Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yogesh


Homeopath, Nashik

10 Years Experience
Dr. Yogesh MD-Homeopathy Homeopath, Nashik
10 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality dental care, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality dental care, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Yogesh
Dr. Yogesh is an experienced Homeopath in Nashik Road, Nashik. He has over 10 years of experience as a Homeopath. He is a MD-Homeopathy . He is currently practising at Atharv Research Center Of Homeopathy in Nashik Road, Nashik. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Yogesh on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD-Homeopathy - Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College Read more at: - 2007
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Atharv Research Center Of Homeopathy

Business Centre, Near Divya Fashion Garments, Nashik Road Nashik Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am a male and I had a pain in back from 2 months. I had tried many medicines but do not get any good result. What shout I do.

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Here are some tips for how to handle your back pain: -stop normal physical activity for the first few days. This will help relieve your symptoms and reduce any swelling in the area of the pain. -Apply heat or ice to the painful area. One good method is to use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, and then use heat. Take pain relievers medicine. --While sleeping, try lying in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure. -Find a mattress with back support. A good mattress should provide support for the natural curves and alignment of the spine. Medium-firm mattresses usually provide more back pain relief than firm mattresses. -Do not perform activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back for the first 6 weeks after the pain begins. -Avoid bending forward and sitting in a place for long time -Good posture plays a key role in your spine health, helping to prevent additional back and neck pain and even injuries to spinal structures. Try to be aware of your posture and make good posture part of your normal routine. -head up, shoulders back, rear tucked under -Stand and walk with correct posture -Sit with support -Lift and carry carefully -And finally, keep moving:-Maintaining a static position for too long—more than twenty or thirty minutes at a time—is hard on the back. Prolonged static posture can slowly deplete elasticity from the tissues. By simply moving—be it a change of position, a stretch, or a short walk—the tissue elasticity needed to protect your joints can be restored and the associated discomfort reduced. -Stretching and strengthening exercises are important. But, starting these exercises too soon after an injury can make your pain worse. -Some Physiotherapy treatment like IFT current can give you relief. -Consult a Physiotherapist for detail assessment and management of your back pain. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As I'm suffering from COPD. Cold things affects immediately. So I kindly request to suggest can I take detox water? If yes then please share some fruits and vegetables which I can use to prepare detox water. Thanks Regards.

MD - Pulmonary Medicine
Pulmonologist, Delhi
AS such, detox water has no direct beneficial effect on COPD. You can take regular water, only not too chilled.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 45 year male and I am having vitiligo problem. It is in initial stage and need solution before it expands to other parts of my body.

Ayurveda, Ambala
When the melanin (pigment that make skin colour) production loss in a specific area is a cause of vitiligo. There are some instructions and methods which you follow: • Protect the area that has vitiligo from sunlight. You can cover that area with cloth or apply sunscreen lotion /cream on them. • Avoid to eat garlic, jaggery (gur), dry fruits (pista, kaju). • Eat 3 to 4 leaves of neem daily with water. • Avoid drinking coffee and alcohol in excess. Drink 6 to 8 glass of water daily. •You can take this medicine khadiradi vati one tablet daily once a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffered stomachache, headache, back pain, vomiting, so what should I have to do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily,spicy,fried and junk food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds as and when required after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 4.Take one capsule of Omez D daily before breakfast 5. If no relief consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 26 year old male. I have pain in legs and its joints during rainy season and winter, not in summer. What is the problem?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf/leg region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old man & have hip-joint pelvic pain from last one year. Because of this I can't seat on floor (flat), bike, indian toilet. What should I do, to avoid pelvic pain without replacement hip joint. How should I take calcium to reduce pain ?

Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
It can b due to prolong sitting on hard surface or may be due to sudden fall but if any of this not happened you need to be examined physically.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Dr. I am a overweight guy, I have started doing good exercise in the morning but my weight is not crushing down. I am exerting to out but still it is not going down. I exercise for more than one hour. Running and cardio but still no results. What should I do can you just suggest me and yes I am having hypothyroid and I am taking medicine for it.

PG Dip (Dietetics n Applied nutrition), Nutrition n dietetics, Post graduate Certificate (Diabetes Education)
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jamnagar
Hello! thyroid is a endocrinol disorder. It slows down metabolism rate too. Take small n frequent healthy meal. Stay away from preserved food, ready to eat foods, deep fried food, sugar n sweet items n do exercise for at least 30 min a day. Cinnamon tea might help you to increase metabolism. Take some milk or its product within 2-4 hrs. Of your thyroid drug. Try to avoid soy n products, raw cabbage, raw cauliflower, radish, turnip, broccoli, chinese cabbage etc. (only once in 2-3 weeks after cooking one can use all these). It will help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Avoid cold exposure. Saline gargles. Better consult your obs. As it is not advisable to take any medicine without knowledge of your wifes obstetrician.
128 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have suffered from last 1 year stomach pain and stomach was acidity gas stomach right side pain last 1 month I have consult many doctors my scanning and blood reports all are normal have last scan 1 week back my report is normal what is my problem plzzz help me sirs.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi lybrate-user. It is due to acid-peptic disorder. A) take 20 ml himcocid liquid before meal. B) take 4 tablets chitradi vati after meals c) take 20 ml of audumbaravleha after meals do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m diabetic since last 15 yrs. On insuline lantus solstar. Dosage 30 morning 20 eveng. Main medicine Galvus 50+5000 twice in a day. Main problm Sexually defunct 80% Kindly sugest for sex booster. Age 64 yrs Fasting avg 120 to 150 PP avg 150 to 200. Thanks

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D in Ayurveda, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Dear , please let me know blood test ie HbA1C, then I will suggest the best Ayurvedic Medicine which works for your sexual problems also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have urine burning from 3 days n after urination also I feel still to urinate. please advice.

Homeopath, Raebareli
You could be having uti - please do a urine r/e & culture test done first. Take can nothris 30 - twice daily till that time.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a men of 18. I am facing a problem. My face contain lots of pimples. Can you suggest some methods.

Dear lybrate-user, pimples/ acne vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory skin disease which develops due to blocking of the hair follicles in skin. These blockages occur due to 4 abnormal processes: 1) excess sebum production due to androgens 2) excessive deposition of the protein keratin leading to comedone formation 3) infection of propionibacterium acnes (p. Acnes) bacteria on the hair follicles 4) local release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the skin. Neither can you stop the overproduction of androgen or keratin protein nor can you stop the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals because all these processes takes place internally in your skin. However you can stop the accumulation of p. Acnes bacteria on your skin by preventing your skin from getting oily. Always keep a handkerchief with you whenever you go outside. You should wipe off the slightest amount of sweat from your face as soon as you perspire on entering your room from outside wash your face with an oil-free, non-moisturizing face wash. Take a low carbohydrate diet. Do some exercise daily. Drink a lots of water to avoid constipation. Avoid pricking the pimples or popping the sebum as it may lead to black pigmentation & permanent scar formation. You can also take homoeopathic calcarea phos 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach also you can apply homoeopathic mother tincture berberis aquifolium q on the dark spots on your skin which are produced after the resolution of the pimples.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife had menopause from the last two years. In the last couple of days she has found spotted blood on her panty. It is only on few spotted areas but not as regular monthly bleeding. Please advise. Thanks

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Even small amount of bleeding should not be ignored. In 10% cases, it is due to some cancer. But in 90% cases, some mild diseases. Still, you must ensure that she is not having any serious problems. So, consult your gynaecologist immediately and get some basic check ups and investigations (HPV test, USG at minimum) done
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from mental disability I can not concentrate on anything on myself also.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate-user. If you cannot concentrate on tasks, that is not mental problem. Never misunderstand. Concentration is attention. The more you are creative, interested and dedicated towards a task, the more you can concentrate. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

By bed stamina is very low so I wanna improve it by suitable change in daily life style then please help me by sharing your experience.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PGCRCDM, PDCR, MBA
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Its not clear if the problem is erectile dysfunction (unadequate hardness) or premature ejaculation (early discharge), take good diet, avoid smoking and drinking, do some workout, try vinegar onions, walnuts, dates, banana shake, in daily routine.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from hair loss can you suggest me something. Please try to give more natural solutions rather than artificial.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi. It's normal to loose up to 100 hair per day, and in most people, those hairs grow back. But many men -- and some women -- lose hair as they grow older. You can also lose your hair if you have certain diseases, such as thyroid problems, diabetes, or lupus. If you take certain medicines or have chemotherapy for cancer, you may also lose your hair. Other causes are stress, a low protein diet, a family history, use of bore water, or nutritional deficiencies. Need to rule out any causative factor or underlying medical condition. Management: Take diet rich in protein like non-veg., eggs (it's loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids in large amounts and biotin) , different pulses & legumes, sprouts, nuts (sp. walnuts and almonds); iron-rich food like green vegetables, dates, carrots, prunes, green peas; also oats, shrimp, take flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, green tea, soyabean, fruits, salads, etc. Take low-fat dairy products (they also contain whey and casein, two high-quality protein sources) Take proper 6-9hrs of sound sleep. Give up the habit of smoking and excessive alcohol intake. Avoid junk food and any kind of beverages (tea, coffee, aerated drinks, cold drinks, etc.) Avoid canned/ tinned food or food that contains preservatives (eat fresh ones). Avoid use of hard water to wash the head rather use boiled water for head wash. Avoid use of harsh hair colour, hair treatment like rebonding, straightening, perming, etc. Avoid vigorous exercises or any supplements provided by the gym! Cover your head with scarf or cap while stepping outside. Use Rose wood/ any wooden hair comb to brush your hair. Regular exercising is also one of the important point, but should be done under some good, qualified yoga teacher or instructor for proper guidance; it also releases the stress/ tension in the mind and the body and keeps you FIT and YOUNG!! Medication: Take homoeopathic Rx - Schwabe's Wiesbaden 200 & Alfalfa Tonic twice a day for 1 month and revert. Also, use Schwabe's Arnica shampoo and Hair Growth oil regularly as per the condition of your scalp (minimum 3 times a week). After shampooing, use Bakson's Arnica Hair conditioner as well after every head wash. Apart from this, take Follihair tablets (multivitamin) - 1 tab. daily once for 1 month. Investigations advised: Get your blood tested for (empty stomach) - CBC, S. Iron, S. Folic acid, S. Ferritin, S. Calcium, S. Vitamin D3, S. Vitamin B12. If there is any family history of Thyroid dysfunction, get Thyroid function test done as well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have black spot all over my hands, Doctors confirm its lichen planus pigmentotus. So please suggest medicine ointments.

MBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Amritsar
lpp is a chronic disorder. use sunscreen regularly twice a day. There is a list of medicines which you have to avoid. oral medicine and cream can be written to you by looking at a picture of your condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Adgain does have any side effect if I use it for my hair losing problem. I am 24 years old male. And I will be happy to listen more suggestion about my hair losing problem.

General Physician, Nashik
It has no side effects. 1. Eat healthy – eat fruits, vegetables, and a high protein diet 2. Destress yourself. 3. Sleep for at least 6-8 hrs a day. 4. Have an oil massage at least twice a week with coconut oil or any oil of your choice. Condition your hair after shampooing.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is 55 years old and she has some dental problems. 4 of her upper left teeth are reduced in density and it is spreading to the other tooth also, it seems to be like skeleton teeth. She is ill now, so we are unable to consult the dentist immediately. So please tell me what would be the reason for this.

Dentist, Mumbai
Loga she is suffering from poor oral hygiene and caries in tooth . give her tab brufen for pain .and visit dental surgeon at the earliest .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I had my light periods last month and now I can find the vaginal discharge now. Kindly advise.

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jammu
Vaginal discharge may be due to some infection. I advise you to take tablet gynowin for one month. One tablet three times daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed