Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have problem for irregular periods .minus point is I gain weight day by day. Very big issue for me.
I had my period on 25 and then had unprotected sex on 3 dec by prega news will I able to know I am pregnant or not after week of having sex.
I got a FNAC test done as suggested by few doctors for the lumps found in my body. The test results read as follow: Clinical diagnosis: soft tissue swelling?/lipoma/multiple lipomas Site of aspiration: left side chest wall. 1×0.5 cm swelling Nature of aspirate: Greasy Microscopy:- Smears studied shows a tiny fragment of Adipocytes with fat globules. Suggestions: excision and histopathological correlation. I have multiple lumps in my abdominal area and are a few cm beneath the skin, few on the upper layers. Can anyone help me with the studies from the lab test, also do I have to go for a biopsy? Thank you.
I have stomach problem. When I wake up in morning then my stomach is normal. Bt at evening there is pain in my stomach and its size increases. What I have to do. I have also ecoly. If I stood for long period my stomach pump up.
My daughter is 19 yrs old. She is cute but her height is just 4.10. Is it possible to increase the height? give some suggestion to increase the height.
I am 25 years old male. I am affected in knee pain. So unable to play well. How to resolved this problem. Pls help me.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
Sir, I am 24 years old my height is 5.2 inch and my weight is 48 kg I used many protein product but no better result. Give me some suggestion to increase my weight.
Hi. How can I delay my periods? I have plan for a vacation with my friends from 28th Sept. But I have realize that my periods are on those days. And I don't want to waste my holidays. So please advice me how can I delay my periods.
Hi I am preparing for competitive examination very sincerely and hardly I have been sleeping only 4 hours a day for last 3 months and every day when I woke up I hot severe eye irritation and got evening one side headache though I refreshing by using tea tablets it is not working I can't stop studying but have to reduce this side effects.
I took acnex 20 for 3.5 months for acne August to mid November 2016. I had severe dryness in my eyes from there on till today. It increases day by day. I can't work in computer even 5 minutes. Even in studying I had irrational in my eyes. I am taking preservative free eye drops but I had no relief. What can I do now.
My height is 5.3 and I want to increase my height, I want to be confident. I am suffering from depression because of height, please help me.
My cousin is having water bubbles near ovaries and she gaining weight also for past few months what is the condition. Please tell me and also tell me the diet control and lifestyle changes.
I have dark circles from many years. And black skin around my lips. I am using raw milk for clean my skin. And salt as a scrub. After this I applied vicco turmeric cream. Is it good cream? I want to look fair. please give me advise.
I am 32 years man working in govt job, having 1-1/2 year disabled daughter with left limb deformed. Thinking about her disability, often I am under immense depression.
I am 23 years old and I have a lumbricoides infection 1 years ago I ate medicine but I am still feeling gas, weight loss and indigestion what happing sir I do not have any idea I show many doctors and test like endoscopy ultra sound nothing is found in test but I am feeling very sick and week now a days .i have lower back pain also and some time yellowish liquid are seen in when I brush my teeth and acid reflux are came out. And sometimes too much mucus are seen in my stool chest and stomach and heavy gas. Is this a functional dyspepsia and can I take librax medicine?
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.