Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish ChandgudeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years guy and I have a yellowing teeth without consuming smoke and tobacco. I think its natural please help.
I have a third molar wisdom teeth problem, do I extract it or still continue with the same? It is not giving me any pain now.
I am 57 and suffering from dental disease peoria, mouth smell badly some times bleeding started from gums and I am very much afraid of dentist. Please advise me for treatment which I can took at home.
Dear Sir, I have a query about my mom. From last one month when she sleeping in a night at that time her tongue was cut and thats why not there is kind of ulcer on her tongue. We shown the same to nearest mbbs doctor also and he told us to go for biopsy and another doctor said its normal because her tongue is cut repetitively in night for a month and thats why there is kind of ulcer. So I wants to know what is right treatment and what to do in such situation. We are not in condition to think about it correctly and i wants to know the right way because i love my mom alot and we don't wants to see her in such pain.
Mere daant me koi keeda laga nahi dikh raha fir bahut dard ho rahi hai. Mene clove oil bhi use kiya sab gharelu nushke use kiye hai par thoda time araam milta hai fir kuch ghante bad pain staART ho jaata hai. Doctor se bhi tablet liya tha us se araam bhi nahi aaya please batao mujhe.
I am 30 years old male, I have a problem of recurring mouth ulcers. Very painful and big ulcers occur often in my mouth, tongue, inner cheek wall. It a hereditary problem, can it be because of allergic reaction to some particular food items?
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.