Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
My girl friend should get periods after 13th march but she didn't get. We had unprotected sex many times after 1st march 2016. Today is April 1st and still she doesn't have her periods. I insisted her to eat papaya bcos I heard that I can terminate pregnancy.
Whether protein rich diet is advisable for me who is aged 77 years and diabetic since last 40 years ?Diab. Is under control with insulin.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.
I am having acute asthma from last 25 years. I take only asthalin inhaler regularly. 2-3 puffs daily. In condition of attack I prefer nebulizer. Can you guide me any medicine which can make me rid of inhalers.
Good evening doctors, Hope "ALL IS WELL" God is actually Healing Doctor whereas Doctor is considered as Healing God. Which paste & brush is best for Best Dental Care? How does flossing help Dental Care? Kindly list the vegetarian food items that help to have strong tooth and bones ?
I am 29 years old with 29 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Wanted to know can I eat dry fruits in limited quantity since everyone says it should be eaten in 9th month.
I am 15 year old and I have an acidity problem. I am 82 kg and I want to loose my weight. What all should I do. I do various activities like playing cricket doing dance and do exercise too.
My hairs are not dry but so smooth and light what I do for my hairs, how to protect my hairs, why so much hair fall?
I am suffering from fever what I do I use more medical but not gain. So how and which I contact a doctor. Which is better for mr.
Hi doc, my son is 1 year 4 months old. My question is regarding avg sleep hours for this age babies. He hardly sleeps 9 hours in night and in between also wakes up in crying mood. Can you please give me some info on this so that I can come over my worry?
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I feel dizzy after office hours. What should I do. What should be my diet. How to increase my stamina.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.