Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasimYour feedback matters!
How to remove a stuck part of broken contact lens in the eye? The contact lens is broken in the eye and a part of it is left in the eye .How to get rid of it immediately?
My girl baby 5 months old, she is drinking very less mother's milk due to reducing milk, we are give nan pro milk, 2 times (30ML + 30ML) per day. can we give any other food, please suggest me specific food, quantity how many times we can give per day.
I have done sex in august 16 and done test 10 times 4th gen cmia technology all negative my last test was in march 17 4th gen eclia technology. I some times find d sore throat no other symptoms I have done root canaling of my teeth sometime I find sensory pain in my left jaw which goes down to throat. please suggest.
Dear Dr, Subh Uthne Pe Pura Badn Dard Krta Hai Mai Kya Kru Only Mere Galbledr me 2 mm 5 mm ka stone hai Pair Aur Kamr Subh uthne Pe Bhut Dard Krta Hai Mai Kya Kru? please Treatment Bataye?
I am having excessive hair loss. The hair is losing day by day. How I can resolve this. Please reply.
Hi doctor I am 18 years old but looking 13 due to abnormal growth. My body is so lean. According to my age my weight is so less I.e 45 .So advise me some medicine and tips to increase weight and Health.
Mujhe buhut zada hairfall hai lagta hai jaise 30 yrs ka hone tak aadha bal udh jayenge toh me kya karu iske liye.
I am aged 59, diabetic for the last 25 years. Now my blood sugar levels are not static. I am on insulin 20 Units in the morning & 16 Units in the evening besides metaformin 1000 mg both morning and evening.
Hi I have been suffering from stones in both kidneys and bladder stones in urinary bladder. I tried some natural ways of removing it but its not working out for me. The stone size ranges from 4.9 mm in kidney and 8.1 mm in bladder. Please suggest something to remove the stones without operation ways as possible. Thanks.
I have the problem or night fall and I am not last longer during physical intercourse. I have a problem of premature ejaculation and my seamen is also very thin. I am about to get married. How to overcome this.
Failure to achieve complete satisfaction persistently during the act or to maintain the stiffness of the organ for a long period of time is called as erectile dysfunction. This may occur for almost 90 percent of men atleast once during thier life. Stress, depression, anxiety and relationship issues may be the reason for occasional erectile dysfunction. This is not much serious unless this remains a temporary issue. But it has the potential to interfere with the satisfactory sexual performance and may lead to the dissatisfactory relationship issues.
Prevention of erectile dysfunction
Few tips to prevent erectile dysfunction and achieve complete health include
- Maintain a well balanced diet. Foods rich in flavonoids like blueberries, black berries, citrus fruits and strawberries helps to reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Recent study have shown that drinking two to three cups of coffee daily helps to reduce the risk of getting erectile dysfunction
- Reduce or quit smoking as this may cause problem to the heart and also to the normal blood circulation. Adequate blood circulation is much essential to get the penis erected. Stop drinking too much. Alcoholism also has it foot prints for cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Blood pressure and cholesterol level should be maintained at a normal rate. Healthy body gives a healthy mind and also gives psychological confidence in any attempts of sex.
- Regular exercise or staying physically active at least for 30 minutes every day improves the blood flow and also keeps you fit. This prevents the risk of getting medical illness like diabetes mellitus that causes erectile dysfunction.
- Sleep adequately and give complete rest to your mind and body. Make sure you sleep daily at least for 7 to 8 hours a day. This helps a lot to reduce your stress level.
- Riding bicycle never causes erectile dysfunction. Riding a bicycle for long hours may cause prostate cancer and other discomfort to your sexual life. This can be better prevented by avoiding bicycle riding for long hours. If not follow the use of safety measures like using comfortable and good seat covers and maintaining proper position while riding.
If you maintain good health and active physical condition, there is no need for any bothering about the risk of getting erectile dysfunction.