Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapna Vig
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna VigYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old and masturbation often .sometime I get cramps in hand while masturbation. But yesterday it get worst my whole body cramp and I fall .my all reports are normal so what should I do. I will stop masturbation or any other advice?
My age 27, I have diagnosed with multiple scoliosis last year. Had suffered Damage in left and numbness in right body and this year suffered damage in right eye. And my MRI is normal. N I hv anemia my hemoglobin is 6.6 usual it is 7.3 but not more than this. Kindly suggest is this problem happening to me due to anemia?
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Respected sir, Mujhe pahele Sardi khasi thi Jo bandh ho gai. Par ab Jan bhi hasta Hu, khane ke BAAD, mind se uthane ke bad or din 4_5 bar khasi aati hai. Jo rukati hi Nahi. To ye kya koi problem hai muje kya Karna Chahiye. Last 1 month se ye problem hai. please muje jankari De.
Piles, fistula and fissures are the most common problems affecting the rectum and the anus. Both the rectum as well as the anus has a very rich vascular supply. There could be swelling of these blood vessels or tearing which can lead to the above conditions. Read on to know additional details about each of these conditions.
Piles: In simple words, swollen blood vessels of the anal region are called piles. It can be internal or external, depending on how far it is from the anal canal. If it is located farther inside the anal canal, it is called internal piles.
- Chronic constipation, where the person has to strain to pass stools
- Smoking and genetics can also lead to piles.
- In the early stages, once identified, simple topical medications for symptom relief are sufficient.
- Diet should be rich in fiber, with fruits and vegetables
- Increased water consumption
- Surgery if the disease has reached the stage of blood clots
- Prevention is advised if there is a family history by consuming a fiber-rich diet and maintaining hydration
Fistula: When an infected anal gland bursts into the anal canal, it constantly discharges pus into the anal canal and becomes a fistula. Hygienic toilet habits can help in preventing fistulas.
- A constant wet feeling in the anal area, due to pus discharge.
- This would be intermittent, and there would be periods with no discharge.
- There could be a foul smell due to pus discharge.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Identifying the exact location is important as surgery may be required.
- An ultrasound scan or an MRI is usually done.
- Newer techniques like Video Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) are used. This locates the piles accurately and uses electric current to seal it with staples and surgical glue.
- Conventional surgery is also used for economic or accessibility reasons.
- Fissures: These cracks anywhere in the length of the anal canal are extremely common.
- Very painful and the person may not want to go to the toilet
- Rarely bleeding is also seen, maybe in very small amounts
- Over 90% of the fissures do not require surgery
- Switching to a high-fiber diet and improving hydration will help in managing these symptoms.
- Topical relief can be provided by medications.
- When they are recurrent, a procedure known as lateral sphincterotomy is done. This is an outpatient procedure and provides immediate relief.
Though one condition can lead to another, in most people, there is a strong genetic component, and working towards prevention is highly recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.