Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagarjun IngleYour feedback matters!
Doctors are suggesting to go for bleaching process to whiten the teeths. But i heard that it has some side effects dont we have other process to permanently whiten yellowish teeth.
Dear Doctors, I was indulged in a habit of eating pan masala and tobacco from last 4 years. Now I am determined to leave this habit permanently as my profession doesn't allows it. I have quit eating it from last 4 months. But now recently I observed some yellowish colour pigment in the teeth's of my lower jaw also I feel huge amount of sensitivity when I eat something. Kindly suggest some treatment. Thank you.
Hello Dr, I am going through severe throat pain for past three months. All tests on throat swab, x-ray, tonsils, blood sugar cane out normal. Few doctors on consultation said that I might suffer with this because I'm worried about my younger brother who we lost three months before. But I could feel continuous pain in my throat, dryness in mouth, and frequent white patches near tonsil lobes. Please help me out on this issue.
Due to more travelling I am unable to sleep at night and also getting more and more pimple and mouth ulcers. Please give me a suggestion. Thank you.
My teeth have gap. What do I for closing its gap? Its gap increasing day by day. What would I do for this? I gonna be sad. It effect my future. My mother is also become dad becoz of this. please help me.
Bad smell coming from mouth. I found gaps in my teeth. How to solve my problems. Please give a relevant solution for me.
Hi sir/madam I am suffering with tooth decay problem since 3 months what to do now I need to consult the doctor or is there any tooth paste for that.
Hii I am 31 years old male and I wana know what the exactly process of mouth implants. Is there any cheap rated implants are available?
When bacteria destroys the outer layer of your tooth (the enamel), cavities become inevitable. Cavities are usually treated with a simple filling procedure. But if the cavities manage to enter the interior of your tooth, they can cause extensive damage to the nerve tissues, which are encased by the pulp. This damage to the nerve tissues is termed as pulpitis an extremely painful condition.
The only way to prevent pulpitis is a root canal, which is a treatment to save and repair the badly infected tooth. During the procedure of a root canal, the pulp and nerve are removed and the interior of the tooth is sealed after it is cleaned thoroughly. Then to protect the hollowed space, a crown (a rigid cover which is stronger than the enamel) is implanted. Basically, root canal aims to preserve the tooth and not save it, since it is extremely infected and already dying. If the infection is not treated promptly, it can spread to the tissues around the tooth, causing you pain all over your head.
Root canal is minimally invasive and not at all painful. The pros of root canal include:
- Tooth extraction is not needed
- The tooth can remain intact
- There is no bone loss around the tooth
How about you think twice?
A root canal takes up a lot of your time, and expenses. Sometimes, you may wonder if you should get a second opinion before undergoing such a transformative surgery.
Before your doctor can diagnose, he/she will perform an X-ray of your mouth. If abscesses (these show up in X-rays as dark spots) are found, you may need a root canal procedure. Usually, people refrain from a root canal, and go for a second opinion, especially when the tooth is not really bothering them and if there is hardly any pain. It all depends on how far the infection has spread.
If the infection is shallow, a simple amalgam filling can treat your problem. But if the infection has penetrated deep into your tooth and damaged your nerves, you have no choice but to get a root canal done.
I have one Gape n between my front teeth Anybody tell me how to fix this problem? Is any Treatment for fix this Gape n Teeth.
I have yellow teeth and a root canal is there in my teeth can tooth whitening toothpaste solve both the problem?
I have mouth wound for over 1 month. How I will cure? Even I taken b- complex tonic, tablet but its not cure?
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.