Doctors in Dnyan Raj's True Health Care
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. The entire Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very nicely designed. From quite some time i was suffering from excess hair fall, but never gave much importance to it. I consulted Dr Satish Sawale. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. A friend of mine referred to Dr Satish Sawale. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I was suffering from diarrhoea. Someone from the office, referred us that Sonali Sawale. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Sonali Sawale and the diarrhoea treatment I didn't lose hope. The Dnyan Raj's True Health Care have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Sonali Sawale is really like god send person. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diarrhoea, but she has helped me immensely. Sonali Sawale has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my diabetes. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Dr.Satish Sawale is the reason. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for therSatish Sawale. I was amazed that otherdoctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Satish Sawale did it immediately and started the diabetes treatment for it. The waiting area in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very comfortable for elderly patients.
Dr Sawale has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. she has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. The irritable bowel synDrome problem was increasing day by day. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dnyan Care had all the amenities, a patient requires. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. I am so thankful that she has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Initially the symptoms of premature ejaculation were not that severe but then it became worse. From quite some time I was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The premature ejaculation treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Finally with Dr Satish's treatment, I am completely cured from the prob. I am really grateful as his pimples treatment has give me a ray of hope. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Satish Sawale. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital is very soothing. On the very first day his treatment started showing results. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Etne saare doctors ke pas jaane ke baad bhi meri beti ki acidity problem mei koi aaram nahi tha. Newspaper mei ad dekha toh dr Sonali Sawale ke clinic Dnyan Raj's True Health Care Mumbai mei mai apni beti ko leke gayi. Vaha unhoe acche se sab shaanti se samjhaya jisse meri tension kam hogaye. Unke ilaaj se kaafi farak pada. Thankyou unko shaanti se case handle karne ke lie.
I was suffering from stomach pain. I consulted Dr Sonali. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I have noticed considerable change in myself, post treatment. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the True Health Care is very soothing.
Dr Satish Sawale is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He handled my serious case with ease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erection problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The complete process of erection problems treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Sonali. She is a homeopathy specialist and she has broad knowledge in this field. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. She is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also I am following the tips she gave for staying healthy, which is actuallly helpful for healthy survival.
It was a bad case of knee pain. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. I saw Sonali Sawale clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. During the treatment, Dr Sonali supported me a lot. The overall outlook of the Dnyan Raj's Care was very nice.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr.Satish Sawale. l need to gain weight from such a long time. The nurses at the Mhatadi Hospital were really helpful. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Due to the gain weight treatment i am feeling very good now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
My kid is very easily n messily catches common cold n now his paediatrician share he may get Allergically triggered Asthma so worried n so had opinion from Homoeopath Dr Sonali since last month its great to share since then happily enjoying his all activities in sun n rainy showers too. Touch wood .... Wish to flourish in d same way.....
Its been more than a year that I was experiencing acne and pimple problems. It was growing and growing with time and there was no stop. Then I referred to dr Sonali Sawale. Her treatment is very effective and she gives a very nice treatment. Her clinic Dnyan Raj's True Health Care in Mumbai is very patient friendly.
The irregular periods problem was increasing . Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Sawale has treated my problem completely. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Mhatadi Hospital is so nice.
Her advice and treatment has helped me immensely. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Sonali Sawale. I was suffering from irregular periods for such a long time. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help.
dr Satish Sawale is available at Mhatadi Hospital Trust in Navi Mumbai all the time. I took a treatment from him for my acne and pimples. He made me understand the problem very easily and calmly. He gave me the best ayurvedic medicines and finished my problem from the core.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of swelling. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my swelling. Thanks to Dr Sonali, I am totally satisfied with the results. The facilities available in the Dnyan Raj's Health Care are very nice.
dr Sonali Sawale is the best for asthma treatment in INDIA in my opinion. she gives a new life to asthma patients. her medicines are the best and does not give any side effect. I am very thankful to her and her staff at Dnyan Raj's True Health Care in Nerul.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful. thanks sir i wanted to resolve my problem without surgery and you give me a proper direction. Thanks for your help i will try these medicines and go to the ayurvedic treatment.
Thanks to Dr.satsh and team really happy with basti therapy detox that pain free strong joints and better digestion and smooth motion which expecting since long
Dr. Satish has very detail knowledge n expertise in Ayurveda medicines and treatments. He understands todays busy lifestyle and helps us to be fit n healthy.
How do I do long time sex with my partner only in 2 mints I get loose my Spanish want I have to do as.
My period cycle is irregular. I had unprotected sex on 12 september after one week of my period ended. My period started on 3 september. My partner confirmed that no ejaculation was there. I am tensed because I vomit in midnight and feel bloating on 18 september. Is there chances of pregnancy. Please help.
Hi Doc, Good evening, I've been thinking about using a penis size enhancer, what would you recommend thats safe to use?
I'm 19 years female I'm suffering from masturbation at the age of 12 I can't know how I'm had this bad habit but now I'm so depressed and I'm also loss my sharp memory in study what can I do?
The primary difference between pickle and chutney lies in the fact that pickles are meant to be preserved for months together while chutneys are devoid of preservatives and are required to be consumed very soon. Both of these food items proffer a host of health benefits including an optimum supply of all the needful minerals and vitamins along with the antioxidants. Some of the ingredients present in the pickle and chutney help in controlling high blood pressure, diabetes, improves digestion and immunity.
Pickles and the process of preparing the pickles
The process of making pickles is known to have originated in India, and it was the most viable way of preserving food items so that it can be stored for future usage. The process started as a means of preserving those food items, which are not available all through the year. The conventional means of preparing pickles in oriental style incorporates the usage of ingredients like oil, salt, chilli powder along with other condiments. The ingredients are mixed as per the set proportions, and there are many health benefits of eating pickles on a regular basis.
As per the reports of NSDA, pickles contain moisture, energy, fat, protein, carbohydrates, fibres, vitamins and sugar. The long list of vitamins includes Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and folate. Indian pickles abound in phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sodium and potassium. The health benefits of pickles include the supply of necessary antioxidants, probiotics which are the gut-friendly antibiotics, helps in digestion, improve haemoglobin levels in anaemic people. There are some pickles which aid in controlling blood pressure levels and have hepatoprotective properties.
Chutney and their health benefits
Chutneys are a ubiquitous component of Indian cuisine, and some of the most common flavours added to the chutneys include ginger, garlic, onion salt, sugar and tamarind among others. Homemade chutneys prepared in almost all Indian households can be preserved for about a week in the refrigerator. Chutneys are filled with vitamins along with other nutrients, and less usage of oil makes it fat-free. They are rich in antioxidants, and sometimes fresh leaves are added to ensure inclusion of chlorophyll.
Just like pickles, chutneys also offer a wide range of advantages for one’s health. It provides the body with the needful amount of antioxidants which are the micronutrients that aid in protecting the body from the free radicals. These free radicals are a type of unstable chemicals being generated at the time of cellular metabolism and react with the cells and cause damage to the DNA. The DNA then becomes unstable and gives way to the production of more free radicals which can be controlled by the consumption of antioxidants. The chutneys also supply the body with all the vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients which are necessary for sustaining healthy living.
To conclude, both pickles, as well as chutneys, are a significant part of the Indian food habits. Both of these items have a great taste and offer a wide variety of health aids which testifies to their consumption on a regular basis.
Dr. I suffer from penis pain, burning sensation and itching. I also have a history of genital warts and tested positive for HSV1. Which doctor should I visit I really need help.
The symptom is dry ejaculation. I was put on Urimax tablets last year and it started soon after that. I also noted my penis started to bend at the tip.
Ayurveda is a field of medical science that has its rules steeped in the ancient knowledge that emanated from India. This is a well-known field of medicine, which is now practiced throughout the globe. With the help of Ayurveda, we can actually get to the root cause of any disease and ailment so as to remove the very cause from the body rather than merely giving symptomatic relief, which may not be permanent in nature. Due to this fact, Ayurveda also relies on lifestyle and diet restrictions, which go hand in hand with its Yogic postures, herbal medicines, massages and other such measures. Weight management is one such field which has many cures in Ayurveda.
- Choice of tea: First of all, it is important to know the types of tea and the choices you have when it comes to choosing the right one for your weight loss journey. While green tea, white tea and the rare oolong tea are known as the most effective weight loss tea varieties, there are others like black tea as well as decaf and herbal tea that may be suited for those who only want to lose a moderate amount of weight. Further, these can also help people who want to maintain a steady weight and remain fit. However, one must remember that sweet and diet teas can lead to long-term repercussions, if taken in excessive quantities. So, one must choose the kind of slimming tea based on the kind of weight loss that needs to be achieved.
- Daily habit: Now that you have chosen the kind of slimming tea that you need, you must be aware that the body goes through its own cycles of extracting antioxidants from the tea as well as the nutrients, even as it throws out the toxins in an effective manner. Therefore, one must cultivate tea drinking as a regular and daily habit with at least two cups daily cup so that the cycle is put into place for the slimming properties to kick in. You can also substitute your coffee and regular tea with this kind of tea, eventually. You will have to develop a taste for it, in order to enjoy it.
- No additives: It is absolutely not allowed to add any kind of additives like sugar or honey or even milk to one’s slimming tea as this will take the slimming properties to the background. Adding anything to the tea also leads to many health complications in the long run. Having plain tea will aid in the regulation of one’s awry metabolism so that in due course of time, weight loss may be achieved.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!