Patient Review Highlights
My kid is very easily n messily catches common cold n now his paediatrician share he may get Allergically triggered Asthma so worried n so had opinion from Homoeopath Dr Sonali since last month its great to share since then happily enjoying his all activities in sun n rainy showers too. Touch wood .... Wish to flourish in d same way.....
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful. thanks sir i wanted to resolve my problem without surgery and you give me a proper direction. Thanks for your help i will try these medicines and go to the ayurvedic treatment.
Thanks to Dr.satsh and team really happy with basti therapy detox that pain free strong joints and better digestion and smooth motion which expecting since long
Dr. Satish has very detail knowledge n expertise in Ayurveda medicines and treatments. He understands todays busy lifestyle and helps us to be fit n healthy.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and caring. Thank you for the recommendations. Will try for sure.
Nice n politely approach made me comfortable and thanks to Dr she shared me disturbed menses also has ill effects on my skin n hair, thanks to team
Thank you so much for your timely reply Doctor. Your suggestions made me clear to continue with ayurveda treatment for my mother. Thanks again.
My best half really detected well also boosted her entire health and gain self conference with doctor Sonali and team
To my awesome experience Ayurveda add great soothing and good digestion thanks Dr satish and energetic staff
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you
Doctor is nice and respond in time which is very necessary. I am very thankful to Dr. Satish Sawale.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you..okk i will try satawari pwdr
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful. This is good answer .
I'm happy with Homoeopath and awesome recovery sure I can recommend to my family n friends
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful. Thanks Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be caring. Thank you dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be practical. Tanku sir
Thanks to Dr satish and team for prompt support that I got benefit
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanku
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful. Very
Barun K Mishra
I feel too good with dr satish sawale and true health care
Good Dr with good service oriented staff.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Nowadays if I masturbate I get only like water not like sperm which is like thick or like small small sperm which can visible. And too nowadays I get only very small amount as output if I masturbate. I will masturbate weekly once or maximum twice. Past two months quantity have been decreased drastically. I not have any physical accident. Im normally following same diet nothing different. Even I'm physically fit. I am yoga student. I'm taking proper vitamins and immune developing foods. Even though I can't he get back normal condition. So kindly please help me, what should I follow to get back normal condition.
Knee pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons as the knees are large joints that are often subjected to heavy loads. The occurrence of knee pain is on the rise, which may be caused due to sports injuries and unilateral load. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, wearing of the patella, inflammation of bone and cartilage are some of the common forms of knee pain. If you had been suffering from knee pain for quite some time, then there is nothing to worry about; Ayurveda has a great solution to alleviate this condition.
The herbal remedies offered by Ayurveda help in improving immunity, providing strength and endurance.
- Massage: Massage therapy can relieve the joint pain by soothing inflammation and improving the circulation. Several health studies indicate that the regular massage has the power to alleviate pain along the affected joint. You can pick up any oil such as coconut, mustard, olive, castor or garlic oil and heat it and apply it with a gentle pressure while massaging.
- Hot and cold compress: Heat therapy can help in increasing blood flow, decreasing pain and relaxing sore muscles and joints whereas cold therapy aids in reducing inflammation and benumbing the area around the affected knee. But before you apply them, you will have to wrap them separately in towels and not apply directly to the skin. The hot compress can be placed for 3 minutes and then immediately replaced with cold compress for about a minute. The entire process can be repeated for about 20 to 30 minutes. But you shouldn’t be using hot compress if the affected area is hot and irritated. Also, do not opt for cold therapy in case you have circulatory issues.
- Fenugreek: Owing to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, fenugreek or Methi is a highly favourable home remedy for knee pain. It is particularly helpful for people suffering from arthritis. So you can swallow a teaspoonful of fine fenugreek seeds’ powder and drink a glass of lukewarm water after that. Follow the process regularly unless you get positive results. You may also soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and eat them in the morning.
Ayurveda has a solution to all your mental and physical problems, but it is important to note here that the treatment must be administered after evaluating your present health condition and medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Calc ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. Self-medication is never recommended. Above given are just a few of the numerous homeopathic medicines that used to treat peptic ulcer. It is recommended to consult a specilized homeopath.
Suffering from constipation. Usg shows 3 nos 1.3 mm stone in gall bladder. Lipid profile within range but uric acid prevails at 8.6.pl suggest remedy.-age -67.
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes.
Acne vulgaris or pimples are a common skin condition which occurs mainly due to the action of hormones on the oil glands in the skin. It's a skin problem that affects the teenagers the most. Although the problem starts early in the teens. However, it is not necessary, sometimes the problem surfaces only in the late teens. At times, acne gets better when one gets out of the teens but again, this is not the rule. In some cases, it may persist well into the third decade of life.
The draining ducts of the oil glands get blocked and hence they are not able to drain the oil secretion. The oil and cells inside the blocked gland form an environment for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (the organism responsible for acne). Thus, it results in the formation of pimples or acne.
Acne is not a serious health threat but it can cause scars. The most common spots for breakouts are the face, chest, shoulders, and back.
Types of Acne
According to a study over 90% of teens get acne, likely due to an increase of hormones called androgens during puberty. Acne can appear in the form of:
- Seborrhea: a condition involving scaly red patches on the skin.
- Papules: are small solid pimples that appear inflamed.
- Pustules: contain fluid or pus.
- Nodules: are large papules.
- Whiteheads and Blackheads (also known as Comedones) are caused by dead skin cells, oil, and dirt blocking pores.
- Cysts are large lumps found beneath your skin that contain pus and are usually painful.
Thus to avoid all this, natural cure can be done by avoiding junk foods and increase the intake of water along with healthy foods like fish, whole grains, carrots and green vegetables.
Causes of Acne
The primary cause for the result of acne is a rise in androgen (Type of Hormone) levels. Androgen levels rise when a human becomes an adolescent. Or in other words, acne occurs when the pores on your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin or bacteria.
Homeopathy for Acne or Pimples
Homeopathic medicines are far superior in giving results when it comes to the treatment of acne. Homeopathy does not resort to the use of any quick fixes. The intention is to correct the underlying causes. This allows the things to settle down on their own and without the need for any strong medicines. It does take some time to get things in order, but once the results start coming, there is no looking back. The problem is cured once and for all. Here one may add that even the scars left on the face from old pimples can be cured easily with Homeopathic medicines for acne scars or pimple scars. I often get cases where the pimples or acne have left permanent scars on the face. There are a lot of homeopathic medicines that not only cure acne but provide exceptionally homeopathic treatment for acne scars. One can safely say that homeopathic treatment for acne or pimples is the best treatment for acne or pimples.
With Homeopathy, some of the possibly best medicines which when taken with correct dose, right potency, and a bit of patience can help a lot on the patient's part.
It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Live an Acne free life with Homeopathy!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 20. I want to add 2 inches more to my height. I was smoking and stopped two months back because it doesn't support growth. And also I masturbate 4 times a month. I think masturbation doesn't effect is it? Some doctors in this app suggested me to take pills like baryta carb 30 and five phos 6x. Does it work? I do meditate, swim and also do stretching exercise daily. My growth has stopped 6 months back. Does doing those activities along with this help me out? Does the pills have negative effects also? Those pills effect my growth in negative manner? Can I grow with this 2 inches more? Please do ans me for every questions I have asked. And how many tablets do am I supposed to take and when and how much?
When ever I take tadafil20 for penile dysfunction suggest by doctor my heart beat gone fast did it effect on heart did any safe medicine for penile dysfunction.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.