Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay A. Mogal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay A. MogalYour feedback matters!
I have a sperm count of 28 mil/ml and a motility of 45. I have varicocele grade 3 on left and grade 2 on right. We had been trying for a baby naturally for 7 8 months but no luck. Now we have decided to go for IUI as we are concerned that my varicocele may not get worse with time and affect the situation and we are already married for 2 and a half years and have no baby. My question is how many days abstinence should I keep for optimal results, also if there are any suggestions we must follow please advise. Thank You.
I am 51 years old which operation is good for hernia and come back to office in how many days. Which doctor /hopspital is good for this.
Hello Sir, I need 1 help form you sir, How to go for travelling in car or bas. I get vomiting problem. Sir please tell me permanently treatment of this problem.
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face be agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way.
Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se nijaad paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My widal test is for O' 1: 60 and 'H'1: 60, typhidot IgM positive, mild neutrophilia, and generalized weakness and body ache no fever then am I suffering from typhoid?
I am satyajit male 20 years old I am unmarried I can use confido tablet and himcolin gel. I never sex with any one .can I use himcolin confido tablet and gel.
Sir I am 35 year old man I am facing regular problem early discharge. I.e I fail in 5 second. And also feeling tired. I am using for that Himalaya confido and semen but no benefit. I have no child for 2.5 year of my marriage. I need regular sex during ovulation period during this I face problem of early discharge and tiredness.
Guys who pay careful attention to their penis health are already aware that penis odor can be an annoying and persistent problem. That unfortunate aroma that wafts from a man's mid-section can be embarrassing at the office and a disaster on a date. There are several causes related to penis odor, but one which many men forget about is simply the food that they eat. Sometimes altering one's diet can have a positive effect on the aroma that assaults a date when the pants come off.
It shouldn't be a surprise to learn that what one eats can impact penis odor. After all, "you are what you eat," and health specialists have for years discussed the link between regular body odor and diet. Well, the same holds true for diet and penis odor - and perhaps it's even more important where the smelly penis is concerned.
Why? Simple. Because it is kept in a heated situation- nestled between (usually) two layers of clothing and (usually) surrounded by a thick thatch of insulating pubic hair, the penis is already prone to sweat and bacteria, which in turn leads to unwanted smells. So an "odor situation" is already likely to exist before odors originating from food are added in.
The food-based aromas typically are a result of the breakdown of the foods in the body, which gets absorbed and used and then released through feces, urine and sweat. It's the strong food odors that are found in the urine and sweat that specifically add to the penile odor content.
What to avoid
Every man's body and metabolism is different, so a food that creates a big stink in one guy may not in another. However, here are a number of foods that typically score higher on the odor-causing charts.
- Meat. Yep, all those manly hamburgers and steaks that taste so great are notorious for adding an unpleasant "meaty" odor to the body. One study took sweat from vegetarians and from meat eaters and asked women to rate them; the red meat-based sweat was a non-starter.
- Asparagus. It's so healthy, but this amazing vegetable is a "stink sink," especially when it gets into the urine.
- Chicken tikka masala. Actually, any foods that include healthy amounts of curry and cumin can create distinctive smell issues. These strong spices create a taste sensation, but they also have a habit of hanging around in the body for quite a while. A spicy penis odor can easily result.
- Garlic. Is anyone surprised about this? After all, garlic is already famous for scaring off vampires with its pungent odor.
- Booze. Various alcohols have various aromas, but none of them really smells attractive when filtered through the body's sweat system. Rather than going overboard on alcohol, a man should increase his water intake; staying well hydrated is one of the best ways to help fight body and penis odor.
- Fish. Women often complain that their boyfriend's penis has an especially "fishy" smell, and indeed fish is one of the biggest body odor culprits. Blame choline, a chemical often found in fish which interacts with some men's metabolism to create an obnoxiously strong presence.
Paying attention to food can help diminish unwanted penis odor, but diet alone cannot do the whole trick. Proper hygiene is essential, as is the daily use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Not just any crème will do; it's crucial that the chosen crème contains vitamin A. This vitamin possesses antibacterial properties which seek out and destroy many of the bacteria that can give rise to a penis stench. Further odor fighting benefits derive if the crème also contains she abutter, which is a high end emollient derived from the fruit of the shea tree. Shea butter hastens dermatological healing, which in turn can keep the skin healthier and more resistant to bacteria.