Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhada BhamreYour feedback matters!
Mara face par prob suru ho jati hai bahar Jana se or kum nhi hoti khujli hona bhot or agar scrub himalya ka use karo to face jalna lagta hai issa pura face kharab ho gaya hai Mara sirf three days m because mujha ghar se bahar Jana padta hai plzz ask medicine jissa puri tarah Mara face humesha ka liya thik ho jaye.
Mam I am just 16 and there are lot of pimples and blackheads these are on my face since 3 months and everyday I saw a new one appear on my face. Is it normal? Please suggest me some face wash, antibiotic,cream or anything else.
I have black spots and also pimples on my back. And I have used many scar creams. But no affect. Please suggest me something.
How to remove dark circles quickly and how to prevent them from occurring. Is there any cream or home remedies. .
I am 21 years old and I have skin problem, when I play sports or do any activity like dance, running I get totally red face, what to do please give any solution.
Dear sir/madam ia have tan problem pls suggest me Good medicine. I used sun screen creams but idid not get any result.
My lips are. Becoming pink in color. It spread to some extent and presently it looks like stable at some level.
After bath am getting white heads everyday it's looks ugly also getting holes after its remove what can I do please suggest me tq.
Hey. Actually when I go to toilet for potty. There some blood coming when stool is passing. And sometimes it's coming like liquid type. I think it's piles pls suggest me the best medicine also advise me the food I have avoid? Best Regards Sanjay Rawat.
I drank codein a bottle before 5 days and then there was red blood in my stool followed by constipation. Now I hav a small skin tag which also pains while doing anything. I am not being able to focus on any work. Please help.
Hlo sir I have skin pblm on my face it is not clear. There are scars and reddishness on chics face it looks so odd is there any treatment so that my skin can b clear.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.