Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushkar JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have one problem my teeth was very pain I don't know what I have what problem every two three day was very pain pled help.
I am suffering from Oral lichen planus for 6 months. Can eat and drink hot? Can eat medium spicy food? Please advice. Some doctor have suggested it will cure itself.Please suggest
Sir, My problem is that, mere daat ke masure se blooding hote rehta h daily subah subah jab mai so ker uthata hu to mujhe eske liye domestic upchar btaiye please, ya koi past yesa sujest kre jisase meri ye problems solves ho jaye. Thanku.
I have done rct to my lower tooth it wad compleyed but I am not able to open my mouth widely what can I dio it is due to trismus or what please give me advice I am suffering from 1 month two fingers are insert in my mouth I am worried what to do please give advice thanks
My teeth are very yellowish from inside where I cannot brush even. Otherwise I have no problem till now. Pls suggest how to take care of them and to clean them from inside. Thanks.
I had lost my front half of 2 teeth. The incident happens 7 years ago. I had not consults any dental specialist. The teeth not discolored. There is no pain teeth. I had no about its decay or root canal infection. Vaneer treatment or root canel treatment, which treatment can I do? please help.
Hiii I am mahadeo my sons teeth is broken is their any good doctor who can do teeth bonding n pleas recommended me a nice dentist doctor in navi mumbai area please it will be very useful n alos suggest me some another treatment I can do other than teeth bonding. Thank you.
I am have uncomfortably feeling lightly pain in back right side brain and my face eye uncomfortably feeling and wisdom tooth lightly gap in it crossly growth I checked eye doctor but problem not solved lightly incomparable in using computer.
I have done rct during that my mouth is not opening widely it is about two fingers it is serious problem I am suffering from one month please give me afvice can I consukt with other dr? what should I do I am worried about that so much
I am 63 years old. My four teeth lower jaw side are rotten of course I am able to manage .My Dr. advised RCT with metallic crown for 4 teeth .He only suggested" if you do not have problem you postpone treatment" My relative dental Dr. suggested to go "composite white fillings" Pl advise me which one I should go with regards osn reddy 9494789999 hyderabad.
My gums pull away from the teeth and form spaces (called “pockets”) that become infect. In upper two teeth. What can I do. If my upper two teeth become loose.
Hi I have pain on my left upper jaw and due to which feel facial Pain as well on left Head Skull and it remains on for entire day. I have this pain for last 15 years and done already MRI and found nothing. Now one of doctor has advised me to have Nerve Block treatment. Would like to know if it is safe or will have side-effects on my future life. My age is 45. Request your confirmation.
Hai I am suffering from teeth problems and this problem is a long time so I can't eat properly foods please decide me advised.
Hi. I am 24 year old. Hav a gap in lower part of upper central incisors n dey appear lil bent outwards due to which der is gap. Wat is the best way to get it corrected in a short period of time? Wat will be the minimum time needed to correct. Kindly explain?
I have problem that is teeth problem when ieat cool items my teeth are painful please tell me the solution to me.
After drinking the smell lies for very long next day even upto afternoon what to do to get rid of this mouth smell.
HIV is a systemic disease which affects all parts of the body. The oral cavity also has some tell-tale symptoms which indicate HIV / AIDS. A careful examination and detailed history of symptoms is essential. In some cases, the oral manifestations could be the area where HIV is suspected. This can help in reducing morbidity and improves prognosis. The oral lesions that occur in HIV patients can vary and differ significantly in children and adults. While there are a variety of oral lesions in HIV-infected individuals, listed below are some common infections seen in HIV patients. These are a combination of fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
- Candidiasis: Candida is an opportunistic fungus that is normally present in the oral cavity and with reduced immunity of HIV, recurrent bouts of the infection begins to show up. It can be in the form of regular thrush which is whitish and cannot be scraped off (pseudomembranous candidiasis), hyperplastic candidiasis (white patches which can be scraped off) or erythematous (reddish patches). Candida can involve any part of the oral mucosa including the pharynx and the palate.
- Herpes Simplex: This is the most common viral infection seen in patients with HIV/AIDS. There could be primary or secondary infection of herpes virus, especially inside the mouth and the vermillion border of the lips.
- Herpes zoster: This virus, when already present in the body, can be reactivated with HIV/AIDS and with oral herpes. The distinction with herpes simplex is from their distribution. These are unilateral, along the distribution of the maxillary or mandibular nerve. The lesions appear both on the facial skin and the oral mucosa. While the facial ones break open and form crusts, the mucosal ones coalesce to form larger lesions.
- Hairy Leukoplakia: This is present in about 20% of asymptomatic HIV patients. Onset of hairy leukoplakia is an indication of rapid progression of HIV with increased CD4 counts. The typical lesion is a non-movable, hairy lesion along the side of the tongue and can spread to the top and the undersurface of the tongue. There are large amounts of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) identified from biopsies of hairy leukoplakia.
- Cytomegalovirus: If the ulcers have a necrotic base with a halo surrounding it, it is CMV infection, usually seen on any oral mucosal surface.
- Periodontal disease: This is one of the bacterial infections that manifests itself in HIV patients. It can take two forms such as Linear Gingival Erythema (LGE) which can subsequently lead to Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (NUP). The oral hygiene is generally good with minimal plaque and there is rapid bone loss and soft tissue reddening and swelling. The, mouth, therefore is certainly a window to one’s health.
Diagnosing HIV with Western Blot Test-
It is a series of blood screenings are performed to test for HIV. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), also known as an enzyme immunoassay (EIA), is the first test that your healthcare provider will order to screen for HIV. ELISA, like the Western blot test, detects HIV antibodies in your blood. Antibodies are proteins your immune system produces in response to the presence of foreign substances, such as viruses. If you test positive for HIV on the ELISA test, your provider will order the Western blot test to confirm HIV infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.