Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj BhatYour feedback matters!
Sir I have nasal problem I am from Rajasthan sikar district lot of treatment done but no relief. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old. In the left nossle of my nose my bone is access. How much it will cost me if I get it operated from any reputed hospital. Can it be operated through laser treatment. If yes please tell me the estimated cost. Please also tell me what are other ways of operation apart from laser. Like they will cut it from knife or scissor. Please give me estimated cost of every mode for hospital like Apollo and forte. Thanks.
I have tonsil inflammation from morning with fever, difficulty swallowing, malaise. What do I do? Please reply.
I am vertigo/dizziness from yesterday and does not have any other problem. Please direct me for some bette cure.
Respected Dr. My ward, 4.5 years ol is suffering adenoids and Tonsils from last 3 years. Is there any treatment in Homeopathy. I already hv got homeopathy treatment approximately 3 months. I do not' know abt prescribed treatment but Dr. said it a treatment for strong immunity. Many ENT Allopathy Dr. hv suggested surgery. please help me if there are any true treatment in Homeopathy.
The problem is whenever I drink anything cold like cold drinks, juice, milk shakes, lemonade, etc, after some time I need to spit out cough from my mouth or nose. I want to know why cough is becoming in my body, and what is the cure of this disease?
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My nose is bent. The nostrile bone itslef is bent. Will there be any problem if I go through an operation?
Sir she is 16 years old she is cold allergic as soon climate become cold she gets throat infection and both sides of her face on cheeks gets swelling, we consulted many doctors but temporary relief. She takes ACFIX tablet. I want permanent relief, thank you.
I am 29 old male my problem is last 2 month tongue inflammation problem an if tretment is b12 injection and secode problem is heart bit is 100 an migration problem ple help me.
I have got a sore throat. Even gulping my own saliava hurts.My throat burns and my throat feels parched all the time. What should i do?
I am 25 years old and I get nausea and cold very frequently. Is this some kind of allergy? What can I do get cured of this regular colds and ill health?
My nose is not straight but down, which sometimes irritates me. Is there any way to make nose straight, like parrot nose? Please help me.
I am having a throat infection since 7 months and after consulting a doctor I was suggested to get a test. The report on'throat swab for routine culture' says: normal pharyngeal flora grown in culture after 48 hours of incubation at 37degree c. Please help me out in knowing what to do now.
How can I treat sour throat during winters? What are the side effects of cold medicine like citrazin?
Hi, i am 45 years old male, I am having acute tiredness and loss of concentration. Breathing blocking experienced in left nostril Snoring and occasional gasping experienced. Health check up reveals all tests normal. What could be the cause?
My nose s left side is always create obstacle in breathing. Doctors advise me to operation but I hopr its cure by medicine. Please help.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.