Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MonikaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since many days and I am having teeth pain, I have tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 35 years old and I have paeriya in my mouth give some solution please Its happen from 9 months.
I have 26 teeth. All 4 first premolar missing. Upper jaw has 6 molar nd lower jaw has 4 molar teeth. Now what is my dental point.
I am a 25 year's old. I am suffering for bad breadth. Coming bad smell from my mouth while speaking. I don't have any bad habits like smoking drinking etc. I consulting dentist and cleaning my teeths twice a year. Twice a day brushing too. Can u help me to get rid of the smell.
My mouth get stick it smell badly I drink water but then also this problem come my throat get block when I eat food give solution to remain healthy and feel healthy.
Danto mai thanda-grm pani lgna mitha lgna and kbhi kbhi danto se khun aana etc kya ye puri trh se thik ho skte hai please mujhe btao?
I am 18 years old & my teeth colors become yellow & blood come from my teeth & smelling as well as coming please sir tell me what should l do.
Sir, I have mouth ulcer from 5 days I have tried complex and rixidin i'm gel but it is not working it is paining to also please sir tell which type of medicine I should take.
My all teeth I have is like unequal and there is small small spaces between them. What can I do for it. Does it need any surgery? bcoz I am afraiding from any kind of operations.
Sir, Namaskar, one of inner knowledge teeth not clearly seen, even if any food articles also enter into this teeth side. Kindly suggest
I am 20 years old, couple of years ago I started noticing I have smaller jaw and my teeth are protruding. Do I need to have a jaw surgery with braces or later will do the work.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.
Initially I had front lower teeth swollen gums for that I checked up with dentist he did scaling of all teeth. Initially it was perfect no bleeding all well but slowly apart from existing teeth other few teeth are now started bleeding accompanied with bad breath I dont want bad breath pls suggest sincere suggestions.
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.