Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Omkar Mulay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Omkar MulayYour feedback matters!
I am a 51 years old man. My doctor told me to take good care of my heart and avoid oily/fried stuff, also avoid eating things those are harmful to health. I am also on the border of having sugar. My son goes to GYM. His Dietician have told him to consume Peanut butter in good quantity regularly. Sir, requested to advise me if I should go ahead with Peanut Butter and how much?
Sir I am fair but my face has became dull and I am facing from black area under my eyes and on my forehead I showed to local skin specialist he gave me a cream but no effect. So please suggest me some things.
Sir/ mam I am a boy 19 years age sir today I started workout i. E jogging, yoga, push ups and I spent 2-3 hours in workout and my weight is 65 and I want to make tight body structure and in diet process I eat less oil food and drinks 25 glasses of water so it is correct diet or workout? So it is ok then it require for adjust? Or also can I eat rice? Please suggest for this I will thank ful to ups.
I face this problem. I try to loose weight but It does not work and mostly my stomach doesn't go inside! Can you suggest something.
Hi I am recently going though a break up journey. All of sudden my partner said that we can friend only. And advise me to find any suitable one. I am in this relationship for good 4 years now. Even I tried to think for a different partner but again my previous partner's memories keep floating in my eyes and stopping me. I know those days will not come back but to start from the scratch its becoming difficult for me. All weekends I wait for my partner if in question free to meet and mean while I don't respond to other invitations. I know if I meet a new partner after some time I would regret and would hate myself for keeping things hidden from my ex. Now all day night m just recalling those laugh and food. And time spent together. And a long wait if by chance my partner come back again. Days and months passed now m still same. Talking to many but don't have that courage to meet. Feels I would cheat my ex. M feeling very low .no concentration at work. All day just 1 hope. please help me.
Hello sir! I am suffering from mouth ulcer. And I am using medicine also it is not control. While eating food or anything my mouth is very pain full then what should I do?
Hi, She got analysed and treated for depression Later didn't go for follow up now after 15 days she got back into depression. I am worried how to handle her Should I continue same medication or should I consult doctor again?
I am gaining weight heavily a bulk of fats are increasing in my body can you suggest any method please provide a resolution how to loose weight and be fit. Please tell me.
It has been around 6-7 months that I started going to gym. I was advised by my instructor to take whey protein. Is it advisable to take? N is there any steroids or side effects of taking it?
I am suffering from low weight. My age is 20 now, and height 5 feet 5 inch. But my Weight is now only 46 kgs. And Figure is too weak. Can you Suggest whats should do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi Doctor, I am Rajesh from India. I need some details about hbsag positive. My cousin is 23 years old. He was diagnosed Hepatitis B undetected form 2 years back. He has got Acute bronchitis as well. He did not check his body condition for the past 2 years. He decided there is no medication. He is saying he is having symptoms of cirrhosis. Can you please clarify the treatments and prevention methods at this stage for this condition. Guide me how to handle the situation.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill-Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake. If a food item keeps well in the fridge for days or weeks, that's a tip off that the sodium content is too high.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Check food labels - Begin reading food labels as a matter of course. Sodium content is always listed on the label. Sometimes the high sugar content in a product like apple pie can mask the high sodium content so it's important to check every label for sodium content.
- Add spices - Add spices to your food. Instead of salt, try coriander, black pepper, nutmeg, parsley, cumin, cilantro, ginger, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, tarragon, garlic or onion powder, bay leaf, oregano, dry mustard, or dill. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!