Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Vasant ManekarYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Kathakali Chatterji speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to cure dark spots on face .and whiten the skin naturally at home and do you have any suggestion for growth of the beard.
I have hair fall problem from many days & I also try to stop but I can't. So can you tell me how can I solve this problem?
I am 22 years old. I am suffering with sle and hypothyroid. My hair so week. And I am look like a fatty girl. I eant my hair long. And I am look slim. So what can I do now So please give suggestion or help I am suffer with 6years.
I'm 20 years old female. I live in hostel so it's hard for me to have healthy diet. I have to take all oily meals they provide. Still is there any way to get fairer and flawless skin?
I have very thin hairs. I think its genetic, because my father, mother and sister have thin hairs too. My hairs are so thin that my scalp can be easily seen between the hairs. I feel very jealous, insecure and bad when I see others having decent amount of thick hairs. Is there any treatment which can make my hairs thick and dense? Please reply. Thank you.
My skin colour is average. Now I should want my skin should glow bright and white. What should I do.
I have an accident so I got some marks on my face of stitches. Nd cuts. So should I have a plastic surgery or laser surgery.
Hi sir/mam. Am 25 years old male. My skin complexion is above average. I want to improve my colour. Which treatment is better for me. please give brief description.
The function of a moisturiser is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water and prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred.
Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type:
- Normal skin: Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
- Dry skin: Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
- Oily skin: Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the T-zone.