Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Malabade
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati MalabadeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am tobacco addict and before three months I went to dentist for removing tobacco stain and after cleaning I saw my gums of two teeth pulled down and looking red so I ask to dentist why my gums r pulled down or looking red is my gums were bleeding then dentist said to me no your gums was not bleeding it's because removing dirt and stains then now I am feeling very pain in my two teeth that gums have pulled down. 1. It is necessary to bleed gums during removing tobacco stain through scaling? 2. Why my gums have pulled down? 3.suggest medication for cure the pain of my teeth.
I am 24. I hv bad breadth problem .two months ago I hd scaling done on my teeth. Now I maintain my oral hygiene. I brush twice nd floss daily. But I still have this bad breath. Can someone tell me what is causing this bad breath? And how can I get rid of this? This is really very embarrassing for me.
I am suffering from lockjaw since few years. I have habit of of chewing tobacco. I want to cure my mouth from lockjaw in short period. Please help me.
My front teeth (lower right lateral and lower right central and lower left central) are shaking little bit I am not experiencing pain or something but its shaking little bit what are the treatments that I have to undergo to make the shaking tooth strong and firm again?
Hello, I a suffering from unilateral vocal fold paralysis. Due to which I can't produce voice. My voice is too low to be recognized by anyone. I saw an ENT specialist. He diagnosed me. and said. That one of my vocal folds is paralysed. He recommended me some antibiotics and anti inflammatory tabs. I am taking it for last one week. But there is no improvement in my voice. It has become even worse. So please suggest me what I should do now. Your suggestion will be appreciated.
I have cavity between wisdom tooth n pre molar tooth. I wish to extract it .will it be safe. Or other suggestions.
I am getting my wisdom tooth coming out in my upper right corner in opposite direction towords cheek touching the skin getting pain in skin, please suggest.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.