Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Kamankar
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra KamankarYour feedback matters!
I have pcos n from last 7 months amenorrhea. From last 2 months on ayurvedic treatment .last week my gynecologist gave me primolut n now I have menstrual cycle. But I need a treatment of pcos. N please tell me relation of increased insulin level n pcos. Moreover m very thin n lean. Contrary to symptoms of pcos.
He is 28 years old. Since 2-3 days he was suffering from pain in his knee. So we got the diabetes checked. The results are 144 fasting and 219 pp. Which means he is diabetic. Now he is feeling very weak. He goes to swimming daily for an hour. But after diagnosing diabetes he has started walk also of 20-25 mind daily mrng and evening. Ques is "Is swimming enough or he should continue walk also coz he feels very tired throughout the day" 2) " he do not wants to take medicine. Can we bring the diabetes in limit without medicine? How?
I got heaviness in stomach after having meal. Second it's 2to 3 time I have to go toilet in morning to flush out. In morning I got gas in my stomach in left side and pressure in lower abdomen and when I pass out urine and stool it got relaxed. It's constipation kind from last 2 year. All treatments not getting impact. Nothing only gaseous bowls in usg x ray reports etc. No sugar or other problems. Pls suggest.
Please tell me what should I do as am feeling very weakness after delivery a baby girl now she's 2 years old and just now she left feeding.
My daughter has asthma which gets worse in April-May. She also gets eruptions on her skin (on arms and legs) at this time which are like mosquito bites and cause itching. Is there some cure for these skin eruptions?
How long does depression due to illness lasts? Symptoms - Unable to concentration, can't expose to sunlight and mood swings as weather Changes, pulses all over body, sometimes shivering. All these started after dengue fever. From 2 months I have these problem.
Daily I masturbate. Bt coz of tht my penis skin out side cuts in side by y this hapn n my penis skin is nt separating.
Bladder Meds @ Prostate Problems Hello all. I have talked to many of you and have answered some of your question. I had a Uro-lift back in April of this year. All is good and I am glad I had it done. A month ago I started some leaking. The doctor was thinking it was the stricture got damaged when I had the procedure.
The office floor is one of the most stressful places for most people. A toxic work environment and being overworked is one of the key factors for stress and anxiety. The easiest solution to a toxic workplace is to leave and find a new job, but this is not always possible. In such cases here are a few tips on how to beat workplace stress and anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise benefits not only your physical well-being, but also your emotional and mental health. Exercising enhances the production of endorphins or happy hormones that help uplift your mood. Exercise also weakens symptoms of anxiety by tiring the muscles and burning cortisol. Ideally, you should exercise in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
- Move around: Avoid sitting at your desk for long spells. Try taking a break every hour to simply stretch or walk around the office floor. An easy way to do this is by walking over to your colleague’s desk to pass a message instead of picking up the phone. If a task ever seems to become too much to handle, take a break so that you can readdress it with a fresh outlook.
- Treat tasks as challenges: Repetitive tasks can be very boring and irritating. However, if you make this into a game or competition with yourself or others it can be quite interesting. An easy way to make mundane tasks interesting is to time them and try getting it done faster. This will make your work more enjoyable and not give you enough mind space to get stressed out. You will also find yourself getting more work done in a day.
- Make your desk less serious: Your immediate environment makes a big difference to how you feel while working. While some office HR policies may frown upon anything that takes away from the formal atmosphere of the space, there are still ways you can inject a little fun into your work day. Wearing a t-shirt with a funny slogan under your formal shirt or putting up a few personal pictures on your desk can make your day a little calmer.
- Initiate positive relationships: Bitching about your boss may seem to come naturally, but does nothing constructive for your situation. Instead, try being positive in your conversations with colleagues. Look for people who give off a positive aura and try spending more time with them than with those who are constantly whining and complaining. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!