Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh S GosaviYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from blood in Simon at the time of masturbation in continuously 15 to 20 episode. Please suggest me proper treatment from this problem.
I am taking Glemipride+Metformin 2mg for diabetes and Trilosar 6.25 for BP. Also taking dulextine 20 mg+ propanolol 20 mg OD.
My age is 20 and sometimes I have breast pain. Many times this pain kills me. Why this pain is. What does this symptoms say.
My wife is 74 and initially had blood sugar level at 210 and with taking of galvus tablets it had come down to 144. Yet she was advised to continue the tabs. Perhaps as a result she had lost 7 kgs. With latest blood test showing 80 at fasting and 88 after breakfast, the diabetalogist prescribed amaryl 1 mg to replace galvus. On the 3rd day, after lunch she sweated, had a chest pain and so I thought of rushing to hospital. Luckily for us a neighbor with only +2 education saw the results and administered a half spoon sugar below tongue. Alas she came to normal in 10 mnts. When told over phone as to what his prescription did to my wife and how having had sugar restored her to normalcy, he asked us to stop amaryl tabs and after another blood test in 8 days to meet him. The other tabs. To be continued are gemcal, evion400, omez, celin, calcirol (1 sachet a month) and new one to be taken medo cat. How are we to taclkle now low sugar problem.
My penis size is 5 inches almost. Is there any way to grow it, lighten it, or some positive effect? Please suggest me.
I am taking infertility allopathy treatment for pcod for last 2 years but there is no improvement my amh level is very high 7.i want to know about the homeopathy treatment for pcod is it helpful.
I am doing cardiovascular exercises for 1 hour and workout for 1: 30 hour daily what should be my diet for now.
From the past few days I have been passing some kind of white small stuff with my stool, but separate with stool not mixed with the stool. Kindly diagnose.
When I do sex why my sperms comes oyt very fast? Even I do not get any njoyment bcoz of that fast process. So how can I stop that sperms as far as possible and can enjoy sex?
Am 20 years old I would like to know that my sex power is low I want to upgrade my sex power please consult mera man sex karna ka nahi karta.
Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day, no matter which culture you belong to. The age old saying goes that you should have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Let's look at some of the menu items, which are not considered ideal for breakfast menus on a regular basis along with a few others which are.
Some of the unhealthiest breakfast foods:
- Chole bhatture or oily pooris: These are favorite items within Indian breakfast menus. However, they are full of oil and saturated fats. Apart from contributing to diabetes and blood pressure, bloating, acidity, and heartburn are also common side effects.
- Pakoras, samosas or kachoris: Common items which are included in many breakfast and snack menus, these oily fries are major contributors to bad cholesterol, reduce good cholesterol and is are major contributors to obesity.
- Sugary cereals: While plain corn flakes are good, sugary cereals have processed sugar and are a no-no for breakfast items as they could cause elevated blood glucose levels and thus cause a host of problems.
- Medu vada: While having a medu vada once or twice is alright, having it as a daily breakfast item will add a lot of oil to your diet and so, should be avoided.
- Bakery items: Many bakery items such as doughnut, Tiffin cakes, and sweet breads usually tend to have a lot of processed sugar, refined flour and additives which can be harmful to your health.
Some healthy breakfast foods:
- Idli: This is a staple breakfast item in southern India and is very healthy as it is prepared by steaming rice mixes. However, reduce spicy chutneys or side dishes while consuming idlis as they can be quite bad for health.
- Upma: Another export of the south, upma is now loved all over India and the world. Made with suji or rawa and very little oil, this is a great and filling breakfast alternative.
- Poha or Chivra pulao: Made from flattened rice flakes, poha, also known as chivda pulao, is a great healthy alternative and should be incorporated in breakfast diets.
- Indian veg sandwiches: As long as the bread is whole wheat, this is a very healthy option as it is usually made with vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes and also has chutney as the dressing.
- Dosa: Another great option from southern India, this is a great breakfast food if the sambar and accompanying dishes are cooked in less oil and have fewer spices.
- Khakra: This dish which comes from Gujarat is also a great breakfast item and can also become a low calorie snack for cravings in between meals.