Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muktesh K. DaundYour feedback matters!
My brother is 14 year old boy. He didn't get passed in 10th std. Other one he can't know simple calculation. Like plus minus. He not have capacity to listening full concentration. Also have stuck speech problem And other things he know all things like other man. Now this man what he do. My parents are now in fear of him. What they do. Sir.
Some time unable to think when force brain to understand any content of work unable to do means unable to understand and some time brain become superb. Want to know the solution. Meditation not solving problem.
My friend is of 26 yrs. He having habit of chain smoking. 5 cigarette a day. Is it very harmful for body or other parts? What he have to do for prevent this. Is smoking injurious to lungs? Which type of tablets he have to take for leave such habit.
I am 27 year old my profession is full of stress ,sometime it is very heavy panic ,much heavy stress and so much, so how to release stress but do not want to use medicine .
I am 15 year old boy I can not able to concentrate on my studies and I was having specks how can I concentrate on my studies and can do what to remove specks as it was making me unhealthy.
Its been 18 months I stopped smoking marijuana I smoked weed only for 2 months on and off then one night I got heart attack feelings for 2 weeks daily then reduced but it took my energy happiness away forever. I think I am much better but still have social anxiety I have tiredness and eye pain my vision freaking bad And I feel like I am walking in a dream when I go into shopping mall or social places. Unable to hold focus for long time with tv computer or a person. I am 22 I feel like I have damaged my brain parts or nerves permanently.
I am 19 years old my problem is for any small issue i am disturbing mentally and depression happens what I have to do.
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha tha mane Dr. Se consult kiya 2 times ultrasound, blood test , urine culture, urine test all are normal mane phir urologist ko dikhaya unhone bataya anxiety ho gya hai Mujhe jab sleep aa jaye tho koi problem nahi hoti morning ma utho phir wahi baar baar toilet jana hamesa toilet mehsus rehna abhi kuch day tak sahi laga ab two days se phir wahi problem , baar baar toilet aana kya mujhe anxiety ho gya hai. Please provide me medicine I thankful to you.
Sir I have some problem in sleeping I can not sleep much better and sleeping was anxiety to me. In sleeping I always wake up. So please help me.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.