Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishor Patil
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor PatilYour feedback matters!
Mujhe bachpan se hi ankhon me pani ata h kai doctors ko dikhaya jbtk dabai dalti hun thik rhta h or dabai band krte hi pani bhna shuru ho jata h or nonstop bhta h kya mai rose water daal sakti hun daily?
I recently had my LASIK surgery. Its 4th day today. What all activities I can do from today onwards. If possible please provide me schedule for activities to start from which day. And can I watch TV from now?
Hi my Age is 25 and a healthy personality. I've small pain sometimes on my chest also my eyes are going reddish I'm a software engineer can you advice me for over come them.
Dear Doctor, I am 41 year old and working in a bank. I used to work on computer desk for around 7-8 hours in a day. My eyes feels redness and keep swallowed some time. Also my sleeping habits are changed. I get sleep normally after 12 in the night and wake up around 8 am in the morning. Please suggest me some special exercise.
How can I improve my eye sight? I am 21 years old nd since my eye power constantly changing. So what is suitable for me?
I have been working from past 2 years and I have specks. As I am working full time in front of laptop my specs number are increasing. Is there any way to reduce them without any laser treatment.
I have red eyes from last three days. And it is pained from last three day. I have also stomach problem. It is paid when I eat some fast food. I have also number of farts. My sister have also problem in mouth. When she is eat some hot foods. My mother is handicap and my father is also handicapped. They cannot walk by their own legs.
I have eye stye from 1 months its not heal naturally. Its become lager in lower side of eyelid. What should I do it can see outside of eye.
Mam ,in my son school eye doctor came and check his eyes my son is 6 years old eye doctor gave a report in R=-0.50/-0.75*5. And L. = -0.75/-0.75*165. BE: NNL what is the meaning. Please answer it is high power or normal he must wear glass or any medicine will cure it because he is a small child.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision!
Here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check-ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!