Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul RaundalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! MY age is 32 I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years .My amh is low but I have follicles. I have started doing acupuncture 3 times a weak. Will it help me in ovulation and improving egg quality Kindly reply.
I am suffering From loose motion do what kind of should I eat ,I am a bodybuilder so what kind of protein rich food I can eat? Can I eat chicken now?
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"
I was at gym when I felt a sharp pain on my back and it was mild ache. Next day I played cricket and then I started feeling severe pain on my lower left back. It radiates towards the left leg too. I cant stand nd sit properly. I too some painkiller but its not going. I am doing some stretching exercise also but its still there.
My pre pregnancy weight was 50 kgs and now I am 65 kgs. I have a 5 months old baby. My weight isn't shedding plus suddenly my knees pain alot when I go to bed and my back as well. I have no uric acid, sugar, pressure problem then what is the cause of the pain. The whole day I feel no pain. Please let me know what should be done.
I have severe stomach ache during my dates. Complete back and legs are paining please suggest something
I am not a healthy boy. I want to gain my weight. Can I take protein supplement? Is it not harmful of our body. I can not understand what should I do.
How can I reduce blood pressure without taking medicine and my blood pressure around 150 what should I do?
I am 20 years old and I have only 164 cm height how to I increase my height tell me if any medicine available.
As in childhood of my life, My skin tone was white but NW it changes to black. What should I do to get my own skin tone colour?
Am 19 years old male and my wait is 30 I have tried so many things to gain my wait but it doesn't work know am so helpless please help me.
Ever experienced the refreshing flavour when you drink matka water?
No, then you should definitely try once.
Oh what a relief if we drink mutkas/mud/clay pot stored water after a tiring work on a sunny day.
Peep on matka water/mud pot water/earthen pot water interesting facts that one should definitely know.
How does the water stored in mud pot remains cool?
I have always wondered" how come the water stored in mud pot remains cool even if you place the mud pot in a place where it has sunshine.
The mud pots have minute pores and when the water is stored in these pots, a small amount of water keeps oozing out. This oozed out water, gets evaporated after absorbing the heat of stored water.
This process is continuously happening, giving us the end result of cooooooool mutka water.
Health benefits of drinking clay pot water:
Let us now peep into health benefits of drinking water stored in earthen/clay/mud pot.
*earthen pots are gifted with self purification of water.
*it maintains alkalinity of water.
*keeps water cool.
*it improves metabolism of body.
*when water is kept in the pot, water gets enriched with magnesium, phosphorus and other important minerals.
Some tips to remember:
Keep your earthen pot germ-free, by scrubbing, cleaning and then drying the matka after each use prior to restocking it. Different types of matkas are available in the market – a small matka is easy to handle while the big one is hard to move around. Select the matka which best suit your needs and your comfort. The breeze will help keep your water cool, so put the pot on a sturdy table near the window and wrap a clean moist cloth around the matka for faster cooling. If you use a matka, keep it covered at all times to prevent insects, dust and other contaminants from falling into it. Never keep matka open, otherwise insects, dust and other contaminants can easily fall into it. Always filter your water before putting it in matka, as storing tap water (unfiltered) does not make sure wholly whether it’s safe to drink or not. Don’t put a glass directly in matka to take out water as it could contaminate the water, instead use a clean, long-handled ladle. Check matka properly while buying that there is no crack, otherwise water can leak out. A cracked matka cannot cool the water effectively.
Where do I buy mud pots?
It is available with all road side vendors, especially during summer you can see more of these mud pots sold by them.
There are lots of varieties in different sizes and shapes are available in the market.
#earthenpot #summers #naturaldrink
My metabolic booster drink - water from matka.