Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant nd muje 2nd month start hua h. Mera baby bilkul fair ho or healthy ho iske liye suggest kare.
I am not having regular periods, Till previous month it was all regular but this month it was 15 days late and flow is also very less. What should I do?
Dr. Please clarify the following items, What is Hyper stimulation ovaries Syndrome? Is it curable? Is it controlled by yoga and exercises?
I have swelling on the face eyes under arms I am also suffering from whole body ache with weakness tiredness etc low grade fever continue from dec 2016 sore thorat since may 2016 burning eyes dry mouth lips break and dry dry mouth with ulcer which. Not heal a long time white coated tongue weight gain numbness tingling in hand feet and today I have a black and red colour spot in my mouth in left side near tonsil I seen the spot I am very scared sr pl tell me the black and red spot is a sign of mouth cancer pl pl suggest what cause of my persist symptoms or other infection pl pl help I have done following test Cbc ncv crp hiv hbsag hcv bdrl urine routine / culture blood culture serum electrolyte lft rft gbp ultrasound endoscopy of stomach chest x ray ena profile ana - all normal Ra factor +ve one time value 8 But recently I have repeat ra and come negative Hsv 1+2 igg positive Igm negative I have piles grade 3 or 4 Also I have varicocele grade 3 or 4 Sr pl suggest me pl. Please I have one question My body tem is always is 97 or 98.4 to 99 My question is please suggest me is 97 to 99 is a fever or not if yes now which test I done?
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
How do I know whether a girl is pregnant o not. What are the early signs of pain. Because she is having pain in her stomach on her left side. Is this the sign of pregnancy o not?
Hello sir mene apni g.f ke saath 23oct. Ko sex kiya or use ki date 26oct ko aagai to mujhe koi tension ki baat to nhi hai naa mene Bina protection ke kiya tha please sir give me the answer.
Maine urine pregnancy test or bhcg bhi karaya h but WO dono negative h toh kya main pregnant ho sakti hu kyunki mere periods kafi kam ho rhe h normally mujhe heavy flow hota h.
I given birth to baby girl 13 days back c section ,I didn't get milk after delivery, my paediatric given me dexlac, nw I am trying to brest feed her she latching fr more then an hour as my milk is low, does my baby get hurt by suckng fr long time for one n half hour ,does it effects on her cheek muscles?
I had an unprotected sex with my wife on 4th day of her period. After a week I feel a little pain in my right testicle .I can't justify the pain it's just strain like feeling some times. Please help me out. Is this happening due to that unsafe intercourse or something else? Thank you in advance.
I missed my last period and I am 19 years old. This has happened for the first time. What could it be? I am very tensed.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
If a girl takes ipill is it necessary that she will bleed I mean even if sperm is not present in her or only those girls bleed which have sperm in them? Please advise.
Hi. I am 20 years old. It's been 3 years of my marriage. I have pcos. I am trying to conceive. I don't want to take birth control pills or 21 days tablets as they have many side effects like weight gain and hair loss. So my doctor prescribed me ova care tablets for 3 months. I have been taking ova care tablets since 1 month. Is there any chances of getting pregnant by taking these tablets. How many months does it take to get pregnant?
Dear doctor, im suffering from irregular periods since starting menstrual cycle begin, im married 1 year, my periods every month between 30 to 40 days, I want to get pregnant please help me please save my life please want can I do to get pregnancy nd diz month periods came ,after 45 days over nd bleeding is not came very little amount brown bleeding is over wat hap to me.
My nipples are getting black because my boyfriend sucks my boobs daily what can I do? I am married also.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.