Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet S ShahYour feedback matters!
When I got up today! I found than one of my fingers can't be folded. I used certain oils and rubbed my finger with it. But it is of no use. I am so happy that I found this website. What should I do to get a relief?
I got pain in my knees, if my legs get little hurt the knees get painful is it goo to use pain killers.
Hi, my both knees are swollen and giving intense pain. Also the tendon passing from the knee to the foot is also has pain. Dr. says osteo arthritis. Is there any medicine to reduce the inflammation as well as the pain of knees and the tendon. Allopathic or Greco arabic.
Hello, I'm Sanjib. I am 22 years old. And some time I feel pain on my knee. After running in morning. And feel back pain. So what do I do?
I am 28 year Old man I have bone pain and headache on regular intervals what should I eat and what should I do.
I have two days to suffering from fever and also leg pains then what could I do sir? Please help me.
Mere ghutne ke side me kafi dard hota hai jab mai use fold karke baith Kar hota uske Baad jab mai khada hota to 10 sec ke liye kafi pain hota hai pls suggest me.
I have a pain in my knee. And it is very paining me when I walk and until it's pain when I was stop.
I am 54 years male having pain in right foot at heal only in the mornings not have any other problems like bp, sugar.
I feel very hungry even after eating full meal. The hunger causes lower back pain. I have done sugar test recently and it shows 180 fasting and 187 after food. Please suggest some method to reduce my hunger and pain. I am taking frequent meals also but that also not helping me.
Can you suggest best medicine for gout arthritis. I have been suffering with that since 10 years. I have been using zyloric 100 mg. But that medicine if I use it, getting itching on my body of different parts like hands & legs particularly.
I am 23 years old and I am having lower back pain from last 10 days. I think it is like lumbar pain and is starting from lower back right side referring to legs till knees. I cant bend or walk properly. And too much weekness is there in legs. What should I do?
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.