Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in nashik road and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Javarilal Bothara Bothara
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Manish Javarilal Bothara BotharaYour feedback matters!
Am a 35years old married man one year back I married after the 1st round of sex my penis wnt bcm hard why it happens if any ayur medicine is there means please tell me sir.
My age is 18. My problem is I suffer from burning sensation at throat everyday it causes something is stuck in throat and difficult in opening the mouth and sometimes swallowing problem is ot normal or not. What should I can do?
Hi I am 32 years old women, height is 5.2" weight 60 kg. I am feeling gastritis from last 4-5 days and mild pain in upper abdomen. I had consulted with Dr. He advised me veloz d cap & some blood, urine tests. My fasting glucose is 101 urine routine leucocyte Esterase is Positive and RBC 5-7, Pus cells 40-75. Amd also now feeling fever 100-102 sometimes. After getting tests results I yet not consulted with the doctor. One more thing is I have lots of pus boils in vaginal area. Thats creates itching and irritation. Please drs. Help me and give me some positive response.
I am 35 years old. I feel pain and uneasy in area just above the Penis and lower abdomen. I have to pass urine frequently 30 to 60 minutes interval. After passing urine I feel better. I feel burning sensation inside my body until passing urine. I diagnose several time USG of Whole abdomen, Uroflowmetry, Urodynamic, CT Scan, S creatinine but above investigation show my bladder is not working properly, Bladder neck is little high up. No Alopathic medicine for solve it. Please advise me homeopathic or Ayurveda .
I have take kidney transplant last 8 minutes know I am all right my all blood test are normal or no any complaint can I go abroad or settle their.
The body needs a balanced diet for its various functions. The proteins are the major building blocks and are required for optimal health of the muscles, hair, and skin. The following are some protein-rich foods that you could choose, depending on your dietary preferences. The amount of protein required also varies depending on the age, sex, and level of activity. An average male should consume about 60 to 80 g of dietary protein daily.
Mentioned below is a list of protein rich foods that can be included in your diet:
- Fish: Be it tuna, perch, salmon, snapper, or cods, they are one of the richest sources of protein. Every 100 g of any of these fishes provides around 17 to 25 g of protein which is an extremely good quotient.
- Meat: Be it chicken breast or turkey, meat is one of the best sources of protein. In fact, many people who want to build muscles go on to include meat in almost all meals.
- Poultry: This again packs about 30 g of protein per 100 g serving, which again is one of the most sought-after protein rich foods.
- Eggs: Another protein-rich substance, an egg yields about 13 g of protein.
- Dairy products: Low fat or skim milk, yogurt, butter are amazing sources of proteins, especially for vegetarians. Include milk into your smoothies, milkshakes, and various other beverages. A glass of milk yields about 6 g of protein.
- Legumes: For the vegetarians, these are the best substitutes for meat/fish/chicken/pork/beef. The kidney beans, the red beans, the French beans all make excellent sources of protein and will find their way in most dishes for vegetarians.
- Legumes and dals: Most of the colorful dals also come packed with a good amount of protein and should be included in daily diet. Legumes are few of the most important sources of protein, especially for vegetarians.
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, cashew nuts, peanuts, flax seeds, pecans, and other nuts and seeds are also a great source of protein. They provide anywhere from 20 g to 35 g of protein per 100 g of serving. So, this is one thing which will get into the diet chart of anybody wanting to build body.
- Soy: Whether in the beans form or the soya chunks, these are again small packets of protein packed into them. A good 17 to 20 g of protein is packed in 100 g of soy, which makes it a very good source.
- Cheese: Cottage cheese and low-fat mozzarella cheese provide the most amounts of protein, ranging from 10 to 30 g. Fat-laden cheeses contain fewer amounts of protein and are fattening, avoid them is a safe bet.
Make sure your diet has a mix of these based on your dietary choices so your body gets the essential amounts of protein. Since, proteins function as the building blocks for bones, muscles and blood; it is a wise choice to incorporate a modest amount of protein in your diet for the body to function well.