Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Gorhe
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Fertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Family Planning Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Normal Vaginal Delivery
Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs Gyn)
Treatment of Swelling in feet during pregnancy
Treatment of Recurrent Abortions
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GorheYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 26 married. Last month I had tubectomy and the bleeding lasted up to 5 days now this month the bleeding is so heavy please help me some.
I am 27 old male. Just New married couple I m asking. Kya ek baar sex karne se women pregnant ho jati hai. I need time answer on urgent basis.
Is there any permanent way of curing pcod which doesn't increase the weight. I am not getting bleeding in periods just one day. My age is 26. Kindly reply I am taking ovacare myo glyciphage SR 500 mg n ginette 35.
Me and my gf want to do sex but actually we are scared of pregnancy so what precaution should we take before and after sex?
Hello doctor. I am 35 years female. Married. Have a son. From last February I didn't get periods so I consulted a doctor n he prescribed regestrone cr 10 mg as my all tests were normal. In may n June I got periods after taking these 3 pills. But as now in July end I took 3 pills then also I didn't get periods. Can you explain y it happened n can you suggest any ayurveda medicine to get my periods.
Its been 15 months to our marriage as we are trying for baby but not yet meanwhile wife consulted gynecologist, she told that you are suffering from genital TB. Is this stopping from conceiving , what could be the reasons & treatment for Genital TB.
For most couples, having a child is their dream come true. For those who are not able to see this dream come true, the reasons could be due to issues in either the male or the female (impotence or infertility respectively). There could be multiple underlying causes of impotency and infertility including physiologic reasons and strained relationships.
As with all other conditions, homoeopathy looks at both impotence and infertility as a whole and tries to provide a remedy not just to the issue at hand, but to the problem as a whole.
Impotence: Common causes for impotence include hormonal issues, neurologic disturbances, psychological issues, and pathological causes like infections, inflammation, etc. The first step in treatment depends on identifying the underlying cause, and then giving a remedy. Some of the common homoeopathy medicines are listed below, but self-medication is not advisable.
- In cases where emotional desire and physical ability are lacking, Agnus Castus is used effectively. In these patients, the genital organs are usually cold, flaccid, and relaxed.
- In people who have mental depression, Caladium is the treatment of choice. The desire is strong but the erections are very weak in these people.
- In men with rapid, involuntary semen discharge, Selenium is indicated
- In men with low sperm count, x-Ray helps to improve both quantity and quality of sperms.
- In men with small testes and/or prostate enlargement, Sabal Serrulata is used effectively.
Infertility: This is caused by a multitude of factors including structural abnormalities in the pelvic organs, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, hormonal imbalances, pelvic inflammatory disease, infections like Chlamydia and gonorrhoea), blocked fallopian tubes, or thyroid disorders. The underlying reason should first be identified before treating infertility. Some of the commonly used homoeopathy medicines are listed below.
- In females with infertility due to acid vaginal discharges, Borax and Natrum Phos are used. Borax is used where the discharge is copious, warm, and resembles egg white. Natrum Phos is used in cases where the discharge is creamy and honey coloured and sour smelling.
- In women with menorrhagia or dysfunctional bleeding, Calcarea Carb is used. The periods are usually ahead of time, are too heavy, and last very long. Aletris farinose is used when the periods are heavy and early along with a history of frequent abortions.
- In women with irregular, scanty periods, Pulsatilla and Sepia are indicated. Pulsatilla is used when there are multiple ovarian cysts. Sepia is used in women who have a bearing down sensation of the uterus.
Of note, in both impotence and infertility, self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a detailed discussion to find out what is right for you. For best results, involve the partner as well.