Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrushali
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VrushaliYour feedback matters!
I want to increases my height. I'm practicing daily exercise but still there is no effect. In 2 months I want to increase my height about 5.6 as my age is 18 years 2 months 18 days. I want to increase height please help me and advice some of the important tips.
Metallic artifact is being seen in my left foot x-ray, I got hurt by sliding on the stairs, what should I do. Do I need a plaster or some other treatment.
I and my fiance got intimate, though we didn't had intercourse nor any such thing. He lied naked over me and penis was placed closed to vagina. I doubt any semen would have passed still I missed by period. Today was 16-17th (Met on 22nd, Oct) day since last meeting. I missed my period that was due on 28th, Oct ànd since then I tried to test whether I got pregnant due that stupidity. Today i. E. 8, Nov I did my last preg test at home and all came negative. In between I visited a doc on 4th, Nov and let him know I have missed my menses and he gave me 2 tab so that I get my menses quickly but it didn't worked either. Today at evening I found some brownish kinda liquid flowing out. A bit worried so needed your advice:) Can you help or assist me? Yeah I even thought of having those home based abort pill (medical àportion), but drop the idea as all test were negative and hymen still intact (virgin I am coz didn't had a intercourse).
Please help me for the last 2 months I did’t get my periods after that I check my pregnancy it was positive this month I check after that I took Orval l and I start the for 5 days morning and evening I took 2-2 medicine but now last 4 days I am waiting for my periods still it didn’t come what should I do?
What are the symptoms of flu and tell me the precautions nd tell me the diagnose of flu and tell me the name which should be taken in flu.
The human body is able to move fluidly because there are various joints, muscles, tendons and cartilages that work together to make this happen. Movements of the hands, legs, back, hips, knees and wrists are controlled this way. For various reasons, however, these tissues grow stiff, thereby, reducing free movement. Any movement causes pain and stiffness and swelling of the joints, which forces the patient to reduce physical activity. This reduced activity further leads to the joints becoming stiff, thus putting the patient in a difficult position.
What causes it?
The ends of the bone are covered by softer tissue called cartilage, which is responsible for allowing the free movement. In patients with osteoarthritis, this cartilage is lost and the bones rub against each other, producing pain and a crackling sound with the movement. Some of the most common causes include the following:
- Age is the most common cause for osteoarthritis, with lifestyle habits playing a major role in this condition. Most joints would be affected here.
- Obesity is another major cause for osteoarthritis, as the additional weight of the person puts extra pressure on the knees and the legs, leading to the wearing of the joints. The back and lower extremities are more affected than the hands in this case.
- Joint injuries are another common cause for osteoarthritis, which is more localised to the area of injury.
What are the signs and symptoms?
As noted already, painful movement is the most common symptom of osteoarthritis. There could also be swelling and redness around the affected joint(s).
Diagnosis: The doctor will usually be able to identify osteoarthritis after an examination, but in some cases, an X-ray or MRI may be required to confirm the diagnosis.
The treatment for osteoarthritis is multipronged.
- For immediate relief of the pain, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs are used. In cases of localised symptoms, even topical creams or gels may be used.
- Weight loss is extremely essential, if there is obesity that is causing the osteoarthritis.
- Vitamins and supplements in good amounts can improve bone health and help in preventing and reversing the damage in some patients.
- Heat therapy has proven to be quite useful in many cases to provide temporary relief
- As much as the movement of the joints is painful for the patient, it is only with regular exercise that the joints can be made more flexible and mobile.
- The affected joints need to be specially cared for by avoiding injury and reducing unnecessary movements.
- Role of physiotherapy in the management of OA - Strengthening exercises, Taping, Manual therapy, Education/lifestyle changes, Modalities, Agility and perturbation training.
- The definitive therapy of OA is joint replacement (total/partial knee/hip joint replacement).
In addition, support groups and counselling may also help significantly in patients who find their quality of life being reduced due to this condition. Remember, not all is lost with osteoarthritis. It is definitely possible to get your life back to its earlier days when you were able to move about freely.