Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet S ShahYour feedback matters!
My name is vinay soo many days to I have joints pain I have used soo many medicines but no results please give me the solution of my problem.
Sir after ACL surgery in my legt knee my leg is now zero strength left cuz my quadriceps are completely vanished. Now I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. I have zero control over my knee. It feels to be a 30kg bag hanging on my left leg. Sir pls suggest How can I regain my original strength n able 2 lift n walk by self. Hoe long time it will take. I am in a state of mental worries cuz I am a sports man. I was running 7 to 8 kms. Daily before this mishap. So can I able 2 back 2 track again if yes then within how many months.
I am 24 year old male and have backache in last 2 months. I am used pain relief anointments but I am not relieved that pain please help me?
My wife 62 yrs old, complained of travelling severe pain from neck to right hand upto the fingers, the pain subsided after veloni spray was applied and despirine tab. This has happened earlier also. Would like to know caused and remedy.
As salamualaikum! Meri shadi hochuki hai 2 saal hue hai. Mujhe bohot takleefein aagayi hai mere body mai .joints pain is qadar badh gya hai ke mai kaam theek se nHi kar sakti hun aur bachhe ko sambhal sakti hun. Mujhe aisa mehsoos hota hai ke ye amal kiya hua hai jo ye dard khTam hi nahin horaha. Please mujhe batYe ke kya mai koi quran ki aayat ya koi wazifa ho jisse mujhe ye dard se rahat miljYe. Jazakallah.
I am 30 yrs old and I am suffering from severe back pain for last 6 months pls advise for gud recovery
I am a 23 year old girl suffering from weakness and back pain. Sometimes severe headache and total body pains.
I have a problem I need solution for that I have pain in my legs please tell me solution for the my problem?
Lower leg pain and thy and back pain for the last 3-4 months. Is this a sciatica pain Pls. Tell me the best medicine for this pain.
I am 18 years old and whenever I run daily in the morning I am getting pain in the right side rib and before my leg had been broken now when I run somewhat paining heavily so what should I do sir?
I have my legs bent inside, knocked knees. I am facing problem in walking as it looks like I am walking in some odd style. Please give me some suggestion to correct my knocked knees.
Hello doctor I hve disc bulge. Taking treatment using medicines but the bulg get cured totally? Which appeared in MRI scan. Will it goes to normal again? Its also called sciatic nerve pain itseems. Letme know the best solution.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.