Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in ozar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Sir, I feel dehydrated after running for a few minutes. About 5 minutes continuously. Is there any problem or is it general?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I feel to much pain in my head after journey of 3-4 hours please suggest me BT I have to do before start journey.
It starts paining in my eyes and head when I concentrate on anything especially when I study. I tried many different things to get rid of it but it is still there. Can you please advise me what I should do?
I am 35 years old suffering from paralyze in left hand side what should I do also I change my vall in my heart from medanta medicity gurgoan.
I am having erectile dysfunction and I am 21 years old ! While having sex I can not put my dick in vagina and this thing is putting me in a big depression.
Hi doc I am Bharath 25 years male. Recently I had sex with ma better half and that time my penis foreskin has been tared and I am getting irritation does it is a serious problem or it is normal please reply ASAP.
Mam! I hv throat infection and Allergies frequently due to pollution, and dry cough all times, taking montair and lorfast am 150. Also taken honey with warm water, green tea etc what to do?
My friend feels very cold even in summer after some moments have temperature when he check with thermometer it shows normal reading. please suggest what to do?
Hello doctor , I took misoprostol on 20th night ,2 orally and 2 vaginally ,i puked after 15 mins and there was heavy cramps and shivering and dizziness bt it did not bleed ,bleeding started on today that is 22nd and its very normal bleeding , is it an incomplete abortion or is there any problems . I am just 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy and its intra uterine.
I have cold for some days and headache what can I do now pleas suggest. Many times show the same problem..
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I've digestion problem & I guess, it creates fat in my body. Can you please help me with this? I'm 36 years old. My height 5.9”, weight 72 kg.
I am sugar attractive patient. I need help from u. That in which process I will cure from this disease. I take Now everyday in morning 1 tablet (gp1)
Fever does not mean presence of infection. There are many situations where there is fever without infection and hence needs no antibiotics.
Sepsis is a clinical syndrome, which results from the dysregulation of inflammatory response to an infection. The temperature is between 36oC to 38.3oC. Heart rate is often more than 90 per minute.
Symptomatic inflammatory response syndrome means a clinical syndrome, which results from dysregulated inflammatory response to any infections such as inflammation of the pancreas, inflammation of the vessels, clot formations in the veins.
Many antibiotics can cause fever; unless they are discontinued, fever will not subside.
Hyperthermia is a condition with elevated body temperature but it is not called fever. Examples are exposure to heat or heat stroke and in response to anesthetic drugs and anti?psychotic drugs.
Hyperthermia may not respond to anti?fever drugs.
When fever is more than 41.5oC, it is acute hyperpyrexia.
Hyperpyrexia is usually seen in patients with severe infections but it may also occur in brain hemorrhage. It responds to anti?fever drugs.
High temperature without infection is found in condition of hyperfunctioning of the thyroid gland.
Recreational drugs such as Ecstasy can also cause fever without any infection.
Mild fever can also occur after exertion.