Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit LodhaYour feedback matters!
Not sure if there is anyone who is happy with their image, different people have different complaints. Fat thighs, fat upper arms, too thin legs, sagging breasts, pot belly, the list is just too long. While exercise and diet can be used to achieve overall fitness levels, they cannot produce the body shape that you have in mind (simulating your celebrity body part maybe). Almost all complaints revolve around the excess fat (in most cases) and about the quality of the skin.
However, there are various surgical methods which can produce results that are amazingly quick, effective, and safe. Body contouring is usually done by removing excess fat deposits and skin from various parts of the body. The skin also gets tightened during the process, also reducing cellulite. While most women complain about thighs and hips, men complain about their stomach area.
Some of the common body sculpting procedures includes:
- Arm lifts: With age, there is excessive fat accumulation and sagging of the upper arm, which can be corrected by removing excess fat. Contrarily, thin arms can be helped by using biceps implants.
- Tummy tucks: The excess skin and fat is removed from the tummy area and the muscles are tightened to produce a firmer look
- Thigh lift: Another common area of concern, the tone is improved by removing excess, loose skin.
- Pectoral implants: Can be used in men who desire muscular chests.
- Butt lifts and butt implants: These are used to alter the shape of the buttocks, either reducing it or firming it up.
In all these body contouring procedures, liposuction is the common technique.
Is it for you? If you are in overall good health with good thick and elastic skin, go for it. However, have realistic expectations by having a detailed discussion with the doctor. It will definitely help in fat removal, cellulite reduction and skin tightening; however, the key is to set a common goal and work towards it.
I have three problem 1.I am losing hair very quickly and now a day I have use every shampoo but no effect, what will I do please tell me.
I just want to lose few inches in the abdomen area what measures could be followed I'm 41 years old.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am sure what else can I do. Can U please help me with this?
I am 26 years old male. Unmarried. I am hvng hair fall on middle of the scalp I am worried about this I need to get my hair grow again pls help me out from this prblm.
I have hair whiting problem which I m facing from last couple of month. I have use different product but still benefit. What should I do?
Sir, almost 15 days my father feeling ill. All over thing is normal but during latrine he fills that huge quantity of blood is releasing from the inner side. With these symptoms he is also feeling pain. What may be it?
Suddenly I have pain in my knee. Some times I get crams starting from my hip to my leg in the night during period or any other time. Pls advice.
What is the ideal diet chart for a diabetic kindly keep it simple as I can't afford high cost also what should be the interval of taking food.
From last one month I suffered from tooth pain. When I consult with doctor. He did RCT of teeth. But pain remain same. After that pull out this teeth. (20 days ago). But the pain is again same. doctor said now its dry socket of teeth. I have take medicine of dry socket. And rinse my mouth with salt water daily. But there is no relief. Then wht should I do please tell?
Sir/mam I feel like my heart is getting weak day to day if climb any upload or walk along an hour my heart beat rises like never before and I feel a shake on behind of my head what is it mean? Is there any heart disease persisting or any kind of fatal condition creating? And according to this problem I feel always weak and skip meal and everything that I have done never before I want a permanent relief please tell me.
Since last month having uti with proteus mirallis bacteria confirmed on urine culture test. My ultrasound kub was normal but after taking so many medicines still I am feeling very burning sensation while and after urination. My uric acid is 6.7. I wanted to know Should I avoid sexual activity or masturbation totally and how much time is more needed for full recovery. Pls help.
I have polycystic ovarian disease. I get periods in two months minimum. Please suggest what to do. I had undergone medication some years back for two years. I used to get regular periods then but once I left the medication the problem continued. Because of this I get very less sexual arousal and also get depressed many times frequently. Remain confused and lack confidence. I need to plan family in upcoming years. Please suggest what would be good for me. I would prefer getting healed in a natural way if possible instead of taking the contraceptive polls given to regularize periods.
- Make your bedroom an inviting place. Keep the room free of clutter and distractions. Be sure you have the right bed and mattress for your needs. The wrong mattress can lead to musculoskeletal problems and sleep disturbances.
- Use the bed only for sleeping and sex. Avoid use of the bed for watching TV, eating, working, or any other activities. If you do wish to use the bed for a bit of nighttime reading, read only pleasure books in bed.
- Therapists often use 'reconditioning' as part of a treatment plan for insomnia. With this method, people are 'reconditioned' to associate the bed with sleep. If you find yourself unable to sleep at all, get out of bed and move to another room, so that you only associate the bed with sleep and not with wakefulness.
- Establish a regular sleep-wake cycle. Your body will learn to set its internal clock to your schedule and will eventually respond to internal cues to become sleepy at a given time and to awaken at a given time. A good way to begin this is by getting up at the same time every morning, even on weekends.
- Don't nap. No matter how tempting it may be, an afternoon nap can make falling asleep at night even harder. 'Extra' sleep on weekends can also throw off your regular sleep schedule and worsen midweek insomnia.
- Limit your consumption of caffeine in the afternoon and evening. Remember that eating chocolates and drinking cocoa and colas also are sources of caffeine.
- Watch your alcohol intake. Don't drink any alcoholic beverages in the few hours prior to going to bed. Excessive amounts of alcohol at any time in the day can also disrupt sleep patterns and lead to unsatisfying sleep. Cigarette smoking can also worsen insomnia.
- Fit in some exercise during the day, but don't exercise strenuously right before bedtime.
- Eat light meals in the evening. Eating heavily in the evening or eating just prior to going to bed can disrupt your sleep.
- Establish a 'winding down' ritual in the evenings just prior to bedtime. Try to free your mind of distracting or troublesome thoughts and engage in a relaxing, enjoyable activity like reading, listening to music, or watching a pleasant film.