Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muktesh K. Daund
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muktesh K. DaundYour feedback matters!
Hi! I have some problem psychological. I am tensed of couple of day to day problems. But I lost my wife 4 years back and I can't forget that at all. I am very sad due to that. I am senior citizen and very modern in my culture as have stayed abroad for many years. Please guide.
I lost someone last year and I am depressed after that person went from my life every day that person come to my mind more than 10-20 times. Its been 1 year 3 months and 21 days.
I have a son with ptsd. This is due to being a traumatic experience during his childhood suffered from a family member. Every time he thinks about this person, it manifests in him peeing himself. He is 7 years. The insurance does not cover for visits to his therapists. Is there anything I can do or say to him to get him to stop peeing himself. He is afraid of this person and wants no contact via phone or anything.
From few days I am losing my mental balance between storing things and remembering. I just forget stuffs soon. Whatever taught yesterday is forgotten today. Concepts are not getting clear. Though this was never the case earlier. Do recommend some herbal or allopathic medications. Thank you.
The article of 8 alcoholic beverage benefits is good to know but its even better how much to consume and how much is excess for human body.
My age 29. My problem is that only confused and nervous. .and I feel very week .i running and go to gym 6 month proper do the gym but result 0 zero. When I stop gym and yoga after I feel weak. Now 14 years suffering this problem but not improvement .what can do. I have no confident to speak girl .when I go to market alone this time only I feel shy and coward and suddenly my friends meet me. Than I feel shy .whats the reason sir please doctor say to me details please.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!