Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pradip BardeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old boy. From my childhood my Testicle are different sizes. Now the difference is much more, left Testicle is almost double the size of another. I haven't any pain or problem. Is this normal or need surgery?
Sir I am having my nyt stay with my gf. Do consult me pills for power for penis enlargement which I can purchase from medical store.
I have sex with my girlfriend for last 5 month back monthly about 10 times we have done sex if there. Is any problem and how to wear condom while sex?
I am 22 years old man. From my teenage onwards I am doing masturbations thrice in a week. My penis size looks shrunk. Is there any treatment to bring my penis to normal size?
I have a benign hydrosalphinx in my ovary for last several years. I undergo health check every year . Is it advisable to leave it as it is or remove it surgically.
Mujko hamesha khali thaska gale mai aata rehta hai aur meri chest bhi bhari rehti hai. Please help me to remove my this problem.
I was suffering from severe headaches I am not able to sleep since 3 days other than that I am having strain in my eyes I have tried several home remedies but it did not help so can you please help me with my problem. What can I do?
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.
Sir I am suffering from back pain to the right leg. After sleeping I can't stand properly. I have gone through MRI there is nothing in the reports. Please suggest me what to do.
Before 2 mnth I have sex with gf and after 15 days some white dots in my penis and testicles under skin and after 1 mnth I feel pain in my testicles and after 2 mnth I chek hiv and p24 and vdrl test the report is negative then I check some blood test then my blood test show typhoid is positive. I take typhoid medicine from ayurvedic clinic for 1 mnth then he stop my medicine nd say you r normal but after 10 days my chest is pain and some pink pimples grow up in my body different part and itching also and I feel some white dots in my body what can ido and in typhoid pink pimples or itching is possible nd pls pls help me what can I do.
Dr. sir my sperm count is normally but motile is poor what I should I have married 3 years up to nw to child pls help me.
Hi sir thanks lybrate to start such a useful site with expert doctors and free solutions. From last 10-15 days I am (34 years old male) observed that my head upper side is feeling dumb as I don't feeling the sensation if I rub on or hammer on upper side of my head if I morning doing tooth brush I feeling the dumbness or less sensation and feel there must any cushion type material or like air is accumulated, once I feel weakness in body. My eyes are feeling heavy, and I am talking more on my mobile. I actually meet one of the md - (medicine) doctor told the details, he suggest me and taken blood and urine samples for checkup but both reports showing normal condition, I start taken there medicine but not showing good result as expected. Please guide me about reason and solutions and precautions.
Male hypogonadism, also known as testosterone deficiency, is a failure of the testes to produce the male sex hormone testosterone, sperm, or both.Testosterone play an important role in sperm production.This condition can be due to a testicular disorder or the result of a disease process involving the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
This is of two types including:
Primary type of hypogonadism is also known as primary testicular failure, which originates from a problem in the testicles.
Secondary type of hypogonadism indicates a problem in the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland through which parts of the brain that signal the testicles to produce testosterone
Either type of hypogonadism may be caused by an inherited (congenital) trait or something that happens later in life (acquired), such as an injury or an infection. At times, primary and secondary hypogonadism can occur together.
Common causes of primary hypogonadism include:
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Undescended testicles
- Mumps orchitis
- Injury to the testicles
- Cancer treatment
Causes of secondary hypogonadism:
A number of conditions can cause secondary hypogonadism, including:
- Kallmann syndrome
- Pituitary disorders
- Inflammatory disease
- Concurrent illness
How Is Hypogonadism Diagnosed?
Your doctor will conduct a physical exam to confirm that your sexual development is at the proper level for your age. They may examine your muscle mass, body hair and your sexual organs.
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the most commonly administered as a topical gel, transdermal patch or by injection and is the recommended treatment for male hypogonadism.
You can get testosterone replacement therapy by:
- Injections of a gonadotropin releasing hormone may trigger puberty or increase your sperm production.
Patients can also improve testosterone levels with lifestyle changes, including:
- Losing weight
- Managing stress
- Getting adequate sleep
- Avoiding alcohol
- Giving up smoking.
In adult males, hypogonadism may alter certain masculine physical characteristics and impair normal reproductive function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.