Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Ayurved MantraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Dear dr. Snehal Marethe, thank you soo much for responding to me it was cery helpful . iam glad i dont have to worry now
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be knowledgeable. I have got red hibscus flower can use this? And thank you for your help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snehal Marathe to be very helpful.
My height is 5 ft 10 inch. I am 22 years old. My weight is 83 kg. I hv just very little overweight on belly than normal. Is there any concerns? Should I increase my height or decrease weight.
While pregnancy is a wonderful experience for most women, it also brings its fair share of troubles. Nourishing and developing another life inside your body could sometimes be a challenging experience. A lot of health issues can also arise due to it, such as back pain, feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and unbearable cramps.
However, these can be easily controlled or reduced to ensure that pregnancy is a joyful experience if you take proper care of your body. Ayurvedic remedies to make your pregnancy a joyful experience:
- Food cravings should be favored: It is important to eat what you desire. During pregnancy, follow a well balanced diet containing a lot of proteins, starch and vegetables. After the fourth month, you should satisfy all your cravings which are more likely coming from the merging nutritional requirements of the developing baby.
- Balance energy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a balanced nervous system. This should be done by consuming a diet of plant-based, processed foods along with whole and sprouted grains. Start eating freshly cooked food with olive and coconut oil. Avoid consuming leftover food.
- Avoid certain foods: Try to prevent consuming spicy hot foods, uncooked leafy vegetables and undercooked lentils and beans. These food products can cause gas. Avoid preservatives, chemical additives and artificial flavors as they can cause severe stomach aches.
- Right form of milk: Drink warm non-homogenized milk with ghee. Mix the ghee with one cup of milk everyday to boost the baby’s immunity.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pregnancy can also cause pain in the abdomen area. This can be reduced by massaging your belly with Ayurvedic oil. This calms down your nerves and also helps you relax. Sesame oil and lavender oil are two good choices for this.
- Avoiding morning sickness: Sometimes morning sickness can occur from the sixth week of your pregnancy. Roast and grind cardamom seeds and eat a pinch of it each day. Sip ginger or fennel seed tea to reduce morning sickness.
- Exercise: Pregnancy can make you tired and feel exhausted easily. Practice yoga or go for a walk daily to feel energetic. This is also good for the development of the fetus. Meditation will also help reduce any form of stress and help you deal with the physical and psychological issues of pregnancy.
After so many years, I played badminton. I played continuous 3 days. But after that when we continue playing. A pain occur on joints of both the leg. When I stop playing after 1 hour .pain s vanish. Again next day when I play again same problem.
Am having big butt whch is vry irritating n I can not wear any nice dresses, please suggest me some tablets to decrease, am going to gym too but no diff is seen, plzzz help me to reduce.
I do take protein supplements and pre workout supplement but should I take some multivitamin pills/supplement for energy and recovery because I don't think that single protein supplements are helping me.
Hi Doctor. My daughter 17 years old. Every day she sleeps around 2to3 am. If I ask sleep she says I am not getting sleep. And she engaged with phone or laptop. If I object she shouts me and says she will get sleep when she operating gadgets.
I have boy he is 8 years old. He usually take coffee with his dinner. How bad it is to take coffee at night.
I am 34 year Old suffering from inguinal hernia in my right testicles from last five years, and size become very large ,no pain at all ,now I want to reduce testicles size to normal. What should I do. Kindly look into my serious issue and give me right appropriate suggestions.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants in tropical regions. It can thrive in most weather conditions, and also it does not need any extra care. And it takes about 8 months to grow to full size.
This is one of the significant medicinal herbs present in nature. It also provides amazing healing benefits. Some of the benefits that can be included are:
Treats eye disorder:
- Aloe vera juice cures eyes redness
- Aloe vera cures eye infections
- Aloe vera solution drop can soothe your eye pain
- Mix aloe vera gel with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate and turmeric powder to cure your ulcer wound.
- Heated aloe vera pulp cures the pain caused by ripe blisters.
- It also heals your ulcer quickly
Cure wrinkles and acne:
- Only by applying aloe vera gel regularly, you can prevent wrinkles.
- You can make aloe vera face pack by mixing - aloe vera gel, rose water and a hint of turmeric powder. You apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. After you rinse the dried face pack, rub ice-cube on your face. This method will help to prevent acne.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera gel can maintain the balance of sugar in your body.
- 5 gm of aloe vera gel can be useful for diabetes.
Useful for bronchitis:
- The preparation of aloe vera ash mixed with grapes is useful for bronchitis.
- Aloe vera is also helpful in treating chronic bronchitis.
- Aloe vera gel should not be used if you are suffering from cold.
- Aloe vera gel mixed with butter milk is helpful for jaundice
- It also cures liver enlargement and spleen.
- Pulp of aloe gel with a little amount of salt is also helpful.
- Aloe vera gel ash made in an earthen pot can be taken as a medicine for jaundice.
Cure paediatric constipation:
- If kids are suffering from constipation then you can apply aloe vera gel in the umbilical area.
- Aloe vera gel clears the stool.
Regulate menstrual cycle:
- Usage of aloe vera gel mixed with ash from forest fire helps in regulation of your period.
Cure stomach pain:
- You can boil aloe vera gel and with lukewarm water to cure stomach pain.
- If you have stomach problem caused by spicy food then you can consume aloe vera gel to cool your stomach.