Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita GadekarYour feedback matters!
What are the chances of an abortion not happening properly with medication pills and what are the risks.
I got married 7 years back we have a baby girl of 3 yrs. We want to plan one more baby boy. please suggest some tips and is it possible to have baby boy.
Sir I had done sex before marriage n I had taken i-pills also many a times. Because of sex my seal n layer has been broken. N now my marriage is going to be held. Is there any duration dat on first night my husband cannot come to know about my pre sex. Is there something in medical that seal n layer can be cured again.
I m 22years old trying for kids since 10 months but I m not fertilization what I should do. My periods are regular, after marriage my vagina is itching at13 day after period.
I am 8 months pregnant. And now having difficulty in passing urine because all time i feel that i need to go for loo. Even during night i go for loo around 5-6 times. I cant even stand for more than 15-20 minutes due to the pressure on bladder.And my baby moves a lot in womb.But my doctor said my baby is weak. What are the reasons behind it? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years and my weight is 59 kg I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years but no luck. I had 4 follicle cycles but follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections my follicle only grow in size I was asked to undergo Hysteroscopy which was done last month on 7th Jan. The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. Spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and gynaset for 5 days. As my Amh level is low <0.30 but there are follicles Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. My Tubes are open and Husbands Count is also ok. I have started walking early morning for half an hour and I am doing some yoga exercises for fertility and self fertility massage.
My friends suffer from real pain while she is during period she has this from always every month her stomach pains during period cycle what is the home therapy I can suggest her when she's alone in home.
Becoming a parent is the most cherishing moment in a couple's life, hence it is important to ensure that both the mother and the baby are healthy. In today's world lot of factors like environmental, socio-economic, lifestyle associated, and addictions such as smoking and alcohol affect the health of both men and women. If the parents have ill health or unhealthy lifestyle practices, the same can complicate matters and also cause infertility.
Today's life, especially in the metro cities, is fast and becoming more stressful. Pregnancy is a period when the health of the baby is directly dependent on the health of the mother and father. Also during the early phase of pregnancy the development of a baby inside the womb is very rapid and is the base for its future. Preconception counseling helps parents to understand and identify the different factors affecting the growth of the baby along with the modifications or complete illumination of these factors (if possible) to maintain the healthy development of the baby and the health of the mother as well.
Hence preconception counseling is a good initiative towards a healthy outcome. It not only guides the parent about the healthy lifestyle but also helps to find out the genetic factors causing any malformation or medical conditions, affecting the baby- the mother- the whole family through an emotional, psychological, social and economic point of view. It helps the parents to understand the condition, its future consequences so that they are able to take informed decisions.
Planning a baby 1
The Prenatal Counseling Guides About:
- The right height and weight as per the BMI. This highlights the right attributes needed for conception
- Blood pressure to check any abnormality
- Medical history - whether they have had any medical treatment for any particular disease. If yes, then what are the medications? They check whether these are safe medications for pregnancy or not. The doctors then alter them accordingly to avoid any harmful effect on pregnancy.
- Abdominal & pelvic examination to rule out any abnormality
- Rubella screening- It is important to have a vaccine. As Rubella causes abortions or congenital birth defects in baby.
- Varicella screening to assess any chances of future abnormalities
- Depression screening as its medication are harmful for the baby & also if mother is not prepared for pregnancy then the outcome is usually affected.
- Blood tests like urine analysis, complete blood count, sugar, blood group & tests for -STDS (HIV, VDRL), Hepatitis B, thyroid dysfunction
- The importance of well-balanced nutritional diet and how to opt it
- The change or modification in the lifestyle to reduce stress
- Exercise and its benefits
- Any family history of any disease like Haemophilia and the steps towards it
- Quitting alcohol and smoking as they have adverse effects on the growth and development of baby
- Any kind of drug addiction having ill effect on the health of both mother and baby
Thus prenatal counseling in planning a baby is a step towards ensuring a healthy outcome.
What is the duration of sperm contamination in bladder to get pregnancy and what is the suggested duration between one to another intercourse.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.