Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant Vasant RaoYour feedback matters!
Some doctors are prescribing amiodarone and digoxin same time. Between these two drugs have a severe drug interactions. So is this rights choice?
I'm 52. I feel usually.- drowsiness, weakness, depression, vertigo, chronic amoebic colitis, bronchial allergy, bronchitis, uti, prostat problem, minor headache etc, Please advise.
There was some cavity in my 4 teeth. So I went to a dentist for cavity filling ,but since I came from there my teeth are paining too much when I am eating something and I cannot be able to eat food properly. What should I do?
I got sometimes blood from my gums while brushing. It happened before nd I had consulted a doctor and after that it stoped. Nd after just few months the problem started again. M not who doesn't brush nd eats food and all. My first work in the morning is to brush nd later on all the work. And I had sensitive teeth so I used sensodyne from 5-6 years.
Hi, I am 15 years old and I read in class 10. And at this time I need of memory nd remember power. But I am losing my remember power. I can't remember the long type questions (marks-2-7. I only remember the very short type questions. But at the time of long questions I read them for 10-15 times nd after 7 days I need to again read it nd after some days again. So how can I increase my remember power. I am in need of it. Nd give me some remember tips.
My vagina had been itching for months and I don't find a permanent solution for this, what can I do?
I am 29 yrs old male. Height is 5'8 & weight is 106 kgs. Married since later 2014 I have a very low sperm count i.E 14m/ml. And olso non motile sperms are more. We are trying to conceive & want are baby asap. Please suggest me for natural treatment & i dont want to go for medical treatment.
I have stomach pain from 5 days I am not knowing how it started think it will be symptoms of food poison so tell me.
I am having sneezing problem since 2 weeks. And I have kid of itching in my nose all the time what am I supposed to do. And hmm that's it.
My skin is getting very dull and is very much tan. N I m not even 18. What should I do for that case.
My husband has a blockage due to which his sperm count is nill. Is there any procedure to get it rectified ? Please help.
Hi, I'm 28 years old and since 3 days I have body pains and sever pains near my joints. My nose and mouth are getting dry very fast inspite of having lot of water. I had mild fluctuating fever and liquid motions very frequent.
Is it abnormal to expect physical intimacy with partner at the age of 46? Partner is of 52. Couple. Please advise.
hello, a gettingfull backache after postpregnancy and getting nerves pain. Pls let me know the right medical to cure.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!