Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin MalodeYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old female. I am suffering from stomach pain since 1 year. Earlier the pain was mild but since a 3 weeks it has become quite massive. The pain I feel is exactly in the middle of the stomach and some times it is in the lower abdomen. Along with this I constantly feel back pain which is very strong. I have already consulted with an orthopedic surgeon but, he advised that the pain is not due to any bone problem. For the stomach pain, I got the sonography report twice but nothing was diagnosed. Also, I have to use the urinal within max 20 mins interval. I request you to advice what can be the reason of the issues I have been facing and what could be the remedy for this. Your advice is highly appreciated. Regards, Nancy.
Depression is a clinical, mental, and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per WHO, and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments. Depression is also connected with food and nutrition. Do you want to know how?
Read on to see the three ways in which food and depression are connected.
- Severity and Duration: Depression is a mental illness that signifies an imbalance in the hormones and the emotional faculties in the brain. Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the brain and body in prime working condition. When a depressive state sets in or becomes emotionally rooted, then nutritious eating and a proper diet take a back seat as the patient succumbs to a state where he or she is not concerned about the food intake. As a result, the brain and hormonal balance get further affected. This can have an adverse effect on the severity and the duration of the depressive mode, which makes it all a vicious cycle of sorts. Poor appetite, not having proper meals, skipping meals, eating junk, avoiding social settings where food will be served, and even emotional eating are all outcomes of depression too.
- Eating Disorders: Many patients who have eating disorders often experience deep rooted and chronic depression. Since despondency and hopelessness are the main characteristics of depressive behaviour, the outcome is that the patient tries to behave in a way that seeks approval. And in all this, the patient usually thinks that he or she is not 'good enough'. In such a scenario, the patient may start trying out fad diets and eventually fall prey to eating disorders like Bulimia that make the patient overeat and then vomit. These eating disorders usually come with phases of binge eating, throwing up, starving and then repeating the cycle again. Eating in secrecy is also a symptom of this condition.
- Nutrition to Fight Depression: Nutrition and proper food intake can build a sense of resilience by first of all improving the overall physical condition of the patient. This can take care of a lot of angst even as the minerals and vitamins travel to the brain for better functioning in the long run.
Ensure that you eat right as a part of your therapy for depression. This is as good as taking your medication on time! Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
My left hand arm became numbness for two days because of rare disease called Migraine headache with aura. Result of MRI and EEG scan was exact normal. I'm seeking for a best treatment.
Dear sir, I am 31 year old. I am married. I have problem with erection dysfunction from last 3 to 4 years, some time I enjoy good, but some time. I want to do but I can not. Do foreplay but not get erection this problem is continue. And I am worried about it and in this day my mind (mood) not attract to sex. I am 5 ft 10 inch, weight 85 kg. I regularly take (last 10 to 12 years) rabeprazole tablet tablet for acidity (hart burn) and take dio-1m (levocitrizne and montelukast. Last 4 year) for allergy problem. I am not fatty, just belay little bit out side (my pant size 37 inch). So give me best option to cure my erection dysfunction problem. Thanks.
I have been, diagnosed by ischemic dysfunction and, prescribed. Medicine flevdon. Mr. How long I have to take this medicine.
I am 40 years of age and suffering from PE. Can you suggest some technique of medicines to overcome this issues. This all started after the Typhoid about 4-5 year ago, before that my regular duration use to 2 - 3 minutes, which has not become 20 - 30 seconds.
I get acne white heads and black heads regularly. Can you suggest me regular using any application and facewash to counter these problems. I also hav small black spots on my skin. I want my skin healthy and clear. I am using sebamed soap.
I am 20 years old, I have some mental problem. I forget things frequently, Lake of understanding power in studies or in regular life. And I am also very much nervous in most of places. I have lake of confidence also. Please advice some thing sir, I want to compete with these peoples. What to do?
I recently had sexual encounter with a girl. During intercourse, I got a strong smell from her vagina. Is this a sign of STD? I have used a condom but still should I be worried? What medical tests should I undergo to detect if I am infected?
I am Yuvaraj 33 years old, I have pimples problem more than 4 years. Please kindly suggest any solution for this. Because planning for marriage.
I want to increase my height. What should I do? my age is 19 years and my current height is 5 ft. 3 inches.
Hi. I am 20 years and my height is around 5'6. If I start to take hite aid tablets so 15 days are enough to take these tablets and increasing height? can I not take these tablets till I achieve my height which I expect?
Hi, m 23 years old unmarried. I have a cyst in left ovary. And m taking contraceptive pill crisanta. But I did the sex yesterday and discharged inside. Is it possible to get pregnant while on pills. Last periods are on 24 may.
I came to know that Brim Stone is used for Hair grow. May I know the composition of it? And how to use it.
Dental Problem : I get Dental checkup done regularly. But soon after drinking Hot Milk to my taste I feel my whole mouth taste gets bad and bad breath starts.
My friend got some normal accident during that time he got knee injury, doctors told that ligament laceration happen. He is getting more n more pain even taking meds, what the remedies to take.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.