Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in ozar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Paras KasliwalYour feedback matters!
My heartbeat so fast, about 100. Can it be normal. If there is any medicine for it then please tell me?
Hi sir, last 10 day I'm suffering from chest pain on left side whenever taking breath in or out what should I do.
My kid is of 4.5 years old. He is having pain in right ear. Can you please advice what to do to ease that pain.
My son aged 30 years had dengue fever last year then he recovered but past one year he is suffering with severe joint pain and he is unable to carry on his day to day work please suggest me what tests to be done and what medicines he should take last year they prescribed neurobion forte 3 ml he was slightly ok but now he is having pain and not able to go to work please help as we are dependendent on him it will be of great help please.
I have continuous back pain. I can not sleep, I can not hardly walk. I can not sit long time an my back cracks. What can I do?
He is 40 years of age. He is a diabetic patient but he faces a problem with his stool sometimes he gets loose motion continuously and after that constipation starts what is the problem with him.
Hlo doctor. I have suffer from phimosis I try all methods like cream geal removed clean daily. But its not affect. Its low my confidence also so please tell me the right way how can remove it. Thankyou dr.
I can't sleep at night and can't wakeup in the morning and this is a big problem for me. Now I become insomniac. How can I solve the problem?
I think, I urinate more than the usual, and I do not have diabetes by the grace of almighty. Do I need to worry or consult a doctor regarding this? if yes please let me know as soon as possible. I drink 3 liters or more of water in a day.
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
Request you to advise on the blood test required to detect polycystic ovary syndrome and recommend treatment for the same.
Which oil to cook with for good heart health. Some say safola. But the truth is all big brands use palm oil and mix Sun flower oil and refine it and sell in market. Olive oil people say that if we heat olive oil in a pan and coll food then it will become poison as heat or burning olive oil makes it poison. Please suggest and what about rice bran oil.PLease tell.
Sir I want to increase my penis size upto 3-4 inches. And also want my penis thick. Tell me the best medicine for this. And from where I can get this medicine.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.