Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Mahajan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant MahajanYour feedback matters!
After taking meals I feel that food as struck in the throat then after drinking water I feel the same.. please answer me why it happen for me.
Is there a way which works 100% to increase penis size at the age of 40 and I had heared about a injection which is taken every three monts to increase sexual power.
My son aged 34 years met with a freak accident a few months back i.e. His 2 wheeler bike fell on his right knee. Nothing was found in X-Ray but on scanning it was found that there was ligament tear. Though as advised by the Doctor doing physiotherapy at home still the pain persists.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
Apanasana (knees pulled to chest)
Lie flat on your back and relax your body. Place your hands on the knees and inhale. Pull the knees on the chest while exhaling. Rock the knees side to side for improved stretch. Inhale and exhale 5-10 times and then release the knees. Repeat thrice.
Setu bandha Sarvangasana (bridge pose)
Lie on your back and bend knees. Place your arms down and flatten your feet on the floor. Incline your hips which will stretch your chest. You can press one hip and pause the pose for 5 breaths. Switch it to the other side. Place your hands below the body as you incline the back. You could also clasp the hands together and intertwine the fingers.
Paschimottanasana (seated dorward bend pose)
Sit on the floor and stretch your legs in front. Keep your back straight and slowly hinge ahead to touch your feet. This will lift your hips and lower the torso. Pause for 5-10 breaths.
While your try to reach your feet, try to stretch as much as possible. If you do not reach your feet due to lower flexibility, you could keep practising it regularly for a healthier body.
Marjaryasana and bitilasana (cat and cow)
Place your hand and knees on the floor so that your back is flat up. Inhale and make sure that your abs are engaged. Exhale by dropping your head. Round up the spine which gets you to the cat pose. While you inhale, arch the back and hold your head and hips up. This is the cow pose.
Repeat both the poses alternatively. While you inhale, you could be on the cow pose and while your exhale you should be the cat pose. Repeat 5-10 times.
Balasana (child's pose)
Sit on your knees but spread the legs so that there is adequate gap in-between. Now lean forward and stretch arms in front. Make sure your back is straight and your forehead on the floor.
If you want the pose to be a little easier you keep a pillow to rest your head on it.
Staying in constant practice with exercise and yoga is one the best ways to maintain a healthier you. Our body is the only thing we live in and health is our first priority. Take some time out for regular yoga, so that the next time you eat a little extra you're not worried about the repercussions. Our body becomes more flexible with regular yoga and it also improves our mental health.