Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra B Kute
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra B KuteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Ravindra B Kute is the reason. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the dr Ravindra Kute's Clinic is very soothing. On the very first day he identified my problem. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
I was suffering from HIV Aids for which I chose to consult Dr Ravindra. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hiv aids. He ensures that he listens to his patients. In the very first sitting,he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.The overall atmosphere in the dr Ravindra Kute Clinic is very soothing.
Due to my masterbation addiction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I chose to consult Dr RavinDra. He is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He has broad knowledge in the field of Sexology. The treatmnet he gave was quite beneficial for me. I owe him a big thank. All the staff members were very helpful.
I am so much benefitted with his nightfall treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Both Dr RavinDra and staff were very helpful. On the very first day he identified my problem. his Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. He is a very practical doctor.
Dr RavinDra has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. My case was extremely serious as I was suffering from low sperm count, but he really handled it very nicely. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Vishwadeep Clinic is very soothing. he is a very nice doctor.
A friend of mine referred to Dr RavinDra. I was in too much stress because of premature ejaculation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Clinic is very soothing. he healed me completley.
I was quite bothered about my small penis treatment. I consulted Dr RavinDra, he is a well known sexologist in Nashik. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he gave, benefitted me to great extent.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Thank you so much doctor. After you answered me, my anxiety become end.
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Nice, very useful app In dis generation.. By just tapping.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful, caring, inspiring and well-reasoned. Thank you so much Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Can you please help me with that?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Kaise hogi woh batai ap
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be well-reasoned. Nice review!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Thnks a lot
Kaushal Kant Joshi
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. thanks
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. good
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. gud
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition in which the semen enters the bladder instead of oozing out through the urethra. Although the person may attain sexual climax, the ejaculation would be very little or perhaps none at all. Retrograde ejaculation does not cause any harm but can be lead to infertility in men. It is commonly known as dry orgasm.
This uncommon condition takes place when the bladder opens but does not close. This causes the semen to come backward rather than going forward and out through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems to the muscle that closes the bladder leading to this condition.
The most common causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the body is not able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. It is the most common cause of retrograde ejaculation.
- Some surgeries like bladder neck surgery and prostate surgery can lead to this condition
- Certain medications, which are used to treat high blood sugar and mood disorders (in the case of diabetes), may cause side effects that give rise to this condition.
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Dry orgasms, due to little or no ejaculation of semen while climaxing
- Cloudy urine due to the presence of semen
- Infertility or inability to make a woman pregnant
Retrograde ejaculation doesn't harm a patient physically, but it can lead to certain some complications, which are:
- Less sensual orgasm due to absent ejaculation
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation can be controlled if you avoid the risk factors associated with it. Some of the factors that increase the risks of having retrograde ejaculation are:
- Having diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Side effects of certain drugs for mood disorders
- A bladder or prostate surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Modern lifestyle generally motivates you to be conscious of your health and external obstacles to attain a fit body. But like many other problems that are not quite evident, lack of sex in your relationship may look like a trivial matter in the beginning, but can become a bigger emotional and psychological problem for you and your partner. Here are several ways in which lack of sex can lead to trouble in your relationship, and in the long run affect your mental and psychological health.
- Resentment as a primary factor: It has been widely accepted that resentment towards your partner is one of the primary reasons for the lack of sex in your relationship. However, you cannot ignore the fact that in most cases, lack of sex, which is not due to resentment, leads to resentment and misunderstandings, making it a serious issue. This will indeed induce great stress in you, affecting the way you treat your partner even outside the bedroom.
- Harm caused by resultant depression: Lack of sex in a relationship often goes a long way in widening the emotional gap between you and your partner. It results into simmering resentment or quarrels. The feeling of rejection has been known to induce severe clinical depression, which can seriously affect the relationship.
- Stress which you can't cope with: Doctors all over the world agree that sex is a great stress buster. The release of chemicals like endorphin or oxytocin inside the body induces relief and a feel-good mood, which reduces anxiety of daily life goals. When you stop having sex, the stress increases, which at some point of time or the other will lead to misunderstandings and problems in the relationship and emotional strain.
Overall, lack of sex leads to insecurity in the relationship and builds up mistrust, which in turn affects your and your partner's personal health. So, sitting down and discussing how to address this issue might be a good idea if you notice the lack of passion in your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Is your love life deteriorating? Is the fun and excitement which were so normal earlier slowly fading away? Are you losing interest in having intimacy lately and would rather do something else? There are many factors and reasons due to which your sex life may get hampered even though you have the energy required to perform. There are several barriers, many of which are emotional, which ruin good sex. This may be because of poor body image to feeling bored of having sex.
Here are some tips you should follow to have a better sex life:
- Like yourself naked: For having a good life, it is important to feel good about your body. If you see yourself as strong, sexy and attractive, your self-esteem will stay high. As a result, you will enjoy sex when you are proud of your naked body. You should give a reality check to yourself for boosting your body confidence. Do not bother too much about some of your features which you may not like. Concentrate on the parts you like about yourself and watch yourself in the mirror at times.
- Make the mind-body connection: You should think about the moments of life when you feel at a par with your body completely. It may happen after you fish a long run and your blood is pumping. Performing yoga is also important for connecting your mind with the body. You should undertake activities which make you feel good under your skin.
- Swear off sex: Although it is extreme, swearing off sex is quite effective. Instead of not focusing on the endgame, you should learn to enjoy and feel the sensuality quotient of sex. You should tease yourself and your partner, get undressed, and explore the bodies of each other.
- Add thrills: After a few years of being with your partner, your sex life may get lazy. In order to revive your sex life, it is important for you to put your energy in the relationship. New adventures and activities related to sex stimulate the brain to provide dopamine. It is a neurotransmitter which is important for arousing sexual desire. The levels of dopamine get enhanced when you do something thrilling or daring.
- Change your routine: If you feel stressed out, it is difficult for you to enjoy sex or feel sexy. When you experience tension and stress, the body produces oxytocin, which is a chemical that cancels out the effects of testosterone, the sex hormone. Due to this, your libido may fall. You need to change your routine and do things which will relieve you of tension. When you are relaxed and happy, you are likely to get into the mood for sex.
For improving your sex life, you should improve your communication with your partner. Try to be the one who makes the first move and try to turn daily chores into foreplay. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Are you pregnant and wondering whether is it okay to continue having sex? If you are having a normal pregnancy, it is fine to keep on having sex until your water breaks or you are going into labour. However, there are some circumstances where you may have to modify your sexual activities or avoid having sex.
Does sex during pregnancy harm your baby?
Your baby is not hurt, if you have sex during pregnancy. The amniotic sac and strong muscles of the uterus keep the baby protected. The thick mucus plug sealing the cervix guards the baby from infections.
Does sex during pregnancy trigger labour?
In the case of a normal and low risk pregnancy, there are no such risks as sexual stimulation cannot start labour or lead to a miscarriage. Some mild uterine contractions may occur because of an orgasm, but they are quite harmless and temporary.
The best sexual positions during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you should experiment in order to find out the sexual positions which are most comfortable for you. Finding a suitable sexual position is hard because of the growing belly.
- The missionary position becomes quite tough as your pregnancy develops and is impossible to carry out during late pregnancy. If you try this position during your first trimester of pregnancy, you should wedge a pillow under you. This should be done so that your position is not tilted and you do not lay flat on your back. Your partner should make sure not to put any pressure or support on your abdomen.
- Oral sex is considered to be safe during pregnancy, but there are certain limitations. Licking is okay, but blowing into your genital area should be abstained from. Forcing air into the vagina may lead to an air embolism. This can be harmful for your developing baby.
- It is not safe for you to indulge in oral sex with your partner during pregnancy, if he has oral herpes. If your partner has got oral herpes, you should completely abstain from having sex during the third trimester of pregnancy, even though he does not show symptoms.
In case you are not sure of your partner’s HIV status, you should use a dental dam or a sheet of latex for placing between your genitals and partner’s mouth. You should take suggestions and tips from a doctor to know more about sex during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Virginity is not the measure of a woman’s character, but the decision to lose your virginity should be a well informed one. After all, there’s no going back from here. In biological terms, losing your virginity refers to the first time you have vaginal intercourse. For most women, it is symbolized by the breaking of the hymen. However, since the hymen can also break while participating in other activities like gymnastics and horse riding, this should not be taken as a measure of a woman’s virginity.
Here are a few things you should know about losing your virginity.
- There may be blood: Don’t freak out of you see a few drops of blood on the sheets. Most women break their hymen when they have sex for the first time. This is the source of the blood that you see. Unlike other cuts and bruises, you will not need to put anything on your vagina for the hymen to heal. At the same time, if you do not bleed don’t worry. This is a sign that your hymen was already broken.
- You may feel a little pain: There are two major factors that determine how much pain you will feel when having sex for the first time; your sensitivity to pain and the size of your partner’s penis. More than pain, you should be ready to feel a lot of pressure. This can be relieved by going slow or by using a lubricant.
- You should be comfortable: Don’t try any awkward positions for your first time. You should be comfortable both mentally and physically. This will help you enjoy the experience and will ensure that your body produces enough natural lubricant.
- You should use protection: Protection is a must for every time you have sex until you are ready to start a family. A condom will not only protect you from unwanted pregnancies but will also protect you against STDs.
- It’s OK to back out: You should never feel under pressure to lose your virginity. A good partner will understand this and let you take your time. Even if you had planned on ‘doing it’ but at the last moment do not feel comfortable about it, don’t be afraid to back out.
- Share your experience with someone: Though considered taboo, losing your virginity should ideally not be kept a secret. Parents are the best people to talk to about this but you could also talk to an aunt, elder sister or anyone you trust. Alternatively, speak to your gynaecologist; they are the best informed and there’s nothing they haven’t been asked before so you don’t need to feel shy about asking them anything. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.