Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas PatilYour feedback matters!
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.
I am 28 years male having upper back pain in left side from last 1 day and having problem in taking long breath, please suggest is it a gas problem or a muscle strain.
I am 62 years male, having stiffness around the mid lower back upto ribs and paining. What should I do?
Sir I m 17 years old and I m a rider therefore at a back their is a pain cause not seat properly please give medicine.
I have problem in my neck pain while studying for more than 2 hrs. What should I do? Please suggest any suitable treatment.
I am a 26 years male having backache from two three days tried some common painkillers but no relif please help.
Hello, I aged 63 having acute Pain and swelling around right knee and hip joint for the last 2 months. Please advice
2 month before he is suffered from swelling in right thigh, then doctor prescribe operation, due to deep wound in his thigh, but after operation there is no recovery, still infection is increasing wbc count upto 27000, due to this again operation is done by other doctor, but still infection sometime decrease upto 16000, then increase, during second operation a band is inserted at the place of femur bone, doctor remove 2 inch femur bone due to bone infection, problem is that last operation done on 26 october, but still infection is wbc count 22000, and CRP count is 27, please help me. What I do.
Recently my aunt has joint pains, backache and numbness in legs. Heard that due to the deficiency of vitamin B also causes these, Is it so? And also want to know more about the symptoms of deficiency of vitamin B and the food rich in vitamin B.
I have severe burning sensation on the outside of my right elbow for some time. But lately similar sensation is being felt in left elbow too. Giving rest to my arms without any movement gives some temporary relief. What should I do to get rid of this problem for ever.
Hello Dr. Mere khuch din se knee dard kr rhe h or knee se lkr niche foot tk drd krte h bahut jyafa. N knee chatkte b h means katak b bolte h .kya problm ho skti h.
I am having a pain at the base of my thumb (near ankles) on the right hand for a while now. Balms don't seem to work. Causing problems in writing and pushing stuffs. What to do? Im a right handed person. Should I leave it to heal slowly? Possible reason: I had kept my thumb clenched inside my fist, grappling it inside my fingers for 5-10 mins back in September and it started from that day.
My mother has severe leg pain. I am treating her with acupuncture. It seems to be reducing. Hot fermentation also seems to help. Any other method that wil be helpful pls suggest.
We have cured almost 10000 patients for slipped disc, few of them were in a complicated state and were not able to walk or move for few steps too. Those were relieved with complete Ayurvedic treatments and that too without any surgery or further distress. We do it by all Ayurvedic way, through Ayurvedic Remedies, Panchakarma and Yoga.testimonial_cured_withoutSurgery
How do we cure Slipped Disc?
When we claim that we can cure a condition where surgery is just like a mandatory condition- it sounds a false statement, a hoax call or just another “overconfidence” claim? This might sound like this! Not an issue!! We don’t believe in making some calls, we do rely on the feedback of cured patients of slipped disc. This is all about those persons, patients who came to us crying with pain and departed with smiles on their faces.
We align the spine in its normal position- this is how we cure the condition! Yes, we do exactly the same. Spine or vertebral column is just like an axis of the body and if this axis shifts on one side- due to any reason- this will certainly imbalance the body. This imbalance is exerted on the spine in form of spasm of muscles and that forces the vertebrae to move out of its place and press the nerves. This slipped or protruded disc exerts pressure on the nerves which translates in making mild to severe pain in low back to the lowest of the leg. We do all this in three different steps-
- Oleation of the spine and surrounding muscles
- Relaxing the muscles and body
- Aligning the spine in its real shape.
Oleation of the Spine and Surrounding muscles:
Stiff things are hard to move and if we force these to move, surely we will hurt the stiffened tissue. This is what modern conventional chiropractors and physiotherapists keep on doing in all these cases and have least success with them. We do it according to the ancient Vedic Knowledge and some time-tested techniques of Panchakarma and Ayurveda as per one’s requirements and body type.
Relaxing the muscles and nerves of the body:
Along with the first step, we keep on relaxing the muscles so that there won’t be a single percent of stiffness and hardness in the body. This is being done to make the neuromuscular junctions smooth and easy to maintain. This step ensures that we will be able to place the things in the right place in next step. This is done through Ayurvedic Medicines.
Aligning the spine in its real shape:
Spine is inverted “S” shaped and if we can maintain the curves of the spine everything will be in its own place. This we do with help of some Yoga techniques, we have developed in previous years.
These are the three steps we perform one by one or all together for making the spinal column in its own shape. This is what we do with a perfection and we have almost 95% percent results in curing the slipped disc condition without surgery. 5% patients are those who became very careless with the time and were not able to continue the treatment or follow the regime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.