Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandip Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old and weigh 105 kgs. My height is 159 cms. I wanted to know if it is ok to do bariatric surgery on me. I have tried various diets and exercises, and have reduced 1 or 2 kgs and the weight bounces back once I stop it.
Doctor sir. is there any medicine for tremor of hand. My father right hand shakes more frequently now a days,
I have acne on face as well as scalp since few months now. I have improved my diet accordingly but the acne reduces only for a few days and keeps occurring. I have even decreased intake of egg and chicken fearing that they add heat to my body which already heat type but the result is not positive. I don't smoke nor drink. From past six months I stopped eating junk food and almost cut my sugar intake upto 90%. As much as I try to reduce my acne naturally, my attempt are always a failure. What should I do?
I have some red and yellow pimples on my arms as well as on back. Yet, I didn't take any skin cream or any tablets for this. What should be preferable for me?
I have 30 years ols. Now on my face, head,& chest is full acne with pus and too much pain. Some times no problem. But some times its feeling too much difficulty. Pls give me an answer.
How to reduce thigh gaps? I have slight bigger thighs than people of my age. Please prescribe any yogasana or exercise and medicine if any to reduce the thigh gaps.
I am 35 year old and I have pain in my lower right side back from 5 years I have problem in s4 which is ruptured I have done ct scan. I want to be treated without operation kindly help me.
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!