Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaibhav Godse
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav GodseYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Raj Veer Singh
Dr. Vaibhav Godse provides answers that are inspiring. Any medicine for me
V quick result i got for back pain
V good doctor
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence. Do consult an Ayurvedic physician before starting an Ayurvedic treatment for the condition.
Hi, Recently I found that I got too much pimples in my face. I am 28 year old boy who is working in a private organisation. I also found that my stomach is not getting cleared fully now a days. I just want a remedy if any suggestions.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disorder. Although it is non-contagious, the disease is quite complex. Erythematous plaques with silvery scales appear on skin layers, which basically characterise the disease. This excessive increase of cell division in the basal layer of the skin, results in increased proliferation on skin layers.
The symptoms of psoriasis vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis are the following:
- Raised, red patches of skin topped with loose, silvery scales, usually on the knees or elbows
- Thick, red patches known as plaques, and dry, silvery scales appearing on the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Joint swelling, tenderness, and pain
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
Causes of Psoriasis According To Ayurveda
Acharya Charak has described the involvement of vata and kapha in ekkushtha or psoriasis. Accumulation of toxins or ama could also lead to this condition.
- Viruddha Aahar (Opposite diet or contradictory foods) and Mithya Ahara (Improper Diet)
- Excessive intake of yogurt, seafoods, salty foods, black gram and sour foods, spicy foods, fermented foods, maida (fine flour), and bakery products, junk foods and fast foods, refrigerated and cold foods may contribute to psoriasis.
- Mithya Vihara (Improper Lifestyle)
- An irregular lifestyle disrupts the digestive process and creates imbalance in the doshas.
- Adrista Hetu (Unknown Cause)
- Excessive Physical and Mental Stress
- Leading a stressful life or too much consumption of alcohol and tobacco can also trigger psoriasis.
Ayurvedic treatment of psoriasis includes counseling, lifestyle management, diet management and ayurvedic external and internal treatment. In the case of scalp psoriasis, shirodhara with proper oils is also a very effective treatment. Treatment may also include stress management, oral Ayurvedic medicines, immunomodulators for immunity, topical treatments, regular follow up appointments and yoga and meditation to relieve mental stress. The blend of natural herbs and elements, which are extremely beneficial for the health and skin. The panchakarma therapy in Ayurveda is strong enough to cure psoriasis effectively. The therapy includes a thorough detoxification of the whole body system and removal of all harmful toxins from body fluids. Thus the main aim is to purify the blood system and restore the digestive system in order to prevent the disease.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to adapt to this condition. Regular exercise is also very important. Yogic asanas and pranayam can help to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
Few precautions for psoriasis patients:
- Psoriasis patients should say no to acidic food products like urad dal, radish, sesame, jaggery etc.
- Patients with psoriasis should practice yoga on a regular basis to prevent the disease.
- Psoriasis patients should not use chemical skin products. Instead, they should use natural cleansers like besan.
- Picking, scratching or peeling of skin should strongly be avoided.
- Usage of cotton clothes is recommended.
Here are some natural Ayurvedic home remedies, which are helpful for psoriasis patients:
- Cover the affected part with a banana leaf to fade the reddish patches.
- Soak 15 sesame seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink it early morning on an empty stomach.
Sir mera sperm count 4 milion, motality 0% morphology nomal 6% abnormal 94% plese sir mere ko improve karneka tarika eya medicine bataye plese meine hormon vi test karaya ovi thik hai.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness.