Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay A. Mogal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay A. MogalYour feedback matters!
Iam 32 years old male suffering from snoring from 10 years. What should I do. It was very severe. Lots of sound making others feel irritated.
I am suffering from Diabetic since Sept. 2015 and taking one tablet of glimisave 2M. So I do the morning walk of 5 km daily, if due to any reason I am not going for walk then there is pain on my legs. Please guide how the pain can be cured.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mouth ulcer (chole) its every after 8-10 days n it gets automatically cured too. Is there something to worry? I am pure veg n also bald head.
I am Dr. Gambhir. I am a cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. I have my cosmetic clinic in karor bagh by the name of Personna.
Today I’ll be talking on Rhinoplasty. Reason being I my self is a Rhinoplasty surgeon. Most of my practice involves Rhinoplasty. What I have seen in the past few years that most of the patients with breathing difficulty, they go to the ENT surgeon for Septal correction, but this is not going to solve all that problems. Just simple correction of the septum did not solve the breating problem. It requires the total of septal framework correction as a Rhinoplasty surgeon and as a plastic surgeon I have been trained to do a septal framework correction. Just the ENT surgeon, they do the septal part, but for the framework correction the involve the plastic surgeon. What I suggest that patient who have difficulty in breathing, who have debated as a septum, or who want a groped nose correction to be done should go to a person, to a doctor, who is qualified Rhinoplasty surgeon and who has been doing Rhinopasties. For those doctors, they are not going to solve just the breathing problem but give you an aesthetic correction simultaneously.
I AM A MBBS STUDENT AND 3 YRS BACK I FOUND A SMALL LUMP ON THE RIGHT LOWER ABDOMEN JUST UNDERNEATH THE SKIN WHEN I WAS PALPATING VIGOROUSLY. I WENT TO SURGERY OPD AND GOT CHECKED & TEACHER TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY AND ORDERED A USG FOR SAFETY. ON USG IT WAS AN ILL DEFINED 7 mm×14 mm HYPOECHOIC LESION ON SUBCUTANEOUS PLANE. DOCTOR TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY & NOTHING IS THERE BUT HE DIDN'T SAY THE EXACT DIAGNOSIS .I ALSO WENT FOR FNAC BUT IT COULDN'T BE DONE AS NO DEFINITE NODULE IS PRESENT. IT IS 3 YRS NOW AND NO PAIN, SKIN CHANGE ,AND NO EVIDENT ELEVATION IT IS UNCHANGED FOR 3-4 YRS. I WAS JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS THE EXACT DIAGNOSIS? OR WHY IT IS HYPOECHOIC?(SOMETIMES I GET WORRIED SO WANT TO KNOW CLEAR CUT ANSWER)
Sir I have a exposure with a sex worker. 1- i had symptoms after 68-70 days I got swollen lymph node and at 95 days got sore throat with fever and dry cough for 8 days. Now 110 days post exposure some little red dots on shoulders. 2- I tested myself by cmia hiv test at 80 days post my exposure non reactive. I also make tests of that sex worker at 42,47,100,119 days post my exposure with CMIA test all non reactive. * further tests required or not. *chances I might have acquired hiv.
My heart bit is slightly faster than normal. What should I do for overcome it to the normal stage? My heart beats are nearly 100.
Piles, fistula and fissures are the most common problems affecting the rectum and the anus. Both the rectum as well as the anus has a very rich vascular supply. There could be swelling of these blood vessels or tearing which can lead to the above conditions. Read on to know additional details about each of these conditions.
Piles: In simple words, swollen blood vessels of the anal region are called piles. It can be internal or external, depending on how far it is from the anal canal. If it is located farther inside the anal canal, it is called internal piles.
- Chronic constipation, where the person has to strain to pass stools
- Smoking and genetics can also lead to piles.
- In the early stages, once identified, simple topical medications for symptom relief are sufficient.
- Diet should be rich in fiber, with fruits and vegetables
- Increased water consumption
- Surgery if the disease has reached the stage of blood clots
- Prevention is advised if there is a family history by consuming a fiber-rich diet and maintaining hydration
Fistula: When an infected anal gland bursts into the anal canal, it constantly discharges pus into the anal canal and becomes a fistula. Hygienic toilet habits can help in preventing fistulas.
- A constant wet feeling in the anal area, due to pus discharge.
- This would be intermittent, and there would be periods with no discharge.
- There could be a foul smell due to pus discharge.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Identifying the exact location is important as surgery may be required.
- An ultrasound scan or an MRI is usually done.
- Newer techniques like Video Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) are used. This locates the piles accurately and uses electric current to seal it with staples and surgical glue.
- Conventional surgery is also used for economic or accessibility reasons.
- Fissures: These cracks anywhere in the length of the anal canal are extremely common.
- Very painful and the person may not want to go to the toilet
- Rarely bleeding is also seen, maybe in very small amounts
- Over 90% of the fissures do not require surgery
- Switching to a high-fiber diet and improving hydration will help in managing these symptoms.
- Topical relief can be provided by medications.
- When they are recurrent, a procedure known as lateral sphincterotomy is done. This is an outpatient procedure and provides immediate relief.
Though one condition can lead to another, in most people, there is a strong genetic component, and working towards prevention is highly recommended. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!