Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muktesh K. DaundYour feedback matters!
I am urmi from India .My age is 25 year old . I am patient of Ocd from last five year and taking prodep 60 mg but when I took medicine then I get relief for some time like 2-3 hr and overall relief is 50 to 60℅ . By this Ocd problem I am get depressed many times also my weight get increase by taking prodep please suggest permanent cure of ocd.
I had gone to my friend's house last week at night. Since there was no light, I stepped on his puppy. He cried a bit and hit me with his hand on my lower. I felt his soft claw. After I came back, he flee away so I didn't see him. After 2 days, I became anxious, what if the dog was a stray day that entered in the house not his puppy (highly unlikely since the door was closed and my friend said it must his puppy as he usually sleeps anywhere) and he might have scratched me (but I didn't feel any pinch). I checked for wound and my lower (neither the lower was torn nor there was any wound there after two days). But I an anxious. I am feeling these type of anxieties from one year continuously. I am very disturbed from these anxieties. I can't talk to my parents as I have already talked to them for more sillier cases than above. What should I do? Should I worry? Am I suffering from generalized anxiety disorder?
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Can anxiety disorder cause heart pain or hand pain or uterus pain? Is it dangerous from my life? What should I prefer medicine allopathic, homeopathic & ayurveda for somatization disorder?
I am a 21 years old male, I don't know is it big issue or not, I am Suffering from some kind of anxiety, Being a male I always dreamed of Girls. And in future I want to married a cute girl. But some months ago I got a problem. I started to panic if I am becoming a homosexual (Gay). But I don't want to be a Gay or that kind of person. Normally I have watched many pron movies. And always aroused by those heterosexual pron movies. I never watched a Gay pron movie, And I never want to. I don't like that homosexual Community. And never want to be one of them. I have checked myself that I don't aroused by homosexuality, I only aroused by Heterosexuality. All these proves that I not a Gay, But some kind of thoughts always threatened me if I become Gay. I hate those thoughts, Sometimes I thinks I will kill myself if become a homosexual. I hate those Gay persons. I would have kill those persons if I am capable of killing them. I don't know why all these happening to me, I Loved a girl but She is not with me, 7 months ago she got married to a another person. I lost her, She was everything to me. I was very alone and depressed all the time, then an another girl came to my life. She helped me to forget her, She told me once she loved me, I started liking her and loved her, But she started ignoring me all the time. After these incident these studip irritating thoughts arise. I hate these thoughts, I don't want to be a homosexual (Gay). I hate them. I just want to be a simple happy man with a female life-partner. Please help me. Please.
In recent days I could not grasp much things. some thing like memory loss, my age is just 21 years old. please suggest me how to improve my memory power and how to over come this situation. thanks in advance
Hello doctors, I'm a student and I usually forget wat I used to read .i think my remembering memory is low .so please suggest me some medicine lyk vit. Supplement or any other which is helpful.
Motor restlessness like unable to sit in a place, fidgeting etc,
Headache, neck pain.
Constant worries and always having the feeling of stand in edge.
Palpitations, tremor, sweating frequently.
Difficulty in sleep.
Fear of -something bad will happen.