Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VikasYour feedback matters!
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.
I am 24 years old day by day I am suffering from hair fall what should I do please sir help me even I consult a doctor but no use.
We’ve always heard that friendships may come and go, but sibling relationships last forever. Over the course of our lives we share many memories and experiences and often times they are the ones who know us best. There are many types of sibling relationships ranging from ones who share everything with each other to those who don’t even acknowledge each other’s presence. However, there are always things we can do to improve our relationships with our siblings. Here are a few things you could try:
1.Get rid of baggage
Growing up, we all feel the pressures from parents and neighbours. They sometimes pit siblings against one another. So, before talking to your sibling, get rid of all the baggage you may be carrying around from childhood and start with a clean slate.
2. Break the ice
If you really want to solve the issues between you and your sibling, don’t hesitate to be the first to talk to them. Put your ego aside and talk to them to resolve your issues.
3. Time for a ceasefire
In order for a ceasefire to happen all sides have to want it. If you and your siblings agree that it is time to resolve whatever differences you may have, sit down and talk through the problem. Just remember, once a ceasefire is called it is important to not start up arguments again simply because discussions may not be going your way.
4. Offer solutions
It is not enough to place blame and state that there is a problem. You have to be ready to want to find a solution and alter it according to what you both think is right. You cannot expect your sibling to stand there and take blame for everything. Come up with a solution that suits everyone involved.
5. Are you the problem?
If you feel like you can’t trust your sibling and often find yourself lying or skimping on the truth because you feel they may not understand, ask yourself if the problem is really them or you. Tell your siblings what it is you need from them. Don’t be afraid of what they’ll say and don’t avoid them because you may not like what they have to say.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.