Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal PataniYour feedback matters!
What are the basic charges of orthodontic treatment to minimize the gap between upper pair of teeth?
Dear doctors I am getting bad breath in the evening itself I used to take more water regularly but still it's coming. Due to this my wife felt bad for this please help how to avoid that and also I had belly too. Please suggest me to avoid the bad breath.
My problem is about my teeth in my mouth skin is coming over the teeth so when I eat something it gives me pain so please try to help me in this problem.
My wife (50 yrs) requires implantation of certain teeth. Doctor suggests various methods of implantation and quoting alarming charges. Pl guide me the best and cost effective one. Also tell me any dental insurance scheme available? I am from Madurai (TN) and a retired person.
I have pain in my jaw joint in front and below the ear from long time. May I know what is the problem? Why this happens?
How often do I really need to have my teeth professionally cleaned? I regularly brush my teeth twice in a day but I still my teeth is not clean properly. What should I have to do?
While brushing my teeth in the morning and when I gargle my mouth with water, blood comes out. I do not know whether its my gums or from my throat. But my gums are not cut or anything.
Iam suffering from severe headache and tooth pain and iam getting blood from my gums with heavy pain please show me how to get out from this?
Dear Doctor, My nephew has completed 9 months of his life i.e. He is 9 months old and his teeth has not yet grew. Could there be problem in future? A doctor was telling that his bones would weak as his teeth has not grew at the age of 9 months. I am so concern about him please tell me reason as why his teeth has not grew yet. Also state what should I do? Thank you!
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.