Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Dhadiwal
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh DhadiwalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and I sleep on orthopaedic mattresses but I have backache. I have been taking pain killers but of no use. What should I do?
Hello sir i am 19 years old male. I have four fingers in my left leg and whenever I do some more work it starts paining. So what to do?
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 28 years old male and having problem with my left hand elbow joint. Several doctors seen but problem is persist. Also had shake to it but can't relief. What do?
My fat is incris. Its to faty. My hips are also incirce. I seet mor than half hour my legs is paining. So wht can I do.
Deer sir in my back I am filling hard pain so I can't do any thik please tall about something for batter filling.
My uncle's left knee bone has slipped a bit. Because of which they have to wear knee brush belt each. And they have to take the drug cartigen 1500 as well. Is this right for them? They have trouble sitting down - even in getting up. But they are not difficult to run cycling. Their age is 70. What should I do. Thanks ujjal from durgapur west bengal.
Knee injuries are the most complex injuries of bone and cartilages. A direct hit can lead to this situation. You may get this injury while doing your daily activities. An activity as simple as walking or a deadly accident can lead to this injury. You never know, when you are left with a damaged knee. In critical cases, you are advised to undertake a joint replacement surgery. According to latest studies, doctors replace more than a million knees or hips in a year in the United States. It is a life-changing procedure. But you need to know whether you are the right candidate or not? Follow the below-mentioned points to get a clear picture:
Reasons to replace your knee
- Pain and stiffness: If it hurts you a lot while you are walking or trying to climb stairs, it may be an indication of having a new joint. It has to be also noted that whether the pain is long-term. You know that you need a new joint when there is pain for at least 6 months.
- Your injured knee hampers your daily life: It is not the only pain that might be a cause of worry. Your injured knee can hurt your entire life. It will limit your daily activities, hampering your office work and personal life. It will upset you and drive you towards depression. To get rid of all these issues, you can opt for a knee replacement surgery.
- Bone damage: Before taking up the surgery, you must consult your doctor. He or she will ask you to conduct X-rays and other imaging tests first. The reports will clarify whether or not you require a surgery. The reports will show that whether you are suffering from osteoarthritis or other conditions.
- Deformity: The surgery is needed when your knee gets severely swollen and looks deformed.
When joint replacement may not help?
There are a number of situations when the joint replacement may not help. These are as follows:
If there is any infection in the body, you cannot take up this surgery. If you have suffered from a heart attack, stroke, diabetes or any related issues, then you will have complications at the time of surgery. It is also advisable to get rid of the extra kilos, if you are obese to get the best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.