Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Sir I have tooth problem so I have done 10 days before RTC . After RTC I have pain again and I decided that consult with other dentist . Yesterday dentist take a digital X rey . And tell me that RCT middle break in my tooth. And no chance to come out from tooth. Sir I want to ask that middle will do problem in future. Like cancer or other . Please take it serious and solve my problem. yesterday I had done RCT again now I feel much better. And say I have taken pain relief medicine. Thanks vinit dubey farrukhabad up 08353939325.
I brushes my teeth twice in a day but smell comes after 1-2 hour again. What should I do for better result?
My tooth is ruining during my tooth cleaning up. Its abrasion during my cleaning by toothbrush making my teeth thin and now a day when I take cold or hot drink of water then its irritate. Kindly give me suggestion.
Sir, problem in my mouth. Before 2 years I started to eat some pan masala with tobacco only 4-6 months. After 6 month I quit this type of tobacco and any other but sir mujhe aaj bhi sabji tikha nahi khaya jata. Chilli thora SA bhi nahi khaya jata hai bina mirchi ka mai sabji khata hu.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
Normally I donot experience any pain in teeth in the left side of the Lower Jaw but it starts paining when I go to sleep. Slowly and Steadily the pain increases and becomes unbearable .I have to assume sitting posture, apply ' Hexigel" type antiseptic mouth Gel then only I get relief and can go to sleep late at night . This is happening for last 3 days.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.