Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Ayurved MantraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Dear dr. Snehal Marethe, thank you soo much for responding to me it was cery helpful . iam glad i dont have to worry now
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be knowledgeable. I have got red hibscus flower can use this? And thank you for your help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be very helpful.
Vitiligo is a skin disorder that is characterized by the development of white patches on the skin. The disorder is chronic in nature; it occurs when the melanocytes (melanin production and distribution agent) which are present in the skin, die.
The area of the skin affected by this condition tends to vary from person to person. It may affect the insides of your mouth, hair, eyes and cause permanent discoloration.
Vitiligo can be classified into two types:
1. Segmented Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo tends to spread fast but is stable than the other type. It is asymmetrical and affects such portions of the skin which are linked to nerves that originate in the dorsal roots along the spinal cord.
2. Non- Segmental Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo occurs in equal proportions on both sides of the body. This disorder affects the areas of the skin that are exposed to sun frequently, such as the arms, neck and the face.
There is no known cause of vitiligo; however, the likely causes are found to be trauma from a stressful event, chemical exposure and genetics. It may also result from complications in the immune system.
1. The primary symptom of vitiligo is the appearance of white patches on the skin.
2. The initial patches which occur on the skin are slightly pale in color; which becomes even paler in due course of time and eventually turn white, thus making them look distinct and prominent on the skin.
3. The edge of the patches may become inflamed and cause itching.
4. Direct exposure to the skin may cause the symptoms to aggravate.
According to Ayurveda, Leucoderma is caused due to the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire, and is manifested in the skin. Aggravated Pitta leads to accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the condition of Leucoderma.
Pitta is of five types; one of them is Bhrajak Pitta that gives coloration to skin. In the case of Leucoderma, Bhrajak Pitta is in an imbalanced state, and therefore, the skin starts losing its color and white patches appear. Along with Pitta Dosha, deeper body tissues like Rasa Dhatu (nutrient plasma), Rakta (blood), Mansa (muscles), Lasika (lymph) are also involved in the disease.
Treatment consists of pacifying imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood and administrating herbs that restore skin color. Poor digestion is the root cause of this disease, as it causes the build-up of toxins in the tissues. An essential part of treatment, therefore, is restoring digestion. The patient will also be advised on the correct diet and lifestyle adjustments to prevent recurrence of the disorder.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Increase consumption of vegetables that are bitter in taste, like drumsticks and bitter gourd.
- Stay away from difficult to digest foods, sour taste, excessive salt, curd, fish, jaggery and sesame seeds.
- Avoid consumption of opposite foods, such as fish and milk together.
- Have sound and adequate sleep daily.
- Do not over-expose yourself to excessive cold or heat conditions.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 9 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have pcod tell me if I used medicine will it be cured or should I have to do some extra things or will the medicine have some side-effects in future I will glad if any give me correct answer and give me proper diet with different options but not a very strict diet and any one day where I can eat some thing good but healthy and what exercises to do at what time please help me I need help thank you.
How to get rid of split ends? Suffering from last 5 years not yet find any solution. Is there any solution for complete cuteness?
How to control body heat. I will not eat chicken and I will not wear jeans paints will produce heat and give pain to lower abdomen and went I finish my lunch go to sleep that time my lower abdomen pain and feel sensation of urine, I will go urine often it will continues still night 8 o clock what's the reason how to come out of this problem.
While pregnancy is a wonderful experience for most women, it also brings its fair share of troubles. Nourishing and developing another life inside your body could sometimes be a challenging experience. A lot of health issues can also arise due to it, such as back pain, feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and unbearable cramps.
However, these can be easily controlled or reduced to ensure that pregnancy is a joyful experience if you take proper care of your body. Ayurvedic remedies to make your pregnancy a joyful experience:
- Food cravings should be favored: It is important to eat what you desire. During pregnancy, follow a well balanced diet containing a lot of proteins, starch and vegetables. After the fourth month, you should satisfy all your cravings which are more likely coming from the merging nutritional requirements of the developing baby.
- Balance energy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a balanced nervous system. This should be done by consuming a diet of plant-based, processed foods along with whole and sprouted grains. Start eating freshly cooked food with olive and coconut oil. Avoid consuming leftover food.
- Avoid certain foods: Try to prevent consuming spicy hot foods, uncooked leafy vegetables and undercooked lentils and beans. These food products can cause gas. Avoid preservatives, chemical additives and artificial flavors as they can cause severe stomach aches.
- Right form of milk: Drink warm non-homogenized milk with ghee. Mix the ghee with one cup of milk everyday to boost the baby’s immunity.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pregnancy can also cause pain in the abdomen area. This can be reduced by massaging your belly with Ayurvedic oil. This calms down your nerves and also helps you relax. Sesame oil and lavender oil are two good choices for this.
- Avoiding morning sickness: Sometimes morning sickness can occur from the sixth week of your pregnancy. Roast and grind cardamom seeds and eat a pinch of it each day. Sip ginger or fennel seed tea to reduce morning sickness.
- Exercise: Pregnancy can make you tired and feel exhausted easily. Practice yoga or go for a walk daily to feel energetic. This is also good for the development of the fetus. Meditation will also help reduce any form of stress and help you deal with the physical and psychological issues of pregnancy.
After so many years, I played badminton. I played continuous 3 days. But after that when we continue playing. A pain occur on joints of both the leg. When I stop playing after 1 hour .pain s vanish. Again next day when I play again same problem.
I do take protein supplements and pre workout supplement but should I take some multivitamin pills/supplement for energy and recovery because I don't think that single protein supplements are helping me.
Hi Doctor. My daughter 17 years old. Every day she sleeps around 2to3 am. If I ask sleep she says I am not getting sleep. And she engaged with phone or laptop. If I object she shouts me and says she will get sleep when she operating gadgets.
I have boy he is 8 years old. He usually take coffee with his dinner. How bad it is to take coffee at night.
I am 34 year Old suffering from inguinal hernia in my right testicles from last five years, and size become very large ,no pain at all ,now I want to reduce testicles size to normal. What should I do. Kindly look into my serious issue and give me right appropriate suggestions.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants in tropical regions. It can thrive in most weather conditions, and also it does not need any extra care. And it takes about 8 months to grow to full size.
This is one of the significant medicinal herbs present in nature. It also provides amazing healing benefits. Some of the benefits that can be included are:
Treats eye disorder:
- Aloe vera juice cures eyes redness
- Aloe vera cures eye infections
- Aloe vera solution drop can soothe your eye pain
- Mix aloe vera gel with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate and turmeric powder to cure your ulcer wound.
- Heated aloe vera pulp cures the pain caused by ripe blisters.
- It also heals your ulcer quickly
Cure wrinkles and acne:
- Only by applying aloe vera gel regularly, you can prevent wrinkles.
- You can make aloe vera face pack by mixing - aloe vera gel, rose water and a hint of turmeric powder. You apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. After you rinse the dried face pack, rub ice-cube on your face. This method will help to prevent acne.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera gel can maintain the balance of sugar in your body.
- 5 gm of aloe vera gel can be useful for diabetes.
Useful for bronchitis:
- The preparation of aloe vera ash mixed with grapes is useful for bronchitis.
- Aloe vera is also helpful in treating chronic bronchitis.
- Aloe vera gel should not be used if you are suffering from cold.
- Aloe vera gel mixed with butter milk is helpful for jaundice
- It also cures liver enlargement and spleen.
- Pulp of aloe gel with a little amount of salt is also helpful.
- Aloe vera gel ash made in an earthen pot can be taken as a medicine for jaundice.
Cure paediatric constipation:
- If kids are suffering from constipation then you can apply aloe vera gel in the umbilical area.
- Aloe vera gel clears the stool.
Regulate menstrual cycle:
- Usage of aloe vera gel mixed with ash from forest fire helps in regulation of your period.
Cure stomach pain:
- You can boil aloe vera gel and with lukewarm water to cure stomach pain.
- If you have stomach problem caused by spicy food then you can consume aloe vera gel to cool your stomach.