large intestine is to remove water and essential ingredients when food passes through it. Junk food passes through quite quickly, thereby, leading to loss of water and ingredients. A lot of digestive issues are also related to lack of fiber in the food, like polyps, colon cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, high cholesterol, and obesity.
Most of us are aware, but tend to ignore the fact that junk food is as the name suggests, junk. There is hardly anything of nutritious value in it. On the contrary, it contains lots of salt, fat and artificial chemicals, which though, make it very tasty, but has zero nutrition value.
Try to eat only junk food for about a week regularly, and you will surely feel:
- Bloated (a lot of gas due to indigestion)
- Dehydrated (excessive salt needs more water, which we don't realize)
- Constipated (lack of fiber leading to reduced bowel movement)
- Weak and lousy (due to lack of nutrition)
This of course does not include the harmful effects on skin, hair, looks, etc. It does not mean you have to stop eating junk completely and eat only healthy food all the time. The human body is adaptive and can adjust to a lot of variations. It is not wise to try the example above (eating pizza for a week), however, binging on junk food once a week would definitely not hurt. Use your discretion as nobody knows your body as well as you do.
Yoga is a complete workout of body and mind, and is a combination of stretching along with deep breathing and meditation. It is a way of keeping yourself fit without doing strenuous workouts and lifting heavy weights.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian medical science, which treats an illness or a disease using natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment has been proven to be the most effective in cases of asthma, paralysis, joint pain, headache and gynecological issues. The following points emphasize the relation between Yoga and Ayurveda:
1. Aim at ensuring mental peace: Yoga and Ayurveda both are extremely powerful in treating medical issues as well as in delivering mental peace. Ayurveda uses diets, herbs, shrubs, meditation and pranayama for treating purpose. Both of them are interrelated branches of India's ancient knowledge.
2. Based on similar principles: The principles of Trigunas i.e. Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and the principles of panchamahabuthas i.e. fire, water, air, space and earth are the base of Yoga and Ayurveda. Both of them are based on the basic principles of the body, such as working procedures of the body and effects of food and medicine on our body.
3. Share common beliefs: Both Yoga and Ayurveda have a common belief regarding healthy body as the two believe that a healthy and balanced mind result in a healthy body. Both of them have the similar metaphysical anatomy and physiology that consist of 7 primary chakras (centers of energy), 5 bodily sheaths, 72,000 nadis (subtle channels) and the Kundalini Shakti (energy). Yoga and Ayurveda both believe that in order to fulfill the four aims of life it is necessary to keep your body healthy. The four aims are:
- Dharma (duty)
- Artha (wealth)
- Kama (desire)
- Moksha (liberation)
4. Similar treatment measures: For the purpose of treatment, Yoga and Ayurveda, both use meditation and pranayama practices. For improving the mental and physical health, both of them use body purification procedures, herbs & natural ingredients and chanting of mantras. The body purification procedure is known as 'Shatkriyas' in Yoga and as 'Panchakarma' in Ayurveda.
Many Yoga practitioners add Ayurvedic remedies to your daily routines because Yoga and Ayurveda together are powerful mediums that maintain your body, breath, senses, mind and chakras. Together Yoga and Ayurveda work excellently and cure you naturally with no side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
One month ago I had an injury in the thumb of right leg. While playing the thumb got bent in upward direction almost 90 degree. After that there was serious pain for almost 4 days. It was difficult to walk. But now the pain has disappeared but when something struck my thumb or the thumb collides with something, pain occurs and lasts for 8 to 10 seconds. What is reason behind this temporary pain and how to resolve this.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a running nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, chills, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am using neti pot manufacturer by patanjali, but when I pour water inside nose, it starts paining allot in nose plus eyes becomes red. The pain is unbearable but lasts only for 5 minutes maximum. I am using Luke warm water without any salt. My questions are: 1. Why such pain and burning sensation? 2. Is salt required to be added? If yes, can I use salt like tata salt used in home? 3. Proper method to use it. After using though, feels good. Breathing becomes also earlier.
Hi, I am suffering from chickenpox. What diet, fruit should I take so that I doesn't get weak. Can I take glucose?
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My right side ear is paining continuously from 7 day. I have used some oil also, even then it is paining.
Hello doctor I am ,52 years old male having absolute eosinophilic count is 750, now facing rashes on face ,energy so please suggest good medicines.
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old traditional Hindu system of medicine with abundant secrets to a healthy and fulfilling life. One can use the wisdom of Ayurveda to gain inner peace, balance in bodily systems, longevity, vitality and good health.
We live in a world that is obsessed with diet culture. Food companies selling products that have the label ‘diet’ are an instant hit among the calorie conscious crowd. Many times, they are made from unhealthy artificial sweeteners or shortening that can cause a number of health hazards. Thus, dieting as such can cause more health hazards than offer benefits. Research has shown that a combination of 80% optimum diet and 20% exercise can help people achieve their desired weight loss results. While following a specific diet is important in achieving weight loss goals, starving the body or eating diet-labeled foods do more harm than help in this endeavour.
What is then the safest and most effective way to shed those extra pounds without losing on essential nutrition and energy? The answer to this is Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a holistic approach to human life. It addresses the mind, body and soul. It treats the body as a temple which needs to be worshipped. Use of packaged, artificial and chemically grown foods is considered as an abuse to the body. Ayurveda talks of being natural and achieving inner balance by serving the body simple, healthy and nourishing food.
Let’s now look at what Ayurveda has to offer for people who want to get back in shape:
- Warm water: Ayurveda recommends drinking warm water as it assists in digestion and purification. So, ditch chilled water and drink warm water on a regular basis. Sipping green tea with ginger or lemon is also found to be effective.
- Meditation: Research shows that stress can cause hormonal imbalances in body and many times weight gain. Meditation helps ease anxiety and stress, and thereby helps in achieving inner peace. To see the results of this powerful medium, devote 20 minutes each day for meditation.
- Eat right: Nature provides us with nutritious and wholesome foods to nourish our bodies. Consume natural foods as much as possible and avoid too much of processed foods or refined sugars. Ayurveda recommends a diet comprising of at least 40 to 50% of fresh fruits and vegetables. Making lunch the biggest meal is also recommended.
- Say no to snacks: Unhealthy snacking between meals is the biggest culprit to abnormal weight gain. Stick to the food timings and eat fibrous and nourishing meals. Eating wholesome food can help curb cravings for snacks to a large extent.
The ayurvedic way of life teaches us to be healthy, happy and hunger free, and at the same time helps achieve optimum weight in the most natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.