Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mahalaxmi Nagar,Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Patel
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep PatelYour feedback matters!
I M pain in both legs sole (below knee to sole) my sugar level is normal uric acid 5.2&HB. 11.2.since last one year. Pl.advise accordingly.
My 17 year old daughter have cerebral palsy. She is quaderiplebgic. I have heard about Dr. Bernard brucker. Biofeedback therapy. Can this therapy will help her in any way?
Thankyou so much DR, I am facing with continuous head ache since 2 weeks. please tell me any medicine Sir I am feel depressed too.
I am 27 years old suffering from dry cough and cold since from last 3 week. I already taken medicine (chest and Cold Tablet with Antibiotic “Azithromycin 500 mg” with cough syrup (Cofdex). I was feeling okay but now again I am suffering from the cough and cold. And whenever Balgum comes I am able to see blood in it. Do I need to worry? Can you please suggest any medicine or should I consult doctor?
I felt sleepy and tired much time. I don't sleep more than 6 hours duration because I am a student and preparing for ESE so what can I do to feel active every time and also give some tips for increasing concentration power so that I can understand things in less time.
My wife is 32 years and is having thyroid. She suffers from allergic running nose every morning. What is the best way to reduce the thyroid and also the allergy.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China and Cinchona is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes. It also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nitric-acid is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.