Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa DolareYour feedback matters!
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Right vocal card growth - biopsy for HPE Histologic features are suggestive of Squamous papilloma with varicose hyperplasia. Note: suggested clinic or radiological and surgical correlation Please suggest further action to be taken.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer Doctor said its due to shortage of vitamin B12 how can I fulfill this need.
I have the problem in my tooth. Every time when I brush the blood comes .I have the problem for past 1 month. I don't know how to take care of it.
Mujhe Apne teeth k gap ko BHARNA hai to mujhe puchna hai ki isme Kitni cost aayegi. Or mujhe jaanna hai ki teeth whitening m Kitni cost aayegi. Sir m two times brush krti by fir Bhi mere teeth bilkul white nhi h and Jyaada brush krne se mere teeth bhaut Pyle ho gye hai to agr main in pr cap lgawaau to cost Kitni aayegi.
I have got my teeth out of my jawline. Is there something which can permanently fix it without any harm.
Sir i suffering tooth ache.I have moxikind625,ampilox,metrogyl 400,imol plus for tooth ache from i consulted doctor.After eat medicine my pain reduce but stomach ache more times comes.And last saturday doctor taken my right side second last tooth.Have stitch also. Now i feels some relief in that tooth but vein of outside beating time it increases size and pain coming more hardly. Also this pain haves in before taking that tooth.After tooth taken vein pain coming.This creates me cant talk.What i do ?
Hi, I am 25 years old, I am working in a private company. I take my lunch (9 a. M), lunch (1.00) dinner (10.00) on time. But I suffer from bad smell from my mouth. Please give some solution for that.
Always rinse your tooth brush thoroughly after brushing, and allow it to air-dry before using it again.