Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep Subhash JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have mild muscle pain occasionally in my right upper arm and I feel weaknesses in my full arm Please suggest me solution for the same Thanks.
What are the symptoms of dengue. What are the precaution of preventing from disease. Dengue? Plss suggest me.
Hello sir, i am 21 years old boy. Some few white hairs have started growing on my head. So I would like to know some home remedies for this? what all kind of food help me in getting rid of white hairs?
My wife gets allergy attacks sometimes once in a week. Her skin starts itching all over the body ie. Face arms legs stomach. Almost all over. She used to get relief by taking allegro 180 mg. But of late even that doesnt work so fast. What could be the cause and the cure.
I have blackheads on my face for over two months I have a doubt that it will become permanent mark Is there any natural medication to clear the blackheads. Please do reply.
I'm in 12th and my boards are going on, although I've wasted my full year though I'm not studying in these days, my mom is suffering from thyroid and papa with bp and thyroid because of me, I don't think that i'll get any b'tech college after my boards result, but I don't want to make my parent's life horrible because of me. So, finally i've come to the thought of committing SUICIDE, I know that this action will make there life even more horrible but that might last 2-3 yrs. But they will not have to handle my this jerk life, so please help with some final serious suggestions of (WHAT TO DO Now)? And please don't call me because my parents might pick it up.
My brother has suffering from jaundice from 10 days. What should he do? Should he use ayurvedic medicine or should he consult a doctor?
I have multiple white patches in my inner cheeks (mouth ) since last 24 days. This pin head multiple patches is painless and not irritating me. Sir I am non tobacco user. I never had used tobacco. Can this is leukoplakia as I read in internet or else please help. 24 days ago I travel with an ambulance in which a dead body of my frds father is present. My frrds father is having mouth cancer and got dead is this contagious. Help.
Dear sirs. I want to increase my weight. I see an advertisement of a medicine in T. V. Of increase the body weight. Is it good to buy them. Did they have any side effect on my body. Or can you tell me the domestic method of increase my weight.
Is there any Ayurvedic/herbal/homoeopathic (or any other pathy) treatment available in the world for permanent cure of diabetes? My elder brother's sugar level is 580/450. He has been diagnosed with diabetes first time in his life. He was a heavy drinker for more than 30 years but now he is not drinking for more than two years and free from any bad habit. His age is 47 years. Please suggest suitably.
I feel like a choking and suffocating condition, my chest seems like not expanding, I feel a constant pressure in my diaphragm and I reach for hyper ventilation. I have gastric issues. Regular acidity. This suffocating feeling leads me to panic. And I feel like I will choke to death. So I can not go out alone. Hangout with friends. Can not lead a normal life. please tell me what is my problem and what should I do.
My height is 5'6 which is not much and I am lean also, my age is 21 I want to increase my height please suggest me.
I had stomach age since the last 3 days so I consulted a doc. Had antacids and little antibiotics because he thought it must be a stomach infection. Later I was advised to take a blood test and a USG (sonography) done. My SGOT is on a higher side -220 (Allowed range 0-45) and I have a fatty liver infiltration I had a similar problem last year as well when my sgot was 256 - I was not given any specific medication for that Sgot continues to remain on the higher side Bilirubin is 1.9 Hepatitis test is negative Stomach ache is gone now But what is the actual problem which is causing this high SGOT? Is it a matter of concern?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hi Doctor, I have 7 weeks of pregnancy & I am having so much constipation & Gas problems followed by upper abdomen pain, whatever I am eating is converting into acid, feeling like stretched belly. My age is 32 Please help me with this. Thanks
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.